Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E14: Look Up, Child

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

I love Sarah Drew. Such a great actress.

Agreed! I recently saw her in an old Law & Order: SVU episode ("Responsible" from season 8), and she was great in that as well.

• Love 3

This episode highlighted everything I had come to despise about Jackson: the selfishness, the expectation that everyone else will automatically conform to his needs, the lack of regard for how his actions affect others. He preaches nobility, but in the end it’s all about him. At least his exit was true to character.  I just feel bad for April, getting sucked into his orbit again. 

The most value Jackson had on the show in recent years was as resident eye candy, and his absence will definitely leave a void in that area. The days of McDreamy and McSteamy are long gone. Now, all we are left with is... McGlasses? McIrish? McMeh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

The most value Jackson had on the show in recent years was as resident eye candy, and his absence will definitely leave a void in that area. The days of McDreamy and McSteamy are long gone. Now, all we are left with is... McGlasses? McIrish? McMeh.

Yep - there’s nobody left now. I will miss Jackson’s comedic timing. I did think he was pretty funny. I enjoyed his scenes with Jo just because it was light and there was no expectations or serious undertones to the fling.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Avabelle said:

I enjoyed his scenes with Jo just because it was light and there was no expectations or serious undertones to the fling.

Even though it was light and breezy and basically friends with bennies, how is Jo going to feel that yet another man is leaving her?

• Love 2

I liked seeing April and Jackson together again. Glad they are moving to Boston together; I can easily foresee them getting together romantically in the future - especially with Harriet in the mix. 

• Love 5

I actually really enjoyed this episode. Loved April being back. They never should have let her go and brought in stupid Teddy. Or done Jackson/Maggie. 

• Love 10

IIRC, Jackson's father was a surgeon and started to run it, but couldn't handle the pressure.  He was married to Catherine at the time and she had the desire and skills to do it, so she took it and ran with it.  Jackson's father left the family and the practice of medicine and Catherine then worked with Jackson's grandfather to run things and continue to build that legacy.  When it was found out that Jackson's grandfather was basically a sexual predator (he had a lot of sexual harassments claims against him that were resolved by paying off the women and having them sign NDAs), they renamed it the Catherine Fox Foundation and award.  

• Love 6
On 5/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, Avabelle said:

Yep - there’s nobody left now. I will miss Jackson’s comedic timing. I did think he was pretty funny. I enjoyed his scenes with Jo just because it was light and there was no expectations or serious undertones to the fling.

Sigh - like real life.  All the good Men are either taken or gay.

• Love 1