Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Yes Martha is much more savvy and despite her considerable wealth she tried to game the system in her favor while unsuspecting stockholders were stuck without the benefit of her inside information . Why is she any better? 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4

From the article: Giudice's attorney, Stacy Ann Biancamano, said her client would have made the request but did not know that she could. "She really wasn't fully understanding of how the sentencing process works," Biancamano said.

And yet her hot button word is  "stupid". So much for her lawyers and advisor.

Is there anything Teresa actually understands?  Seriously, her go-to defense is pleading ignorance.  It makes me wonder what she actually grasps about the world around her.  I hope she spends some time in prison learning something.  She's got kids to raise, at some point she'll have to read documents before signing, or ask questions before making a commitment.  

I have little doubt there will be a reality show waiting for her when she gets out.  But, I think it'll be on a lower tier cable channel than Bravo.  Maybe on whatever network airs Bad Girls Club.  Or on VH-1, it'd fit in there, imho.

• Love 1

Yes Martha is much more savvy and despite her considerable wealth she tried to game the system in her favor while unsuspecting stockholders were stuck without the benefit of her inside information . Why is she any better? 

She has genuine talent, unlike Teresa. Stewart did not go on TV shows proclaiming her innocence because someone  forged her signature, err, I mean I signed stuff because my husband told me too, errr, I mean, everyone made me sign things without telling me what they were, errr, I mean no one explained it good enough for me to understand it, errr, because I love my daughters, errr, because I have 4 beautiful daughters that I do everything for all by myself, errr, JUST BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Stewart was able to redeem herself because she did not wallow in self pity throwing every excuse under the sun to minimize her own guilt. She sucked it up, acted like a grown ass mature woman and did her time then came out and quietly started over. Although Stewart broke the law she did NOT STEAL money from anyone to front a lifestyle she could not afford otherwise and the amount she profited from the stock sale was repaid immediately with penalties and interest. Let Teresa show us what money, if any, she has repaid to the people listed on their BK petition, she made zero attempt to repay any of them according to the BK Trustees final report just a couple of months ago. I highly doubt that she or Joe have even taken the time to call any of these people to arrange repayment because she is still putting her needs/wants ahead of everyone else, including her "4 beautiful daughters"!

• Love 5

I beg to differ...insider trading is fraud and theft with thousands of victims. Now, she smart enough to take the deal and comply and Teresa is dumb as a stump but they both felt and acted entitled to what wasn't fairly theirs.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 5

Re: Martha and Teresa - I wasn't even talking about their crimes (although I think there's a difference there, too), but rather who they are, or were, before their indictments and subsequent prison stints. Martha got a TV show after serving her time because she's Martha Stewart! She was a heavyweight in her industry, she had a longstanding reputation, a huge empire, a huge skill set, and a huge fan base. Teresa, on the other hand, is and has none of that. She's just a star from a reality show. And even that bit of stardom has been diminished due to her court case.

• Love 5

Stewart was able to redeem herself because she did not wallow in self pity throwing every excuse under the sun to minimize her own guilt. She sucked it up, acted like a grown ass mature woman and did her time then came out and quietly started over.

Yes to this!

I wasn't a fan of Martha Stewart until this happened.  She managed to change completely change my opinion of her.

Is there anything Teresa actually understands?  Seriously, her go-to defense is pleading ignorance.  It makes me wonder what she actually grasps about the world around her.  I hope she spends some time in prison learning something.  She's got kids to raise, at some point she'll have to read documents before signing, or ask questions before making a commitment.  

I have little doubt there will be a reality show waiting for her when she gets out.  But, I think it'll be on a lower tier cable channel than Bravo.  Maybe on whatever network airs Bad Girls Club.  Or on VH-1, it'd fit in there, imho.

It is nothing more than her go to excuse! For too long some many viewers have supported the notion that Teresa is just "stupid", she doesn't understand this or that. The woman was smart enough to get a paid contract with a tabloid, smart enough to partner with a respected writer to put out 4 cookbooks with her families recipes, smart enough to become the spokesperson for a hair care line, smart enough to partner, not with just 1 but 2 different wineries for her swill, smart enough to become the face for an Italian food line and her latest was the dessert line. But she is a "dumb as a box of rocks"? Not by a long shot, that is nothing more than an act she uses on the show to garner support through sympathy!  JMO

I beg to differ...insider trading is fraud and theft with thousands of victims. Now, she smart enough to take the deal and comply and Teresa is dumb as a stump but they both felt and acted entitled to what wasn't fairly theirs.

