Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Getting dressed in a public bathroom for your wedding? Damn, show. 

One of the first couples on this show was a similar situation, and the woman didn’t go through with it for basically this reason. She was like “what am I doing in a bathroom stall?”

4-5 serious relationships and you’re 21 and have been locked up for 4 years? Nicolle, damn.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Daonte's tire spinning made me cackle.

Oh NO!  Nicolle's little vanity set-up in that horrendous Ladies Room.  That's tragic.  I can smell the disinfectant through the screen.

Cliffhanger!  And a pretty good one, at that.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Well, THAT was fun!!! I love that Daonte ALMOST talked himself out of crashing the wedding after he ran his car off in the ditch but, no.....  He's still in need of a whomp up side the head!

Have a great weekend fellow snarkers!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

S04.E25: Bitter Baby Mamas & Bae-cation

Britney parties in Miami, but Ray fears one false move may spell trouble; Sara keeps a secret from Shawn; Puppy goes on the run; Kristianna goes missing, leaving John in shambles; Lacey seeks answers from her ex, John.

Britney heads to Miami to convince us all that she is somehow classy, wealthy, and a major party girl.  Sentient block of wood Ray somehow accompanies her.  Is this with or without permission fro his parole officer?  The other big question, will Ray propose, offer up a promise ring, or spend the vacation fearing for his life because, in the best decision he could make, he doesn't propose. 

Sara keeps a secret from secret-keeper Shawn.  These two spend so much time either keeping secrets, revealing secrets, or being upset about secrets they should be spokespersons for Secret deodorant.  They are always on brand. 

Lacey again reaches out to Chon.  No one is surprised.  No one cares any more. No. One. 

Puppy is off leash and running away!  Of the two options, one of which could have resulted in her warrant being dropped and letting her stay on the outside and the other that is begging for her to go back to prison, our favorite pound puppy makes the choice that is most likely to have her back in the big house.  The decision-making skills of this crew is, as always, top notch. After all, Eric is such a prize, he is worth risking her freedom.  

Kristianna is missing.  PPAL is sad.  Sure, she's a mess, and confirmed Indian John is a very odd person.  But I am still rooting for these crazy kids!  Come back Kristianna!   

Original air date 2021.12.10

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Did the Marcelinos always have a pool table in the living room?

Hiya and happy Friday, Bunkies! I'm making some cinnamon toast and cocktails and getting ready for....who knows?

I just noticed that Kristianna was wiping her tears with toilet paper. Oh sweet baby, I just want to hug her

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 9

I don't think The Wedding intervention we've all been waiting for will be happening tonight.  Next week is the finale--what other story do they have going that will lure us all eagerly across the finish line?

P.S. My local channels are freaking out with tornado warnings.  If you lose me, I'll try to make it back next week from wherever I am.

• Love 7