Type keyword(s) to search

The Winchesters Anticipation

• Start Topic

On 5/15/2022 at 10:45 AM, Morrigan2575 said:

Glen Winter is pretty much the Pilot guy for Berlanti shows, it's a freaking awesome gig since the Pilot director gets residuals for every episode.  I don't know if JA and GW worked together on Smallville but, Winter is well known in the WB world.

I posted the picture of Glen, Robbie and Jensen from Jensen's instagram upthread.

The Winchesters is getting a very coveted spot in the CW lineup. Tuesday and 8. 

https://deadline.com/2022/05/the-cw-fall-2022-23-schedule-the-flash-riverdale-nancy-drew-move-to-midseason-stargirl-shifts-to-fall-1235027977/

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't understand this comment? 

I posted a picture of Glen, Robbie and Jensen a few weeks ago if you want to see it. Jensen has/had it on his instagram as well.

• Love 1
(edited)

I need some time period-appropriate music, I think. 

But I like the actors a lot! Super charming (John repeatedly hitting Mary was hilarious - "STOP! HELPING!"), and I liked the subtle little callbacks too with saving people, hunting things and "When I told my dad I was afraid of the monster under my bed, he said 'don't worry - I know how to trap it." 

And you know. I'm sort of internally screaming about seeing Dean and the Impala again. But I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it. Just know that I'm internally screaming. 

Edited by Aithne
  • Love 10

This is where the fun begins. Holy Moley that was a good trailer. Never expected that today and after the tv guide episode I am super excited. There was absolutely no cringe in the trailer at all and it leads to so many questions. I was pretty sure Jensen was going to make an appearance to help sell the pilot but it looks like there is more to it then I thought. The tv guide article made it sound like Dean was narrating from Heaven but this trailer seems to set up something completely different. It does not look at all like Dean is in heaven but it goes on to say he is on a mission. To add to things he isn't wearing the samulet, it is hanging from the rear view. Going solely from the trailer, it looks like there is a Dean story happening too.

So, obviously they put a lot of money into the pilot and it might not be able to keep up that level of production but that is a hell of a trailer. The actors seem decent, the monsters look particularly good and Jensen seems deeply involved. This trailer was a huge win.

• Love 5

I hope they don't go overboard with the humor, I thought Supernatural was a little cringe sometimes when it tried to be funny. And I hope that John is shown to be at least somewhat competent, dude is a combat Marine after all!

Overall, I'm really excited. There is SO much potential and I've wanted a John prequel forever (admittedly, I always pictured it be post-Mary's death).

Also, something I noticed-- it looks like John and Mary's first meeting takes place outside a movie theater. I'm wondering if they're going to tie it in with the story we heard on Supernatural, about Mary walking out and knocking John on his ass. Maybe the boys grew up hearing only a part of the real story.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Aithne said:

And you know. I'm sort of internally screaming about seeing Dean and the Impala again. But I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it. Just know that I'm internally screaming. 

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

*internally screaming along with @Aithne*

Me too!! Feeling very emotional, to be honest.

I am telling myself very sternly to remember that this is not Supernatural. It's NOT. It's related to Supernatural, but that was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. And I am going to try very hard to remember that, and not hold it against this show that it's not, but let it be it's own thing!

1 hour ago, Aithne said:

I need some time period-appropriate music, I think. 

YES! That would be great! Carlos does reference Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Jim Morrison -- wouldn't it be cool if they could get something like that for the show? Although sadly I think that by the time this takes place (1972) all three of those were dead from drug overdoses. (But their music lived on!)

I also think it would be fun to see some clothes from that era. Not that they need to turn into the Mod Squad or anything, just something to show that we are back in that time.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, goyour-own-way said:

I hope they don't go overboard with the humor, I thought Supernatural was a little cringe sometimes when it tried to be funny. And I hope that John is shown to be at least somewhat competent, dude is a combat Marine after all!

He is, but it seems like this is his first encounter with the supernatural, and a demon no less. He would likely be thrown, no matter how much steel is in his spine.

