Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: How Do You Know If You're In Love?

• Start Topic

Just now, gonecrackers said:

Chris was whispering to Paige to keep up the ruse because they'll get paid more... hired fakes.

That and he might get between her legs again. He may not find his other heavily pregnant woman sexually attractive. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:
45 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Hey is such a fake, a dissembler. Like a man couldn't tell she wasn't genuine.

Well that's your opinion, so we can just agree to disagree.

I'm with you on Jake.  Haley comes off like a snot but in NO WAY did she deserve the ugliness Jake unloaded on her.  She's just not feeling it with him.  In fact, he repulses her - I can feel it.  I don't know why that makes her a horrible person.  If he was a decent guy he wouldn't have laced into her like that so soon with baseless accusations.   I am frankly shocked that he got so ugly so fast with her (which he realized was ass-like and apologized for except now he's legit scared her away).  She was straight up honest with him that she wasn't feeling it with him and he got really mean and spiteful about it.  What is she supposed to do?  Fake it with him?  I think she's being more honest with him than most of the fakers on this show.  If he was half a man and secure in himself he would just let her have her space and try to put the emphasis on getting to know her so that maybe she might find something to like about him.  Instead he gets offended and ugly.  To a woman my age this looks very childish and immature and NOT like the reaction of an adult man.

Also I don't think it's fair to judge her based on appearances.  She strikes me as a non-emotional woman and I know some people find great offense at that and call such women snots and stuck up when it's really just that they don't show their emotions.  It doesn't mean they're being ingenuine.  Trust me when I say that I know from snotty women and she is nothing compared to the snots I've known.  In many ways she reminds me of Jessica from a few seasons ago.  The only difference is that she's not digging the guy they matched her with.  So sue her.  He could have given her the benefit of the doubt but no he just laces into her and accuses her of having a boyfriend like a scary abusive type.  I'm beginning to see why he's single.  She may just have a hard time warming up to guys but he pretty much sealed the deal by burning his bridges with her and accusing her of all sorts of things so soon with absolutely NO evidence.  So pretty much after this her avoiding him is HIS fault.  HE could have been secure enough to give her space to see if maybe her feelings might change but instead he just showed himself to be an immature ass.  He only knows this woman a few days and already he's acting like the lover who has been done wrong 20 times.  It's pathetic.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Paige takes the prize for dumbest ever person on this show IMO. Now she thinks there might be a chance because Chris whispers he might still fall in love with her? This is so frustrating to watch! Wonder what the baby mama thinks of all this? 

Every time he says something remotely nice to her she gets the googly eyes. It's so painful to watch her get manipulated in real time.

• Love 21

Yeah, I didn't understand Jake's accusation about Haley's having a "boyfriend." Something missing there. 

Paige is beyond pathetic. She keeps smiling at and approaching  Chris. Oh, my stars---has there been a bigger pile of B.S. laid down on this show than Chris's "My fear is of falling in love with you"?!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Yeah, I didn't understand Jake's accusation about Haley's having a "boyfriend." Something missing there. 

I think he was projecting past issues into this relationship or lack thereof. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Jake looks like he's holding back.  We're definitely not getting the whole story.  Haley decided she's done.  I don't know why he's even trying, honestly, because he'll not be allowed anything he likes just to make her, what? Not happy- she doesn't like him. So he shouldn't bother. I don't know why she's hanging on either.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

He just said he’s been the unknowing/unwilling side piece a few times.

That’s about what I meant. I just may not have expressed myself well. This show is making me feel like a battered woman and trust me, my cats don’t talk. 

• LOL 6
Just now, absolutelyido said:

Hayley just can't bring herself to tell the truth, which is that she finds Jake weird and boring. 

I think she doesn’t want to hurt his feelings not realizing that playing him along is going to make it worse in the long run. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, absolutelyido said:

Hayley just can't bring herself to tell the truth, which is she that finds Jake weird and boring. 

I think she doesn't want to hurt his feelings.  I have a feeling she's not the first woman who's felt that way about him, which is why he said he felt like a side piece a few times.    

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

I think she doesn't want to hurt his feelings.  I have a feeling she's not the first woman who's felt that way about him, which is why he said he felt like a side piece a few times.    

I took him literally - I thought he’d said he’d actually been a side piece a few times, like women had cheated on their boyfriends with him.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I took him literally - I thought he’d said he’d actually been a side piece a few times, like women had cheated on their boyfriends with him.

Yes, I said "felt like" but he said he'd been one.  My emphasis was on the side piece.  

I hope Virginia didn't hear that champagne cork pop.

• LOL 5

Briana doesn't get that it when she said, "That's so Vincent of you" and that has literally never happened before, it might hurt.  But he also is not good at expressing himself. This could be such a nothing-burger of an issue.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m lost too, what did Bri say that was disrespectful? Sounded like she was joking. Vince is being a bit overly sensitive IMO. 

He might be a bit sensitive, but I can understand him asking what "how Vinny of you" means.   For example, was she joking and meant he's a loveable klutz, or is there something she doesn't like about him?  I have a feeling she meant the former, but I think she can come off as kind of sharp, even if she doesn't mean to be.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Vincent is starting to give me "Not Without My Daughter" personality change vibes. 

He's bizarrely tetchy. Angry still waters run shallow with Vincent. 

Brianna can't go through life watching her every single word, tone of voice,and facial expression for fear of Vincent's thinking  she's showing  "disrespect."

Notice, when Brianna asked, he replied, "You could have offered to help clean my shirt" (paraphrasing). No sense of humor there.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17

So much for intimate bedroom talk when we watch Vincent walk out and see the producers in the kitchen. He could have just been fed up with all the fanfare and unwilling to speak his mind in front of the audience. Then again maybe not. 

• Love 4

I hope that Vincent apologizes to Briana for his over-reaction next week.  He may have had an experience where he was belittled all the time, but he has to understand that Briana not coming from a bad place when she says things.  And she has to understand that sometimes her comments may not come across as intended.  Oy.  My only solace this season and they are pissing me off. lol

• Love 17

Maybe with time, he’ll get where she is coming from, but it was so bizarre that within seconds of a normal conversation, he abruptly speaks to her sharply like that. He definitely needs better communication skills instead of just saying, you need to have my back, over and over. 
Does the “have my back” mean financially too? I wasn’t sure if he needed money for his business or just understanding and financial support through the lean times. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Does the “have my back” mean financially too? I wasn’t sure if he needed money for his business or just understanding and financial support through the lean times. 

I’m a bit hazy on that too. 

• Love 10

I feel sorry for Jake. Something obviously went down on the honeymoon but he's holding back. Cal gave Haley her voice but silenced Jake. He also took Jake's special interests away for someone who doesn't even like him. Haley won't be honest & lay down that it's not gonna happen. She'll just give him the shittiest, most passive aggressive 8 weeks of his life, if they last that long. Jake is no where near Haley's 'type', whatever that is. But the 'experts' paired him up with someone who is not his type either - he's a quirky guy & she's a snotty tight ass. I don't like her, but this is not cool for anyone.

• Love 21