Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: Hello, Stranger

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Dare I call it now? I’m going with Chris. 

The obvious choice..but I am calling Producer shenannies and it will be Gramps Jacob...

Haley's nose is too small for his weirdo fetish and she will turn her petite nose up to his lame-o small talk and irritating 80's references...

• Love 2
On 1/19/2021 at 12:19 PM, humbleopinion said:

The obvious choice..but I am calling Producer shenannies and it will be Gramps Jacob...

I second your choice. That staged photo of them in the link posted to the thread for last week's episode makes them look like two strangers being told to pose together. The vibe is not good.

• Love 1

Does Ryan not realize that he really built up some serious expectations with the whole blindfold gag?  I’m certainly trying to maintain an open mind where he’s concerned, but the hipster high-water pants and modified-sorta-mohawk-combover are not helping at all.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Erik wants this too badly.  Miss Virginia seems like a nice person and she’s clearly a whole lot of fun, but I don’t envision her being ready for this level of responsibility and commitment.  She put more thought into that incredibly heavy eyeshadow than she did this massive change in her life.  It’s almost not fair to her that Erik piles all of this pressure on her right out of the gate. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I cannot believe she’s going out like that. All those people around and nobody told her “girl, no.” She looks terrible, the makeup look is inappropriate for the occasion, and the makeup job looks amateurish as hell. It is a complete makeup fail.

And the hair looks unwashed and kind of ratty, too.

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I cannot believe she’s going out like that. All those people around and nobody told her “girl, no.” She looks terrible, the makeup look is inappropriate for the occasion, and the makeup job looks amateurish as hell. It is a complete makeup fail.

Was the theme color of the wedding purple, so everyone wear and/or dye their hair  purple.  Virginia’s mother (?) has purple striped hair and she looks ridiculous. 

• Love 16
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Was the theme color of the wedding purple, so everyone wear and/or dye their hair  purple.  Virginia’s mother (?) has purple striped hair and she looks ridiculous. 

Maybe, but there are ways to work in purple that don’t look so tacky. That makeup job is like what you & your friends do at a sleepover when you’re 13 and don’t know how to put on makeup yet.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Vincent and Briana’s family and friends seem lovely.  I sense a lot of support and love behind them both. 

I loved seeing Vincent and his groomsmen pray together.

• Love 11

As I’ve been watching the couples getting their pictures taken one thing kept creeping back into my mind about the first couple Clara and Ryan. While posing she kept leaning back...away from him. She was doing that in one of the last photos taken and his left hand was in his pocket. I don’t think this bodes well for them. Mr can’t say “I love you” probably won’t be able to again. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Virginia is going to get wasted and Erik won’t like that-they are a mismatch. I like the other couples so far but hope Vincent isn’t expecting a stay at home wife when he is getting a ambitious engineer. Briana had the prettiest dress among the brides so far.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Vincent’s job is . . . interesting.  I can’t imagine paying someone even more money to buy a car for me, but maybe he only deals in high-end cars for people with deep pockets.  

That's what I was thinking.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Vincent’s job is . . . interesting.  I can’t imagine paying someone even more money to buy a car for me, but maybe he only deals in high-end cars for people with deep pockets.  

I know of a guy who does it to save you money. It's a few hundred bucks and he does all the negotiating so you just have to sign paperwork. Great for people who dread the dealership experience.

• Useful 8
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

So I guess the other two couples weddings are next week. I think picky groom will be Chris. These three seems to be good with each other (for right now). 

Yeah, the episode title made me think that the picky groom would be this episode.  But nooooo......they'll make us wait until next week for the train wreck. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Yeah, the episode title made me think that the picky groom would be this episode.  But nooooo......they'll make us wait until next week for the train wreck. 

This is about the time that I would like an angry emoji. I agree, they will string up us along wondering until next week. 

Looks they are even giving us extra bait by beginning another ceremony. 

• Love 7