1 hour ago, goyour-own-way said:

Also, something I noticed-- it looks like John and Mary's first meeting takes place outside a movie theater. I'm wondering if they're going to tie it in with the story we heard on Supernatural, about Mary walking out and knocking John on his ass. Maybe the boys grew up hearing only a part of the real story.

This would be so true to life. Stories become legends as they get told and retold, sometimes sanitized for little ears, sometimes embellished among adult friends, etc. There is so, SO much room for the truth in between!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lastcall said:

It does not look at all like Dean is in heaven but it goes on to say he is on a mission. To add to things he isn't wearing the samulet, it is hanging from the rear view. Going solely from the trailer, it looks like there is a Dean story happening too.

I do believe he's in Heaven. He was driving Baby down the highway for days before Sam showed up. I think this is how he's passing the time - and it fits with why it would be difficult (paraphrased) for Sam to be a guest narrator.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I do believe he's in Heaven. He was driving Baby down the highway for days before Sam showed up. I think this is how he's passing the time - and it fits with why it would be difficult (paraphrased) for Sam to be a guest narrator.

Oh, very interesting point. Perhaps in heaven, he has access to see what's happened all the way down the past in his bloodline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

That makes sense. And he plans to share what he has learned with Sam when Sam joins him in Heaven.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I know the alternate timeline isn't very popular but could it be that this is another timeline where Sam has died and Dean is on his own looking into his parents past? If it was before 2005 Dean would be wearing the amulet. Since he didn't put it back on after Sam revealed he had fished it out of the trashcan it would make sense Dean had it on the rearview (where he hung the fake amulet).

It didn't sound like there were any plans to bring Sam into the narrative so I'm guessing this is Dean's journey on his own on earth. If he was in heaven all he would have to do to find out about them is go visit his parents. Who according to Bobby had a place "right over there".

53 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It could go either way. I've gone over the trailer and the finale Dean in Heaven scenes and there is a good case for either heaven or earth. 

For Heaven, 1) the trailer starts with NOW. Now, Dean should be in heaven. 2) the license plate looks like KAZ to me which is the Heaven plate. 3) The TV Guide article said something along the lines of Sam wouldn't be available. That makes me think it's because he is alive on earth. 

For Earth, 1) it doesn't look like the heaven presented in the finale. 2) There was no Samulet on the rear view in Heaven. 3) Dean's clothes were different. 4) Why would Dean need to go on a mission to find out the truth of John and Mary's early days when Bobby told him they live right over the hill. 

Most of the earth stuff can be explained away since Heaven can look like anything but Dean would have to find out in heaven that there was a true story, that John and Mary didn't remember it and then go on a mission to find the truth. Again, could go either way. I'm just happy that the trailer had way more Dean than I thought I would ever see in the entire show.

• Love 2

"Dean would have to find out in heaven that there was a true story, that John and Mary didn't remember it and then go on a mission to find the truth."

Did Bobby tip off Dean there was a story? And why would it matter to Dean in heaven other than to occupy his time waiting for Sam? 

IDK it is intriguing how this is going to be explained.

Was Robbie ever mentioned in the upfonts? I'm curious as to why he wasn't there.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

If he was in heaven all he would have to do to find out about them is go visit his parents.

True! Unless for some reason he feels he won't get the whole story. I guess we may have to wait for more clues to solve this Dean mystery!

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I posted a picture of Glen, Robbie and Jensen a few weeks ago if you want to see it. Jensen has/had it on his instagram as well.

Right. My comment was that I didn't know if JA and GW worked together on Smallville or met later due to GWs connections to the WB 

Edited by Morrigan2575
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Right. My comment was that I didn't JA and GW worked together on Smallville or met later due to GWs connections to the WB 

Yes in my og post I had looked into GW and saw that he had launched a lot of shows with Smallville being one of them so I surmised that was how he and Jensen knew each other. I just thought you might like to see the pic if you hadn't already.

2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Yes in my og post I had looked into GW and saw that he had launched a lot of shows with Smallville being one of them so I surmised that was how he and Jensen knew each other. I just thought you might like to see the pic if you hadn't already.

