Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Callietwo said:

The snail was always going to be the first to go.. a total gimmick.    

Just like Mickey Rourke taking off his mask before it's time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Damm. I was leaning towards Kristen Chenowith, too. But that's who Ken thinks it is, so I must be waaaay off.

The legs weren't skinny enough to be Kristen!  She's super petite!  Of course if it was her, they could've had her layered up. 😉 

1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

The legs weren't skinny enough to be Kristen!  She's super petite!  Of course if it was her, they could've had her layered up. 😉 

I actually changed my mind when she started singing. She was great, but Chenowith has a much more powerful voice.

• Love 4

Seemed like many, many Bachelor/ Bachelorette clues around Piggy, given the overall lighting and the look of the set, that opening table & clock, and of course all of the roses. Former Bach or the disgraced host?

• Love 1

Good lord Robin and Jenny, you both know that is not Jordan Knight. And Jenny saying it was Jonathan (as in the one who doesn’t sing) was even worse. Giiiiiirl, you fucking married into the band.  STOP IT. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Am I imagining or are Niecy and Nicole wearing the same outfits from last week's show? Actually Ken's jacket looks familiar too.

They all are... too lazy to change clothes like other game shows where the hosts AND contestants change between episode taping.  

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Never heard of Logan Paul. This season is really scarping the bottom of the bucket. 

Me either, and I don’t understand any of the clues. He was Grandpa Monster and he was born in 1995 - WTF - he is 25-26. This show is just really stupid this season.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Me either, and I don’t understand any of the clues. He was Grandpa Monster and he was born in 1995 - WTF - he is 25-26. This show is just really stupid this season.

I agree.

27 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Yeah, The Black Swan's definitely Miley Cyrus.

People are thinking it’s Jojo (not Siwa), who turned down Hannah Montana. She was also in a big court battle with her record company years ago about her contract, which could explain the scales of justice.

(edited)

So Nick Cannon is quickly forgiven for a bunch of anti-Semitic comments (my husband is Jewish)

I have a huge issue with judging people on tweets and perspectives from years ago, because aren’t we all supposed to learn, evolve and grow as human beings .

I am just incredibly confused why Nick Cannon gets a pass, even tho his inappropriate comments happened merely months ago while the new editor of Teen Vogue lost her job because employees complained about Twitter comments she made when she was 17, for which she has apologized for many times. The employee leading the charge to fire her sent a bunch of Tweets when she was 17 and used the N-word. 

If you are going to judge every human being based upon past comments, at least be consistent. 
Nick Cannon’s anti-Semitic comments did not happen when he was 17, he was much older. It was less than a year ago.

I’m done. 

Mel Gibson’s drunken horrible rant against Jews was awful and he paid the price.

I would like some consistency in being outraged. Also, someone by their comments less than a year ago versus 10 years ago.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 9

Can we please get Niecy Nash back as the host? I've only ever seen Nick Cannon as a photo in a celeb/ gossip magazine, and he seems equally flat on a stage. And I feel bad for Orca, but I feel bad for all of the masked singers who are trying so hard to be entertaining yet are still "voted off". (Phoenix is the exception, Caitlyn Jenner could NOT sing. Danny Trejo was entertaining, I miss his stage presence.)