She did not use that money to front a lifestyle she could not afford otherwise. Stewart was wealthy before she committed insider trading AND she repaid ALL of that money right away without going on the pity party train on TV and the tabloids.

• Love 4

That distinction is lost on me. So when you steal money it is worse if you do it to front a lifestyle than to pad your existing considerable fortune?

Re: Martha and Teresa - I wasn't even talking about their crimes (although I think there's a difference there, too), but rather who they are, or were, before their indictments and subsequent prison stints. Martha got a TV show after serving her time because she's Martha Stewart! She was a heavyweight in her industry, she had a longstanding reputation, a huge empire, a huge skill set, and a huge fan base. Teresa, on the other hand, is and has none of that. She's just a star from a reality show. And even that bit of stardom has been diminished due to her court case.

Yes, I can see your point.

• Love 1

I also think the vast majority of people don't even know what insider trading is, or didn't care, so they were just glad to have Martha back in their lives to tell them what to do with pomegranates. Hence the new TV show, and the re-building of her empire and brand.

With Teresa, to most people, it'll be Teresa who? And will the world really suffer with less Fabellini to go around?

• Love 1

And will the world really suffer with less Fabellini to go around?

That is really funny!

Martha was convicted of lying to investigators; IIRC, she wadn't even charged with insider trading.

You're right!  I forgot about that.

Can you imagine if Teresa was sentenced for lying?

• Love 3

It is nothing more than her go to excuse! For too long some many viewers have supported the notion that Teresa is just "stupid", she doesn't understand this or that. The woman was smart enough to get a paid contract with a tabloid, smart enough to partner with a respected writer to put out 4 cookbooks with her families recipes, smart enough to become the spokesperson for a hair care line, smart enough to partner, not with just 1 but 2 different wineries for her swill, smart enough to become the face for an Italian food line and her latest was the dessert line. But she is a "dumb as a box of rocks"? Not by a long shot, that is nothing more than an act she uses on the show to garner support through sympathy!  JMO

I agree with you that it's an excuse, but that doesn't mean we can't take it seriously anyway.  After all, she did swear to it in court. 

I guess I think it'd be a fun consequence of her repeated attempts to evade taking responsibility for her actions if she had to perpetually deal with people treating her like she's stupid, especially since that's apparently a trigger for her.  Why not just take her at her word and roll with it?   

I agree with you that it's an excuse, but that doesn't mean we can't take it seriously anyway.  After all, she did swear to it in court. 

I guess I think it'd be a fun consequence of her repeated attempts to evade taking responsibility for her actions if she had to perpetually deal with people treating her like she's stupid, especially since that's apparently a trigger for her.  Why not just take her at her word and roll with it?   

Ok, as long as we realize it is an act and treat her accordingly by not allowing her to get away with it! LOL

Martha was convicted of lying to investigators; IIRC, she wadn't even charged with insider trading.

It was obstruction of justice and lying to investigators and she was facing 20 years in federal prison.

See what I mean? Most people didn't even know what she went in for. (And yes - it was lying to the Feds. Thanks for the clarification). I also don't think most people cared. I'm not one of them - I think what she did was serious. But I think she was able to rebuild her brand not only because of her name, but because the crime went over most people's head.

• Love 2

Ok, as long as we realize it is an act and treat her accordingly by not allowing her to get away with it! LOL

I don't think it's an act. I think she's really that stupid. And I was just going to say that's a funny way to build a brand. But then I remembered Jessica Simpson.

• Love 1

I'm skeptical that the attorneys withdrew because they weren't paid.  Only because I've got to believe*** they required a pretty hefty retainer up front, and that in their engagement letter they required that the retainer be replenished when/if the legal bills exceeded the amount of the retainer.    

*** unless they're completely incompetent attorneys

I believe, instead, that either Theresa went and found a new attorney because she thought she might get a different/better result, or that the original attorneys had had enough (can you blame them?), but hung on until the trial was over and then withdrew.  

Maybe they learned the law and did court training with Jim Marchese?  ;-)

She may be able to become a cast member on "Mob Wives"....