I saw it when you first posted, knew Glen and Jensen, had no idea who the 3rd guy was 😁

I'm torn on this trailer. It looks good, has some humor and I could get behind the storyline but, it only makes sense to me as an AU.  Which I'm not at all opposed to but, I'll have to wait and see.

BTW - Will the Winchesters get their own forum or will it be a sub-forum within the Supernatural board?

• Love 1

Hey Dean!

Cool callbacks. Nice actors. Much more humor than I was expecting.

I hope the show leans into the urban legends of early Supernatural and less Demon/Angel. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Rewatched and noticed a few things. 

A) The John/Mary dynamic is super charming. "You really are a lot of fun, Mary." Aww, shucks, you cuties. 

B) "As long as a Winchester's alive, there's hope." What is THAT foreshadowing? Is Dean the Elder going down this rabbit hole for some reason related to Dean the Younger?

C) "THIS story is just beginning." Again - what does this mean for the significance of this story?

D) I love that John, mechanic from a long line of mechanics, was referencing his mama. Refreshing. 

E) I really can't get over how lovely and authentic the actors are. I expect way more cringe from the CW. They managed some good casting here.

Edited by Aithne
  • Love 4

I think the thing to keep in mind us, it's not Supernatural 2.0. 

I believe the ultimate explanation for 1983 John not knowing about the Supernatural  is going to be a mind wipe, which has to be Angels or Demons. So it's inevitable that one or both will be part of this story, 

My money is still on Dean being in Heaven. Time will tell! 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I believe the ultimate explanation for 1983 John not knowing about the Supernatural  is going to be a mind wipe, which has to be Angels or Demons. So it's inevitable that one or both will be part of this story, 

We know for sure that 1983 John doesn't know because of the angelic mind wipe in 1978. It's the fact that 1973 John is considered a civilian by Mary and her family, and that Mary says he doesn't know these things about her, that's the sticky wicket. 

I'm gonna guess, if they've plotted all this out, that The Winchesters can only have a short  timeframe, say 9 months. By the end of April in the following year, Samuel's returned and Mary is dating a nice mechanic who knows nothing about the supernatural (as far as Samuel  knows). 

Whatever happened in that year, John doesn't remember it. Mary is another story - she's treating him now as a civilian, but that's not to say she doesn't remember when he knew more. It could be just that she's protecting his ignorance now. My guess is that it's not angels and demons at all - the job was starting to fuck him up, she saw it, and they got (un?)lucky on a job that struck him with some sort of curse that made him forget her. She and Millie decide not to re-enlighten him to what he learned during their acquaintance, because he's the sort who's sensitive enough to go totally off the deep end if he hunts long-term, and they give him some story about how they met and started dating. 

So what would be the long-term plan? If I were writing it, it'd be to set up another familial loose end that Dean has to pursue in the present in order to make sure Sam's son has a future and is protected. Keep it a family story mixed with lots of horror, just like it always should've been. But I'm sure I'm way off as far as what they're thinking of. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I saw it when you first posted, knew Glen and Jensen, had no idea who the 3rd guy was 😁

I'm torn on this trailer. It looks good, has some humor and I could get behind the storyline but, it only makes sense to me as an AU.  Which I'm not at all opposed to but, I'll have to wait and see.

BTW - Will the Winchesters get their own forum or will it be a sub-forum within the Supernatural board?

I would think that the Winchesters would have to have it's own forum. There are  going to be spoilers and discussions on episodes I imagine. 

There is that one very short clip of Castiel entering the barn in the trailer.  So either Cass is going to intervene with a mind wipe or it was a reminder that time travel is still an option.

Mind you I can no longer recall when and where I read/heard this, but I thought Jensen said somewhere that Dean is looking into all this/writing in his journal between the time after the whole Chuckles thing and before Dean - SOB - dies.

I guess more spoilers will come out before the premiere, but if Dean was looking into this in Heaven, wouldn't he just show up on his parents' heavenly doorstep and talk to them about their past?

Anyway, I like the looks of the trailer, I think all the actors are engaging and perfect for the roles, and that's half the battle. I'm on board.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

Mind you I can no longer recall when and where I read/heard this, but I thought Jensen said somewhere that Dean is looking into all this/writing in his journal between the time after the whole Chuckles thing and before Dean - SOB - dies.

