Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: I Expected a Little Better

• Start Topic

The extraordinarily glowing description that Clara gave of her marriage earlier on this Unfiltered is so at odds with what we've actually seen between them.

ETA: Plus she basically said that if they NEVER have sex in their marriage, it wouldn't be dealbreaker.  WTAF?

Edited by LuvMyShows
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah Haley he's showing up, whereas you're just there for the cameras. I don't blame him for not bothering to get to know you when you're not there if the cameras aren't rolling. Seriously you don't want him & have made it clear & he knows, so STFU. More fake ass BS from her.

Notice how bubbly she is on camera?  She hasn’t stopped smiling.  Must have read the bad press about her.  Jake is not a talker, period.  He’s not being rude.  That’s just his nature.  Look at his good qualities, why don’t you.  You can’t have everything.  My husband is not a talker about “things and feelings” either.  So what?That shouldn’t be a deal breaker as everyone is different.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Did everyone hear that?  Cal said anyone who thinks they pair for drama is "asinine".  Nice job, insulting your audience "pastor" Cal.

And it made me want to say, “Hi Pastor Cal, welcome to the board you’ve obviously been reading. 🙄

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

What the heck is up with that blouse Dr. Viv is wearing on the Unmatchable promo? I love dogs a lot, but please don’t wear multi-colored dogs embroidered on a black sheer blouse. SMH.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

These walks down dinosaur road are kind of a snoozer. 

So many women in my family have high blood pressure, when they got pregnant they went on medication and had no problems and neither did their babies.  Bri needs to research this more. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Jake's been making some double entendres ("It's all about the smooth stroke") swooshing right over Haley's head. Or maybe I have a dirty mind, heh. 

So she even had to mock him AS A KID. "Nice bowl cut." Grrrrrrr....

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Cancun said:

Haley is a bad winner and a bad loser.

Only as is relates to Jake, I suspect.   She likes nothing about him.  Nada.

They're both trying to come of as "trying" but if ever there was a toxic couple, it's these two.  I don't think she's the only one hurling insults,  I imagine they're sniping at each other off camera.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 8

Haley isn't wearing her wedding ring. Jake is.

Okay, she's not wearing his wedding gift bracelet, either. (I wore my husband's wedding gift of a purple star sapphire ring for years until one day the stone just wasn't there. 😢)

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8

This is so ridiculous to ask anything of Jake when she's only there for the cameras. But keep acting like he's the one not trying fake Haley.

And Jake didn't want her to know he wrote to his younger self, "Don't ever sign up for MAFS".

• LOL 16
  • Love 5

I think the point is Haley just never took anything about this marriage seriously, which he's right about.

Also $800 for a stranger - I guess it means he was serious about this, but, way too much to spend on a tv 'wife'.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Mean Jeanne said:

These people are boring the hell out of me tonight.

And speaking of boring, enough already with the Haley hate. She got stuck with a guy she finds repulsive, and she’s been a lot nicer than a lot of people would be, myself included. I wouldn’t want to be with him either. It’s called chemistry people, it’s either there or it’s not.

YES!!!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Jesus Jake get a fucking grip. Move the fuck on

Oh, he's determined to show America just who Haley really is and has been: Uninvested from the git-go. Scornful. Insulting (a wedding gift of a $20 HAT?!). Indifferent. And above all, FAKE.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 2
  • Love 15
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

Oh, he's determined to show America just who Haley really is and has been: Uninvested from the git-go. Scornful. Insulting (a wedding gift of a $20 HAT?!). Indifferent. 

Good. She's uncomfortable for a good reason - she's a fake & always has been.

• Like 1
  • Love 14
55 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Notice how bubbly she is on camera?  She hasn’t stopped smiling.  Must have read the bad press about her.  Jake is not a talker, period.  He’s not being rude.  That’s just his nature.  Look at his good qualities, why don’t you.  You can’t have everything.  My husband is not a talker about “things and feelings” either.  So what?That shouldn’t be a deal breaker as everyone is different.

That’s the problem of the matchmakers though. That’s not Haley’s problem. She wants someone more talkative and outgoing and she got Jake. He’s a downer. I would be pissed too. I would be miserable. It’s like pulling teeth trying to get a smile out of him. I don’t blame her for not liking his personality. The matchmakers should have known his personality wouldn’t mesh with hers. I blame them fully. 

• Love 18

With Haley's comments at the batting cage and mini-golf about what Jake wears, I think that she is someone who is very, very concerned what other people think.  Yeah, Jake dresses a little goofy, but a more mature person could look past that. Haley is horrified at the thought of her friends seeing her husband in jeans and dress shoes. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

Sorry, but Jake is being a huge douchebag. And then sits there looking so smug and superior with his nose in the air? Douche Bag!

I agree. People seem to really dislike Haley but Jake, to me, is super problematic. He has NO personality! None!! It’s soooooo frustrating. He’s one of the most boring guys to ever be on the show. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I wish Jake would freakin' shave!

Hmmm... I'm not usually into facial hair, but I think he actually looks better with a beard. The in between stuff , maybe not.

Ryan should really do something; his beard is so patchy.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Hmmm... I'm not usually into facial hair, but I think he actually looks better with a beard. The in between stuff , maybe not.

Ryan should really do something; his beard is so patchy.

Ryan’s beard is pathetic. It’s like a 13 year olds beard. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7