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 1

I don't think it's an act. I think she's really that stupid. And I was just going to say that's a funny way to build a brand. But then I remembered Jessica Simpson.

I do think it is an act. She spoke much better on CA than she ever does on the show. I don't think Teresa is "smart smart" but she is far from stupid at the same time. She has street smarts combined with some education and yet has transformed herself into this ditzy illiterate persona/act on the HW show. Where we see the "real" Teresa is her inability to admit fault, her ability to play the victim and her ability to make others look guilty for what SHE did. She is selfish to the core and it will always have to be about her and no one else including her daughters!  Remember, they are going to miss HER most of all and they worry about HER most of all, not how much she will miss THEM or how much she is worried about THEM!

• Love 2

I do think it is an act. She spoke much better on CA than she ever does on the show. I don't think Teresa is "smart smart" but she is far from stupid at the same time. She has street smarts combined with some education and yet has transformed herself into this ditzy illiterate persona/act on the HW show. Where we see the "real" Teresa is her inability to admit fault, her ability to play the victim and her ability to make others look guilty for what SHE did. She is selfish to the core and it will always have to be about her and no one else including her daughters!  Remember, they are going to miss HER most of all and they worry about HER most of all, not how much she will miss THEM or how much she is worried about THEM!

Well you know I agree with you on the selfish part, but not on the stupid act. I think she is stupid to the core. I watched Celebriry Apprentice, too (we watch a lot of bad tv, don't we?!), and I got a different impression than you. I remember her as being mute most of the time, and I attributed that to her being in over her head. She was out of her element, and completely lost, and I didn't think she came across as anything even remotely close to smart. Not only that, but I remember Adam Corolla openly mocking Teresa's stupidity on the live finale.

The only reason she was able to build her brand (and she did well and I give her credit for that) is because business people came to her with ideas to make money, and she said 'where do I sign?' She became a celebrity endorser, and good for her for milking it, but none of it came from her own smarts or savvy.

• Love 9

business people came to her with ideas to make money, and she said 'where do I sign?'

She should market shirts. On the front it would say "Reading is Fundamental. On the back, "Where do I sign?" 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 9

Martha was convicted of lying to cover up her insider trading -- she changed the date on a document to make it look like it was the day after the news came out.   But once convicted, she shut up and did her time.   No whining about her lawyers not explaining things, no whining about how unfair it was.   She had her day in court and lost.   She accepted that.    She did her time.   She did her home confinement without a hitch.   Yeah, yeah, home confinement on her estate, but whatever.   Then she did the apology tour and was fine.  

Theresa won't accept responsibility.   Until she does, the whole "I will make it right" and "I will read things in the future" is going to fall on deaf ears.   She doesn't have THAT many rabid fans to make her ratings worthy otherwise.

• Love 5

Well you know I agree with you on the selfish part, but not on the stupid act. I think she is stupid to the core. I watched Celebriry Apprentice, too (we watch a lot of bad tv, don't we?!), and I got a different impression than you. I remember her as being mute most of the time, and I attributed that to her being in over her head. She was out of her element, and completely lost, and I didn't think she came across as anything even remotely close to smart. Not only that, but I remember Adam Corolla openly mocking Teresa's stupidity on the live finale.

The only reason she was able to build her brand (and she did well and I give her credit for that) is because business people came to her with ideas to make money, and she said 'where do I sign?' She became a celebrity endorser, and good for her for milking it, but none of it came from her own smarts or savvy.

This x 10000! We've all read the blogs and statements written by Theresa vs those written by her ghost writer. Theresa is clearly not the mastermind behind her brand. Some business man somewhere saw her on the show, saw a way to capitalize on her popularity and ran with it IMO. And this was all on the heels of Bethenny and her big launch thanks to NY. None of her success can be attributed directly to Theresa's smarts based on what we've seen on the show or the tabloids.

• Love 3

I see what you mean so let me rephrase it. Teresa is SAVVY, street smart and savvy. She is also sly as a fox!

• Love 3

I see what you mean so let me rephrase it. Teresa is SAVVY, street smart and savvy. She is also sly as a fox!

Sorry - I don't see her as savvy or street smart at all. In fact, I think she grew up kinda sheltered. And when she married Joe at a young age, she stayed sheltered. But I don't mean to be so contrarian - sly as a fox - I'll give you that one!!