I guess more spoilers will come out before the premiere, but if Dean was looking into this in Heaven, wouldn't he just show up on his parents' heavenly doorstep and talk to them about their past?

Anyway, I like the looks of the trailer, I think all the actors are engaging and perfect for the roles, and that's half the battle. I'm on board.

I might have told you that - it was from the leaked script. But in the leaked script, he's sitting in the bunker writing all of this with Miracle at his feet, so they changed the setting. (if that script was even legit.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Late to the party, but I loved the trailer.

The look, the feel, the 70s vibe-all of it.

And actually seeing Dean again, as opposed to the thought that we'd only hear his voice, literally made me all misty-eyed.

The young actors(and John's mom too)brought it.

Good for them and good for Jensen and Danneel and co., too.

Can't wait for the season to start, Tuesdays @ 8.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, goyour-own-way said:

Overall, I'm really excited. There is SO much potential and I've wanted a John prequel forever (admittedly, I always pictured it be post-Mary's death).

John is competent I think, but he was in a shocking situation to him, caught off guard and at home.  Combat is different, this is somewhere he expected to be safe.  He's still just a teenager after all, John's supposed to be 19(snuck off to join the army and lied about his age)

It's possible John and Mary both only remember that part of the real story by the time Dean and Sam come along. A meet cute in front of the movie theatre.  Also I can't lie, despite the fact that I think Drake is a bit taller than JDM and Meg is a tiny little thing compared to everyone including probably Sam Smith, I think the height difference is adorable.  Very Han Solo and Princess Leia. :)  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

"Dean would have to find out in heaven that there was a true story, that John and Mary didn't remember it and then go on a mission to find the truth."

Did Bobby tip off Dean there was a story? And why would it matter to Dean in heaven other than to occupy his time waiting for Sam? 

IDK it is intriguing how this is going to be explained.

Was Robbie ever mentioned in the upfonts? I'm curious as to why he wasn't there.

Yes, Jensen mentions in some interviews that Robbie is the showrunner.  I think Robbie is a) busy and b) speculation on my part but maybe doesn't really like doing this sort of stuff

I like that they tied the movie theater thing in! Since I'm currently running with the spec that only John gets his memory of this time erased, I'm gonna assume that this is how Mary explains their first meeting to him - trying to stay somewhat truthful. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Heaven is possible but it does raise some questions. The trailer showed "Dean's on a hunt" face not the happy go lucky driving around heaven singing with Kansas version we saw in the Finale. Also, if it was Heaven, it looked cold, wet and dreary. So if he is in Heaven, then maybe it isn't the "Heaven everyone deserves" version Bobby sold it as. 

11 hours ago, Aithne said:

We know for sure that 1983 John doesn't know because of the angelic mind wipe in 1978. It's the fact that 1973 John is considered a civilian by Mary and her family, and that Mary says he doesn't know these things about her, that's the sticky wicket. 

I'm gonna guess, if they've plotted all this out, that The Winchesters can only have a short  timeframe, say 9 months. By the end of April in the following year, Samuel's returned and Mary is dating a nice mechanic who knows nothing about the supernatural (as far as Samuel  knows). 

Whatever happened in that year, John doesn't remember it. Mary is another story - she's treating him now as a civilian, but that's not to say she doesn't remember when he knew more. It could be just that she's protecting his ignorance now. My guess is that it's not angels and demons at all - the job was starting to fuck him up, she saw it, and they got (un?)lucky on a job that struck him with some sort of curse that made him forget her. She and Millie decide not to re-enlighten him to what he learned during their acquaintance, because he's the sort who's sensitive enough to go totally off the deep end if he hunts long-term, and they give him some story about how they met and started dating. 

So what would be the long-term plan? If I were writing it, it'd be to set up another familial loose end that Dean has to pursue in the present in order to make sure Sam's son has a future and is protected. Keep it a family story mixed with lots of horror, just like it always should've been. But I'm sure I'm way off as far as what they're thinking of. 

