Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: I Expected a Little Better

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

Really???  Do you recall why they tagged him with that moniker???

I don't - it might be inside jokes for things that happened in the group that weren't shown on the show? It does seem like he's been shown opening champagne bottles more than once, so maybe he just likes champagne?

50 minutes ago, pdlinda said:
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

I thought it was a nickname the group gave him in Vegas.

Really???  Do you recall why they tagged him with that moniker???

I think it was because when he opened the bottle of champagne, it went all over the place and Brianna said it was such a Vinnie move. I think that was the first time he claimed she hurt his feelings.

2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I think it was because when he opened the bottle of champagne, it went all over the place and Brianna said it was such a Vinnie move. I think that was the first time he claimed she hurt his feelings.

But I think they were calling him that in Vegas which was before that moment where she said "that's so Vinny".

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

But I think they were calling him that in Vegas which was before that moment where she said "that's so Vinny".

I wonder why....did he project a persona of upper class "party boy?"

• Love 1
On 4/23/2021 at 12:28 PM, Elizzikra said:

Someone posted a link to one upthread that was $799. It could be platinum, not silver, which would make it much more expensive.

Yes - it was from Jared.  Once I looked at it here, it's come up on my facebook feed every day!  Not that my phone and computer are spying on me or anything 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2021 at 12:28 PM, Elizzikra said:

Someone posted a link to one upthread that was $799. It could be platinum, not silver, which would make it much more expensive.

I guess I have been spoiled, my cousin is a jeweler and paying retail is not my experience, why shop at a chain store when there are a lot of independent jewelers out there that $800 could have offered a much better option, something truly special. 

Also, he did not know Haley, she might only wear yellow gold or had an infinity bracelet or necklace already, too many moving parts to guess what she would have liked.

• Love 2