• Love 2

Sorry - I don't see her as savvy or street smart at all. In fact, I think she grew up kinda sheltered. And when she married Joe at a young age, she stayed sheltered. But I don't mean to be so contrarian - sly as a fox - I'll give you that one!!

I do not think she was all that sheltered! She went to and graduated a public HS and even managed to get an Associate Degree in Fashion Marketing. She had to go out in the world to do both of these AND there are quite a few photos of Teresa hanging out with her girl friends. Again, I think a lot of what we think we know about Teresa is part Bravo marketing and part Teresa fantasy. Heck, she even claims she married as a virgin yet Joe revealed that they had sex at the Giudice mountain house before they were married. She is not what she wants us to believe even before she and Joe married.

• Love 2

I do not think she was all that sheltered! She went to and graduated a public HS and even managed to get an Associate Degree in Fashion Marketing. She had to go out in the world to do both of these AND there are quite a few photos of Teresa hanging out with her girl friends.

So you're saying that going to a public high school and hanging out with friends are examples of an unsheltered life? Wow, um, I guess I'm very savvy and street smart! Who knew?

• Love 3

So you're saying that going to a public high school and hanging out with friends are examples of an unsheltered life? Wow, um, I guess I'm very savvy and street smart! Who knew?

No, I am saying that Teresa was a typical teen not someone that was "sheltered" from the world or the public. You make it sound like she lived in a protected bubble, that she was not exposed to anyone or anything outside her parents door. Teresa was a typical teen that, IMO, learned to manipulate and use those around her.

• Love 3

No, I am saying that Teresa was a typical teen not someone that was "sheltered" from the world or the public. You make it sound like she lived in a protected bubble, that she was not exposed to anyone or anything outside her parents door. Teresa was a typical teen that, IMO, learned to manipulate and use those around her.

Living the life of a normal teen and a sheltered teen are not mutually exclusive. I think she was both. And nothing I've seen or learned about her life, both on and pre-RHONJ, show her to be anything but.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1

Seriously?

At least they didn't ask for 12 months in a half-way house this time.

They are still trying to get the Judge to put her going into a half-way house as soon as permitted by the BOP in writing. IMO, it is just another way to try and get Teresa into the half-way house after serving only 3 months behind bars. Same goal, different tactic.

Living the life of a normal teen and a sheltered teen are not mutually exclusive.

Teresa did not grow up  "sheltered", any more than most kids of her generation. That is just what she wants us to believe.

• Love 1

Living the life of a normal teen and a sheltered teen are not mutually exclusive. I think she was both. And nothing I've seen or learned about her life, both on and pre-RHONJ, show her to be anything but.

We know very little about her life as a teen, or young working adult other than what she, Bravo or the Joes have told us. It would be interesting to know more from those that knew her then and are NOT related to her. I would love to know what kind of grades she got both in HS and her Tech School after HS AND how independent she was/wasn't.

• Love 2

We know very little about her life as a teen, or young working adult other than what she, Bravo or the Joes have told us. It would be interesting to know more from those that knew her then and are NOT related to her. I would love to know what kind of grades she got both in HS and her Tech School after HS AND how independent she was/wasn't.

I think you can take a guess, and I'm sure you'd be right. Young people that are not very bright or good in school can become educated and smart later in life. Not so the other way around.

• Love 1

They are still trying to get the Judge to put her going into a half-way house as soon as permitted by the BOP in writing. IMO, it is just another way to try and get Teresa into the half-way house after serving only 3 months behind bars. Same goal, different tactic.

I had some time today to look into this and posted some links to info on the subject (back one page) The BOP doesn't give anyone more than six months in a half-way house so she's never getting twelve. They're also low on funding for these projects which limits the number of half-way house facilities .

This may be what she thinks will be easier for her but she should consider the old saying...."Be careful what you wish for." If she thinks living in a used house is gross, she should take a look at some of the half-way houses. They're not in areas like Franklin Lakes and certainly not in pristine condition. She would also be required to find a job nearby or take public transportation. I don't think it will ever happen because the BOP wouldn't want to risk having the paparazzi hanging around taking pictures.

