Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

After watching the Lisa and Stan segment, it reminded me to tell you all that, after experiencing the heartbreak of thinning hair (which I regaled you with), I was advised by my doctor to try Biotin. I’m trying to figure confirmation bias into the equation, but I do believe it is actually working! 

• Love 6

Lort. Tia's gotten some new FACE tats, hasn't she?

You're here Doante, because we need yo money, dude.  The working is just a total bore.  Can you just be a thruple with us and give us all your $$$$ ??

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

After watching the Lisa and Stan segment, it reminded me to tell you all that, after experiencing the heartbreak of thinning hair (which I regaled you with), I was advised by my doctor to try Biotin. I’m trying to figure confirmation bias into the equation, but I do believe it is actually working! 

That actually did work for my mother. Good luck!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Biotin is great. I take it for my nails, the condition of which went south a few years back. They've come back a treat. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I have my wine and vape in honor of cosplay Indian and Kristie. I fast forwarded the Chane and Lacey Tacky ass black thigh high boots and ripped jean combo fake ass storyline. 

Brit in a robe and Snoozy Ray- I can't be bothered but did that trifling man throw out Bacon? That dude is trash. TRASH. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do you mean supplements or some type of shampoo?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'd like to know what kind kind of magic Nicole possesses to make these people fall madly in love with her.  She's not an attractive person, either inside or out

To be fair, Tia and Daonte aren't winning any contests in the beauty or charm department either. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been stockpiling bacon so that I wont have suffer from a shortage in the smoked meats aisle.

Because you have sense. I don't eat pork anymore and my ass ain't throwing away any kind of smoked meats. Its like wasting good wine Ray! 

• Love 5