Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Bouncing for tonight's showing.

A former prison guard confronts her lover; Jeff reveals a secret that could crush Anissa.

My guess - Jeff reveals he has one "girlfriend" per tooth left in his head.   Don't worry.  Anissa won't need more than two hands to count them.  

• LOL 12

Princess Purry has set the autotuner an hour early to let us resnark on last week's episode.

But I forgot and only tuned in when we were in The World's Saddest Bridal Boutique. 

Poor Pickle--the inmate I kind of liked won't hold her hand and also flushed his wedding ring down the toilet.  Sounds like a pretty big dill.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Got a root canal done today. Dentist said I could wait a week or two, because he was working on the other side.  Jeffrey inspired me to forge ahead. If you can afford it, do the dental. And brush/floss.

Thus endeth the mouth lecture.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, candall said:

Nicolle:  "I'm scared to have sex."

Mother Daonte:  "But you weren't scared to ask him for money."

Mic drop by Mama Daonte. 

Hello peeps! Glad to see you all today! I was at a cookout and had doubts that I would make it home in time, but the mosquitos were legion. 

This week I helped my son clean his apartment. Yes, I am the best mother ever. Retirement life! Old lady adventures!

• Love 11

I missed the first few minutes...how did Daonte find his lady and her other beau?

oh Stan...you’re such a stud working out...I guess the girlfriend needs money that’s why she’s calling.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Rewatching last weeks's episode and Brittney was really expecting to be groped and pawed while trying to make breakfast.  Every girls dream!

"Finger me while I fry this bacon," said no woman ever. 

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Here we go, everyone set their wigs straight!

The LAL way is wigs askew and extra sparkly glitter eyeshadow and/or lipstick. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The LAL way is wigs askew and extra sparkly glitter eyeshadow and/or lipstick. 

You know, I think we're all so used to Hollywood wigs and extensions that budget hair is a new thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3