Maybe Teresa is delusional enough to think she could turn her stay at a half-way house into her own reality show.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I had some time today to look into this and posted some links to info on the subject (back one page) The BOP doesn't give anyone more than six months in a half-way house so she's never getting twelve. They're also low on funding for these projects which limits the number of half-way house facilities .

This may be what she thinks will be easier for her but she should consider the old saying...."Be careful what you wish for." If she thinks living in a used house is gross, she should take a look at some of the half-way houses. They're not in areas like Franklin Lakes and certainly not in pristine condition. She would also be required to find a job nearby or take public transportation. I don't think it will ever happen because the BOP wouldn't want to risk having the paparazzi hanging around taking pictures.

Maybe Teresa is delusional enough to think she could turn her stay at a half-way house into her own reality show.

Your idea of her trying to have a show while in a HWH makes me wonder if she was going to try and parlay the HWH into house arrest for a show from home! I can see her trying that! After all she is THE Teresa Giudice! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the judge responded after the three letters were received: Teresa's attorney's request, prosecution's response, Teresa's attorney's response.

The judge agreed to recommend the Danbury facility, but not to recommend halfway house (leaving that to the BOP).

Some of this can be confusing.

• Love 1

I agree with the sentiment of those who say Teresa should go back and get a job in clothing retail - even if it's as a saleswoman, not a buyer, her previous position. But I don't think it's possible. I don't imagine the Macy's or Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom at the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne or the Saks or Neiman Marcus at Riverside in Hackensack or the Mall at Short Hills would hire her as a saleswoman, what with the attendant paparazzi attention. Maybe a boutique would hire her (Posche in Wayne!) or she'll open a small business herself, somehow? A restaurant or little store showcasing Teresa's styles? But, even then, I don't think Teresa wants to do an honest day's work. She's hooked on the reality TV drug. My guess is that she'll capitalize on her prison time with a book deal (tabloids have reported this is already underway), and as the OP mentioned, reappear in a moderately successful reality show of her own on a lower tier cable network than Bravo (VH1, WE, Oxygen, etc.) There's also the possibility that Bravo will place RHONJ on hiatus until she's out of prison and ready to film, or give her her own spin off. But I think the likelihood of those possibilities is dwindling daily. When the attention completely dries up, she may follow Joe to Italy following his deportation (providing she has or is eligible for ex sanguinis citizenship via her parents) and get involved in fraud schemes or shoddy construction there. If she and Joe get divorced, she will attempt to capitalize on her notoriety in the aforementioned ways (books, reality TV, as well as interviews) and then either marry a man similar to Joe, lean on her daughters for support, or both.

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 2

It would be nice to think, when all of this melodrama is over, that Teresa and Joe would have learned a serious lesson and would go forward leading honest lives, but I just don't see it happening.  Overriding everything else, I think they both have a burning desire to live the good life, and wealth is more important to them than anything else.  I don't know how they plan to make the money, but I can see Teresa's mind working overtime, planning one thing after another to earn the big bucks.  Very big bucks!  She's a savvy cashaholic.  As for Joe, I think he's such a slouch that he'd happily live off her money except for his pride.  Joe walks with a swagger and sits with his chin jutting out, as if to say that he's a big toughie.  I see him going back to the same old way of life -- i.e., making a fast buck any way he can, legally or otherwise, and probably otherwise.  Prison won't change either one of their core values.  It's too bad for the girls, but they might as well get used to the idea: Their parents are crooks.

• Love 3

I've said before that I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that Bravo is already filming the next season.  I see no reason why they have to bang out the entire season before Teresa goes away to college. They usually start filming by November and they could easily have started a week or so ago. 

The way I see it Teresa and Juicy need money and they need it bad. They have always wanted money, but now the need is real. Forget paying their debts. They are going to need money to live. Teresa is the only one who has been proven to have the ability or the desire to actually earn any money. Despite what they both said at the last reunion - that Juicy was making his own money - we know that is not true because Juicy's own attorney said that he hasn't worked in at least 2 years. Their need has been real this entire time, yet Juicy didn't go and find any work. Now that he will have the responsibility for the girls, and without the ability to drive, I don't think there is much chance he will get much of a job. At least not the kind of job that will pay the bills. Teresa is at the mercy of Bravo big time. 

