Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: How Do You Know If You're In Love?

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

What is Vincent’s business? Does anyone know? I didn’t watch the first episode. 

He’s a car broker - he basically serves as the middleman between buyer and seller. I think he also said he got a real estate license as a backup.

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Is the ex-fiancé baby mama in Chicago? Because Chris went wherever she is. 

He sure did!

41 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

She’s like “I wish he were here.” Girl, why? He’s trash!

Yes he is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

The drunk girl (still don't know her name after all these weeks) is ridiculously childish. Pastor Cal should smack her. I can't stand this girl and pilot is a horny fool to think she's wife material. Oh Lord, here's stupid Paige again...

Edited by karenbrady
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, karenbrady said:

The drunk girl (still don't know her name after all these weeks) is ridiculously childish. Pastor Cal should smack her. I can't stand this girl and pilot is a horny fool to think she's wife material. Oh Lord, here's stupid Paige again...

Name hint: Posts above and below. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Paige why is baby mama a bitch? Don't be mad that she got to that loser first. You're the bitch (female dog) to keep spreading them open for him after he continually treated you like trash. Girl bye. Both of you freaks, BYE!!

Edited by karenbrady
  • Love 18
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Welp...so much for Paige and Chris. I’m glad she wised up but why would she even consider talking with Pastor Cal? Just walk away, get divorced and get on with you life. 

I think she should tell Pastor Cal everything just so it’s out there. Let her control the narrative.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Chris "wouldn't allow filming"? They "turned off their microphones"? I hope the show deducted some of their paychecks!

Gotta love Paige's vocabulary! Hahaha! Hey, Paige---maybe a divorce is God's answer to your prayers!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

Paige accepts no responsibility for her actions in this mess.  She knew he was a POS when she had sex with him.  Twice (or more).  So she can get mad at the other woman and call her names all she wants, but this mess is on her shoulders and Chris'.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Right now, I don’t like any of them .. except Jake.  And what was wrong with his house?  That’s what he likes.  Virginia is an alcoholic, period.  She knocked that glass of wine in two seconds.  

Frankly watching this makes me want to knock one down too. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

He’s a car broker - he basically serves as the middleman between buyer and seller. I think he also said he got a real estate license as a backup.

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Please stop the baby voice Brianna - save it for Cookie only.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Hailey just sucks the energy outta the room. 
Erik better be all over that ass while he can, because she’s gonna bail when she gets tired of him trying to interfere with her drinking. 
If I were Paige, I’d give Cal a piece of my mind. Of course, Chris isn’t joining, Cal, you knew that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Frankly watching this makes me want to knock one down too. 

When she gets drunk, she wants to crash at one of her guy friends house.  As a married woman, she thinks it’s o.k. Hahahahaha.  Eric is a dope.  She only drinks Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  LOL.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Dr. Pepper owes Paige an apology.  Pastor Cal said that Chris was superficial and that Paige would not fit into his image.  Dr. Pepper insisted that they would work because Paige is beautiful.  I hope he verbally drags Chris.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14