This makes a lot of sense. If for some reason John was mind wiped from a case when Dean came back in 1973, it lines up with what Jensen said about everything still happening but not in the way we expected. I'm interested to see just how good they are at addressing or fixing Canon/plot holes. If they can explain why someone asked John to say hello to his father when he was in the Diner with Dean, then I will be really impressed but I think they will ignore a lot of that type of stuff. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Aithne said:

Rewatched and noticed a few things. 

A) The John/Mary dynamic is super charming. "You really are a lot of fun, Mary." Aww, shucks, you cuties. 

B) "As long as a Winchester's alive, there's hope." What is THAT foreshadowing? Is Dean the Elder going down this rabbit hole for some reason related to Dean the Younger?

C) "THIS story is just beginning." Again - what does this mean for the significance of this story?

D) I love that John, mechanic from a long line of mechanics, was referencing his mama. Refreshing. 

E) I really can't get over how lovely and authentic the actors are. I expect way more cringe from the CW. They managed some good casting here.

The cast are darling.  They are so adorable and I think are going to be very good in their role

11 hours ago, Aithne said:

That's just what I was thinking, Dean is doing this(I like the idea of it being after 15.20, just because Jack "fixed" heaven doesn't mean that everything God and the angels did is known and if John and Mary's memories were both screwed around with they wouldn't know) it's possible there is no easy way to clear that up.  That may be fine for all the "normies" but these are Winchesters and there tend to be ticking time bombs in the unknown.

I like the idea that what Dean is doing to make sure that Sam and his son remain safe by making sure there are no ticking time bombs.  That he's still being a protector even now.

• Love 3

What if John and Mary's Heaven is them reliving their lives, the real story that got lost/erased somehow, and Dean is able to view it at all? Maybe he traveled to "their" heaven and is watching it unfold. And he's documenting it, writing down the true story, in the time he's in Heaven before Sam joins him.

(I know 15x20 established that it's a new Heaven and all the walls are torn down, so there's no need to travel back and forth, but if The Winchesters ignored as much as possible about the series finale I wouldn't mind).

I'm not sold on Meg/Mary, but I like Drake/John. And the brief glimpses of Carlos and Latika were interesting. Also, John's mom being the mechanic in a family of mechanics, and Henry Winchester mentions! It makes sense to me that John would't just accept that his father disappeared, he'd want answers.

I'm so curious to see how they're going to make it work.

• Love 4

So, the Winchesters got a place in the new fall Season. The show it is paired with doesn't fit thematically but in all fairness, the CW cancelled just about everything that would have fit.

From the trailer I really like Carlos. He seems like a fun dude. And I was surprised to see Dean instead of just narration. Maybe it's just a framing and transitional device for the Pilot episode, maybe it's ongoing. I'm kinda rooting for it to trample all over Badd's story. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Aithne said:

Great news, re: the music!

Yes! Hooray for classic rock! Since Carlos mentioned Jim Morrison, maybe something by the Doors. Maybe "Break on Through (to the Other Side)" or "Riders on the Storm"? 😀

I also would like it if the show went into the effect that fighting in the Vietnam War had on John, just a little bit. Not as a big storyline or anything, just as part of what shaped him. During the late sixties and early seventies, the existence of the Vietnam War was like a raw bleeding wound here, both for the vets and for the country. (Full disclosure: my father was a Vietnam veteran.)

• Love 4
Just now, Bergamot said:

Yes! Hooray for classic rock! Since Carlos mentioned Jim Morrison, maybe something by the Doors. Maybe "Break on Through (to the Other Side)" or "Riders on the Storm"? 😀

I also would like it if the show went into the effect that fighting in the Vietnam War had on John, just a little bit. Not as a big storyline or anything, just as part of what shaped him. During the late sixties and early seventies, the existence of the Vietnam War was like a raw bleeding wound here, both for the vets and for the country. (Full disclosure: my father was a Vietnam veteran.)

I think they are planning to, not sure how deeply but I am pretty sure they even filmed some flashback scenes in Vietnam going by some of the set pics the crew posted.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Aithne said:

I might have told you that - it was from the leaked script. But in the leaked script, he's sitting in the bunker writing all of this with Miracle at his feet, so they changed the setting. (if that script was even legit.)