I can see her filming right now. The cat is out of the bag with regard to all of their issues and there is no need for her to hide what is going on to its fullest extent from the audience. She could show us the things she is doing to get ready for college. Making the video tapes for the girls, etc. I don't find it at all hard to believe that she won't share the full reality with the girls until after the holidays. It would be just like Teresa and Juicy to put off telling the girls until the very last minute. It might not be sad scenes with the girls crying about mommy going away, because outside of Gia, who knows if they will even be totally aware of what is happening? Teresa could also minimize how much we actually see the girls, as other HW's have done on other shows. 

Then when Teresa goes away we could see a bit of Juicy and how he is coping with things. I know he has always been a bit hesitant about the show and doesn't do the TH interviews, but this might be his penance - the deal he makes with Teresa for what he "did" to the family. We could see more of his family helping out. I read a couple of years ago that the rumor was that his SIL was joining the show. ROL had reported they were 100% sure she was the new HW before it was announced that Mel and Kathy were joining. Maybe she wants to be on the show? We could see more of Rosie, since scenes between Rosie and Juicy have always been crowd pleasers.  They could film the show through maybe March, which is what they use to do, and by the time it premiered on air and finished, we would only be a few months away from Teresa being released.  I think this is all extremely possible. The question is who makes up the rest of the cast. 

• Love 4

I can totally see Theresa believing she would be allowed to film a reality show in a halfway house or during house arrest.    Of course, BOP might have totally other ideas on the subject.   But hey, one more entity for Theresa to blame for why she "make things right."

• Love 3

Although Teresa job is television personality, I do not think she would be allowed to attend parties and the like as part of her half-way house assignment.  I may be wrong but I believe the BOP, sends deserving inmates to half way houses or home confinement when they have completed 90% of their sentence.  So  most likely she will be serving home confinement for Christmas in 2015.  My personal logic behind the not filming while at the halfway house is that would open a floodgate of people accused of crimes, converting to a reality TV persona, with the idea that they could film a television show as part of their sentence.  I would like to think the judiciary and BOP in general do not want to see inmates capitalizing on their confinement.

• Love 2

Danbury Visiting Schedule:

Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 8:30am – 3:00pm
Inmates get 12 visit points per month
Weekday visits = 1 point
Weekend visits = 2 points

I got this from Danbury's Visitor's Guidelines.......Someone will have to coach Milania on how to behave during her visit with Mom.

“No loud, boisterous talk or profane language will be allowed inside the visiting room. “

“Children should be controlled to the extent of consideration for other visiting groups and not be permitted to wander from the immediate area, run about the visiting room or create noise that disturbs other visits.  Failure to control children or excessive use of disciplinary measures will result in the termination of visit.

• Love 6

I've said before that I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that Bravo is already filming the next season. I see no reason why they have to bang out the entire season before Teresa goes away to college. They usually start filming by November and they could easily have started a week or so ago.

The way I see it Teresa and Juicy need money and they need it bad. They have always wanted money, but now the need is real. Forget paying their debts. They are going to need money to live. Teresa is the only one who has been proven to have the ability or the desire to actually earn any money. Despite what they both said at the last reunion - that Juicy was making his own money - we know that is not true because Juicy's own attorney said that he hasn't worked in at least 2 years. Their need has been real this entire time, yet Juicy didn't go and find any work. Now that he will have the responsibility for the girls, and without the ability to drive, I don't think there is much chance he will get much of a job. At least not the kind of job that will pay the bills. Teresa is at the mercy of Bravo big time.

I can see her filming right now. The cat is out of the bag with regard to all of their issues and there is no need for her to hide what is going on to its fullest extent from the audience. She could show us the things she is doing to get ready for college. Making the video tapes for the girls, etc. I don't find it at all hard to believe that she won't share the full reality with the girls until after the holidays. It would be just like Teresa and Juicy to put off telling the girls until the very last minute. It might not be sad scenes with the girls crying about mommy going away, because outside of Gia, who knows if they will even be totally aware of what is happening? Teresa could also minimize how much we actually see the girls, as other HW's have done on other shows.

