Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: How Do You Know If You're In Love?

• Start Topic

We are beginning to see the faults...I mean cracks...no make that crevasses. 

I missed the pre-show. I had no idea that Chri$ and Paige were living separately. Girl, where is your self esteem? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 10

I see that Pastor Cal will be speaking with the couples tonight.  I know he won’t, but he should be handing Chris his ass.  There is zero excuse for his behavior, even those patented MAFS excuses about finding yourself and advocating for yourself.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Haley seems inordinately hostile toward Jake. If she's truly not lying, you'd think she'd want to make it right & not derail & be so defensive.

She acts like she thinks she’s better than him.  I find her quite the diva- with very little justification that I can see. 

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! Here we go with the weird dormitory time!

Didn't mean to hit quote. 

What I wanted to add is: The show might as well have let them stay where they were in Law Vegas.

And suddenly I'm totally fed up with Paige's whisper.

The harsh lighting in these apartments is AWFUL.

Buy Ryan a black-out mask.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

She acts like she thinks she’s better than him.  I find her quite the diva- with very little justification that I can see. 

I dislike her more and more each viewing yet I’m trying to remain open to editing faults etc. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

There's a creepy intensity about Jake that I find off-putting.  So I'm team Haley. 

Haley is such a fake, a dissembler. Like a man in Jake's situation couldn't tell she wasn't genuine. WE can tell, for Pete's sake. She STILL can't or won't describe exactly what went down that night Jake saw the group. 

Jake is forthright; Haley is insulting disingenuous ("We didn't know each other the first two days." NS, Sherlock.).

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

The more I see of Hayley, the less I like her.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 13

Virginia has a big zit on her face.  I wonder how often she washes it.

I don't like Eric's place.  Too much grey and black, it's expensive-looking but depressing.  

Haley is right to be turned off because Jake is too fucking quirky.  Of course, he has a right to be that way, but she has a right not to like it.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Virginia has a bit zit on her face.  I wonder how often she washes it.

I don't like Eric's place.  Too much grey and black, it's expensive-looking but depressing.  

I don’t like it either. Sterile, not homey at all. Very much a bachelor pad.

• Love 9

Ugh, I loathe Haley.  She’s wearing a damn t-shirt and jeans, acting like she’s too good for his Members Only jacket.  The whole 80s thing is definitely obnoxious (isn’t he like 36?!), but she brings this “I’m better than you” vibe to every. single. interaction.  If this were high school, she would be that bitch sitting at a cafeteria table with her friends, making fun of literally everyone, but pretending to smile in their faces. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Virginia has a bit zit on her face.  I wonder how often she washes it.

Haley is right to be turned off because Jake is too fucking quirky.  Of course, he has a right to be that way, but she has a right not to like it.  

Of course! Any of these people can feel anything they want!

Just don't say to the spouse, "I was trying to lean into it." I mean, what, Haley? I think you mean, "I was trying to lean away from you."

See, now I would have said straight out to Jake, "Enough with the 80s, Jake! Jeez Louise! Can we maybe at least get into the 21st Century?! And neon? Oh, I'm seeing a BIG neon light, baby, but I don't think it's what you're thinking of!"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Of course! Any of these people can feel anything they want!

Just don't say to the spouse, "I was trying to lean into it." I mean, what, Haley? I think you mean, "I was trying to lean away from you."

She can say whatever the hell she wants, and I'm sure Jake will know what to do if he doesn't like it.

Like I said, agree to disagree.  This is just a reality tv show. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Virginia has a big zit on her face.  I wonder how often she washes it.

She looks dirty all the time & he looks like if you run a finger down his sleeve he'd squeak he's so clean.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

She can say whatever the hell she wants, and I'm sure Jake will know what to do if he doesn't like it.

Like I said, agree to disagree.  This is just a reality tv show. 

I'm pretty sure we're here to freely express our opinions. I notice nobody is holding back about Chris, e.g.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10