Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Defending Your Wife

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I don't understand why they're not in the same studio for Unfiltered this week when they've all been together previously. 

Right?  Jamie is on half screen and in a different place.  I have to say, Jamie looks FABULOUS !  Great makeup, beautifully styled hair, everything.  Stunning, and talked well.  Maybe she was filming at her new house in Florida.  
I didn’t get Paige talking about having kids.  I don’t think she mentioned him either.  They all looked really nice tonight.

• Love 8

Oh geeze .. Paige says she’s still committed to the marriage and probably will try to stick it out.  

Bet Chris’s Father told him to stay with her so she can straighten him out.   Here goes nothing and we have to see that face of his again.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Right?  Jamie is on half screen and in a different place.  I have to say, Jamie looks FABULOUS !  Great makeup, beautifully styled hair, everything.  Stunning, and talked well.  Maybe she was filming at her new house in Florida.  
I didn’t get Paige talking about having kids.  I don’t think she mentioned him either.  They all looked really nice tonight.

This was filmed much later as you can see from Jamie and having lost weight and losing a baby fat. I read somewhere it was done one or two weeks ago.  Covid protocols change and it may have felt safer to have more precautions. Maybe Jamie is pregnant again.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Erik needs to shut up, go lay down and sober up or Chris is going to punch him. 

This is the one time Chris would be justified in punching Erik in his drunk mouth.  Erik and his drunk wife need to mind their own damn business. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Ugh, Spectrum just crapped out saying this channel is temporarily unavailable.  I guess I’ll have to catch it on demand or on Hulu, but until then, reading on...

I hate Spectrum with the heat of one thousand suns. We had an outage today too. 

Erik might be trying too hard to keep up with his wife. 

I’m not convinced Hailey enjoyed the sex. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Ugh, Spectrum just crapped out saying this channel is temporarily unavailable.  I guess I’ll have to catch it on demand or on Hulu, but until then, reading on...

I forgot to record so I missed the first half hour.

Hmmm  Haley didn’t want to talk about their sexual encounter.  Neither did Clara.  Maybe that means no encounter.

Erik needs a nap or some alkaseltzer.

Ryan is taking his time with everything.

Chris’s favorite word is disrespectful.  He’s the disrespectful one.  So sick of him.  What were the experts thinking when they picked him.  

Clara needs something .. anything from Ryan.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

This money conversation is absolutely hilarious considering what we know about the Ex Subway franchisee. 

I wish I could just knock Paige upside her dumb ass head.

He has the nerve to not wanna share with her. His poor ass.... he ain't got no house, no subway, really?

• LOL 5
  • Love 18

I don’t understand why Virginia got married. She just wants another drinking buddy - she reminds me of Olivia in that she just wants to slide someone into her life (and Erik is not that dude; he better not be flying hungover) and not change her life at all.

• Love 24