Then when Teresa goes away we could see a bit of Juicy and how he is coping with things. I know he has always been a bit hesitant about the show and doesn't do the TH interviews, but this might be his penance - the deal he makes with Teresa for what he "did" to the family. We could see more of his family helping out. I read a couple of years ago that the rumor was that his SIL was joining the show. ROL had reported they were 100% sure she was the new HW before it was announced that Mel and Kathy were joining. Maybe she wants to be on the show? We could see more of Rosie, since scenes between Rosie and Juicy have always been crowd pleasers. They could film the show through maybe March, which is what they use to do, and by the time it premiered on air and finished, we would only be a few months away from Teresa being released. I think this is all extremely possible. The question is who makes up the rest of the cast.

I think this could happen, but Bravo would have to really step on signing contracts with other cast members to make it into a season of RHONJ. Considering the poor ratings with the current cast, I think Bravo would want to overhaul the cast prior to filming. So, if they are already filming, it could just be for a series of specials about Teresa packing for "college."

If I were Bravo and wanted to salvage the series in spite of Teresa's departure - which might not be such a bad thing for the network monetarily, since making this into Teresa's solo show has probably hurt ratings - I would reassemble as much of the Season 1 cast as possible. Danielle, Jacqueline, and Dina would be the focus, with Danielle instigating mondo drama between the latter two and causing them to air all the Manzo-Laurita dirty laundry that has remained hitherto unspecified. I would demote Melissa to a friend (along with Kathy and Rosie) unless she could find a storyline without Tre. I would then find 2 or 3 North Jersey women with prior connections to the main three to serve as pawns in shifting alliances. It goes without saying that Amber and the twins would be let go. This has a low possibility of happening, of course, since Dina won't film with family. In my fantasy world, Tre would then return for Season 8 and respond to the new dynamics.

LOL!!! I see what you did there Lotus

See what I mean? Most people didn't even know what she went in for. (And yes - it was lying to the Feds. Thanks for the clarification). I also don't think most people cared. I'm not one of them - I think what she did was serious. But I think she was able to rebuild her brand not only because of her name, but because the crime went over most people's head.

I agree but differ on the reasoning.  I think people understood what she was convicted (maybe not as clear were the differences between lying to federal investigators and taking advantage of non public information) but to me the element that makes people shoulder shrug when it comes to white collar crimes are the degree to which they consider them victimless.   Madoff is a white collar criminal but he was hated because you can look at and point to the people whose lives he ruined.   Insider trading and/or lying to the feds is a big deal, but from an "eh, who did she hurt, really?" perspective, I totally understand how Martha got a pass.   Plus as somebody mentioned above, she shutup and took it like a G.

• Love 3

Teresa and her new Lawyer are not done pushing for the half way house!

http://realhousewivesworld.com/2014/10/21/teresa-giudices-lawyer-responds-to-prosecutors-in-new-letter/

LOL, did I read correctly? so she can return to her charitable endeavors?

I knew there was a reason why Teresa suddeenly got so interested in doing charity, she thought it would be a get out of jail pass.

I hope the judge doesn't fall for all this antics.

• Love 3

Danbury Visiting Schedule:

Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 8:30am – 3:00pm

Inmates get 12 visit points per month

Weekday visits = 1 point

Weekend visits = 2 points

I got this from Danbury's Visitor's Guidelines.......Someone will have to coach Milania on how to behave during her visit with Mom.

“No loud, boisterous talk or profane language will be allowed inside the visiting room. “

“Children should be controlled to the extent of consideration for other visiting groups and not be permitted to wander from the immediate area, run about the visiting room or create noise that disturbs other visits.  Failure to control children or excessive use of disciplinary measures will result in the termination of visit.

I am sorry for tagging on your post, thanks for the info but this bother me a lot.

If i had the misfortune to land in jail and the sentence is going to be 15 months which means that I will be out in probably a year, why in the world would I want to submit my young daughters to the penance of going to visit me to jail every week? why would I put them through this?

Phone calls? Every day if possible, videochat? don't know if it is possible but if it was then great, but visits? absolutely not.

Teresa says she loves her daughters, but love sometimes means sacrifice, to love someone as much as she says she loves her daughters means to do what it is in their best interest, not YOURS, but THEIRS. If I was in Teresa's position I would ask Joe to not everbring her girls to prison, she has to know that the paps will be all over them and that they would have to be pattend down and search, she will have to witness the reality of prison which as nice as this one is, it is still prison.

Of course none of this clicks in her mind, if she would think and loved her daughters as much as she wants us to believe she would have never commited the crimes she did so that point is nule and void.

• Love 8