Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E00: Meet the Queens

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm not getting Paramount + to watch this, especially since Silky is a cast member. Barf.

Agree.  Shocked there weren’t more recent contestants... Jan was from season 12 and is the latest.  

• Love 1

Wait, it's on Paramount plus? Totally missed that. I already have it for The Real World, so, neat. 

It's a tough cast though. Silky and Eureka, to get to see Pandora and Yara..maybe I'll watch it spoiled. 

I think they are really stretching the definition of “all stars” with this cast. It really shouldn’t include anyone who didn’t at least make it to top ten in their original season. I’m guessing Corona may have limited the options. And Silky?  Just no. Officially.

• Love 3

There are free trials to paramount plus...  I want to see Sonique, Yara, Pandora, and Scarlet Envy, but really don't want Eureka or Silky on my screen so it is a tossup.  Hopefully those two go home first.  I wish if they were bringing anyone back from AS2 that it was Tattiana, who clearly has so much more to bring and deserves a second chance.  I'd also be a lot happier if we were getting Jade Jolie instead of Serena Cha-Cha, and that they would utilize some S8 queens like Kimchi or Acid Betty.  Overall this should really be the last year of American-only all stars, we need to see Thai, Canadian, Australian, and UK queens. 

I adore Pandora, I'd love to watch Yara, Jiggly, Kylie Sonique Love, and Ginger. I actually like Eureka BUT I will NOT spend money to see more Silky. I couldn't even finish her season bc I couldn't take any more of her, just NO!

• Love 4

How has no one mentioned Trinity K. Bonet yet?!  She experienced so much growth on her season and is a fierce lip syncer.  She truly deserves a second chance (though it does suck that it will only be on Paramount+).

There are so many queens on this cast that I'm excited about that I'm willing to put up with Silky to see them.  Now hopefully I didn't just curse us to final 2 with Silky in it.

(edited)

Silky?! That's a no from me, dawg. What the hell is Ru thinking?

Edit: And Serena Cha-Cha? WTF? I hope whatever passes for ratings on this streaming nonsense shows this to be an epic flop, so maybe they'll reconsider both their casting formula and the streaming-only BS.

Edited by Ananayel
  • Love 4

I refuse to pay for an additional streaming service to watch a steaming pile of crap (Silky, Serena ChaCha). Why can’t this be on WOW so I can hate watch while watching the other franchises?

• Love 5