Yeah, you're right, could have been from the leaked script.  But that part of the script could still be legit as far as circumstances, because remember the bunker set is no more. And Miracle was probably a Canadian dog. So instead of trying to recreate a bastardized version of Dean's room in the bunker and getting another dog, changing up the setting to Dean standing on a road by the Impala was an easy adjustment.  Obviously we'll know soon enough.

I love that they're going to try and keep classic rock on the series. Makes even more sense given the flashback timeline of the series too.

Hello, everyone. I am new here. I was binge-watching SPN for the 1st time after the series ended, so I never had a chance to participate in discussions about SPN.

But right now I am very excited about the prequel. Its trailer looks so well and the story sounds really well thought out.

But, you know, for me the most important thing in the prequel is that Dean’s story isn’t over. He is back on the road! He had some valuable purpose for him again! That sounds fantastic!

I am actually a little confused with some comments I’ve read on YouTube after the trailer. I don’t get, why so many people are worried about SPN canon and so mad at Jensen and Robbie. I might be wrong, but imo SPN original canon was 100% destroyed in S12-15, especially when they started playing ‘’Writers lie’’ game. It’s like the writers of S12-15 were dancing over the corpse of the canon and the Winchesters’s story itself. I actually have some hope, maybe Jensen and Robbie will unretcon all that Dabb’s nonsense of s12-15 and especially the series finale. Would it be too much to ask?*

Also out of boredom I am gonna go to favorite/least favorite thread and write a little there and to UO thread and put a list of my TOP5 favorite episodes for some seasons (Hopefully it’s not forbidden). 

*I hope it’s OK here to criticize Dabb and Co.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Nick24 said:

I am actually a little confused with some comments I’ve read on YouTube after the trailer. I don’t get, why so many people are worried about SPN canon and so mad at Jensen and Robbie. I might be wrong, but imo SPN original canon was 100% destroyed in S12-15, especially when they started playing ‘’Writers lie’’ game. It’s like the writers of S12-15 were dancing over the corpse of the canon and the Winchesters’s story itself. I actually have some hope, maybe Jensen and Robbie will unretcon all that Dabb’s nonsense of s12-15 and especially the series finale. Would it be too much to ask?*

I couldn't agree more 👏

I've questioned that a few times now, how people can complain so much about canon when SPN violated it's own canon so many times and Chuck basically threw it all away, so far no one has given me an answer. In my opinon, "canon" is just  the buzzword JP stans are using to criticize the show because they're still bitter about what happened when the prequel was announced last year. I  wish they'd just let it go, but alas.

If The Winchesters rips up the last few seasons of SPN I wouldn't be upset at all! Then maybe we could get the limited series reboot in a few years and have  a more satisfying series finale (a girl can dream!)

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, goyour-own-way said:

I couldn't agree more 👏

I've questioned that a few times now, how people can complain so much about canon when SPN violated it's own canon so many times and Chuck basically threw it all away, so far no one has given me an answer. In my opinon, "canon" is just  the buzzword JP stans are using to criticize the show because they're still bitter about what happened when the prequel was announced last year. I  wish they'd just let it go, but alas.

If The Winchesters rips up the last few seasons of SPN I wouldn't be upset at all! Then maybe we could get the limited series reboot in a few years and have  a more satisfying series finale (a girl can dream!)

I've heard something of it. Might be truth, but I've also read a lot of this hate from people, who are not JP/Sam fans and they're pissed off indeed about canon. I just thought maybe there was some kinda mystery I didn't notice.

I just wonder, where was all that concern about canon, when they retconned Mary into hunting after Dean's birth? When they turned Mary into cold selfish *noun*? When they turned SPN into Jack/Lucifer show? When they threw God (I still can't believe it) under the bus? When one particular writer named Robert Berens was doing all he could to destroy Dean's character in his eps? Now I better stop. 

I just got really obsessed with SPN and Dean has become my all time favorite fictional character. So, I guess it's understandable, why I am so sad.

I would be happy to see anything SPN-related content, if there are no Dabb/Singer/Berens.

• Love 7