Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

I get a feeling that Sarah is this year’s Tierra—“fainting” multiple times for attention. Methinks these girls are going to try to “take [Sarah’s] sparkle away.”

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Victoria is either the most obvious plant in the history of the franchise, or Matt is the dumbest person in the history of the franchise. 

I know, I mean look at her...one of her eyes looks like she was in a brawl, and that dress looks just as ridiculous now as it did last week.  And he gives up the girl that actually looks normal and pretty?  Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Victoria is either the most obvious plant in the history of the franchise, or Matt is the dumbest person in the history of the franchise. 

I'm voting both of those are facts. Marylynn, you are the lucky one not getting a rose so you can get away from Matt, who is climbing my list to the top of Worst Bachelors Evah.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I get a feeling that Sarah is this year’s Tierra—“fainting” multiple times for attention.

I know this show is all scripted, but she already had a rose and those stupid RCs last all night, people leave in broad daylight when the cocktail parties were at night. And she didn't LITERALLY faint (ha ha), she just got woozy. I would too, standing for hours and hours in heels, staring at the doofus Matt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Matt looks like he walked right out of the 1977 Sear’s catalog with this outfit.

Oh, my daughter got Harrison’s book. It was apparently more terrible than you would have imagined.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I get a feeling that Sarah is this year’s Tierra—“fainting” multiple times for attention. 

To this day, I believe they made Tierra the focal point of Sean's season because he was so boring and bland.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Matt looks like he walked right out of the 1977 Sear’s catalog with this outfit.

1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

LOL at Matt wearing @TheFinalRose's turtleneck. Such a dork.

Good thing I am in repose on my big comfy couch because the uncomfortable turtleneck fashion flashbacks are coming hard and fast tonight. 

OH NO Ashley I. Go away!

And why is Chris Harrison still plugging that book that was written years and years ago?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Well, he IS a model you know. Maybe Sears gave him that outfit after his photo shoot.

He’s not middle aged like us. He’d probably be like what’s a catalog—or what’s Sears, for that matter.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

The only people that hate Victoria as much as I do is the wardrobe department. 

Sadly, all but the lead provide their own wardrobe except for the proposal dresses.   

Victoria seems to me like someone with no measurable EQ.    She has seen others be fun or quirky or sexy and she has decided to copy the most successful but she doesn’t get how it all gets put together, and can’t read a room as to what is working.  And she can’t read Matt. 

• Love 7

So did the women in the back opt out?  Or were they not on the date?  I missed that part until they were told to head back.

I am also starting to wonder....do the rest of the girls get along with Victoria?  They seemed fine with her on the date...

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

He’s not middle aged like us. He’d probably be like what’s a catalog or what’s Sears, for that matter.

He also probably isn't wearing a turtleneck to cover up his own flabby turtle neck, which is why I wear them. So dude just has no fashion sense. Unless t-necks are back in now, along with high-water pants and no socks with dress shoes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, alexa said:

So did the women in the back opt out?  Or were they not on the date?  I missed that part until they were told to head back.

I am also starting to wonder....do the rest of the girls get along with Victoria?  They seemed fine with her on the date...

The women in the back aren’t part of the group date.....they were just made to act as audience because of quarantine.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

What is this? The producers can't even bother to come up with a date idea ... instead they just put all the women up to talking dirty.  

And viewers get 20 minutes of bleep bleep bleep and some more bleep. TERRIBLE excuse for a "date."

• Love 16

Oh great its time for the annual "one of the contestants forgets how this show works and is pissed that the Bachelor/ette is spending time with other people" freak out. I know that Matt has apparently never seen the show, but I would think most of the women have. 

I am happy that this new drama is keeping the camera off Victoria for a minute at least. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 15

Just now, saber5055 said:

Okay, so I guess Sarah is turning into the scripted whacko. And there was me, defending her upthread. I should know better.

I guess anyone can just go crash the dates now?

She BETTER be self-eliminating. Though, just once I want someone to refuse a rose at the rose ceremony. If Matt talks her into staying, well, Victoria will look like an angel in comparison. I did call her as a Tierra after that fake-ass fainting, so maybe I was right.

• Love 4

WOW, Sarah refused to let Matt be stolen! The NERVE! And she's not even on the date. Rules are being shattered.

Matt's "walking Sarah out." That usually means a limo is waiting, packed suitcase inside. But I guess not tonight.

My apologies to @JenE4 for questioning her evaluation of Sarah. I was actually hoping Sarah was normal, but no, I guess not.

Gah. This show.

Hey, now QV is wearing a bedspread ruffle dress!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, tennisgurl said:

When someone says "Can I steal you for a minute?" in the middle of someone else's time, cant they just say "no"? 

Usually not but apparently Sarah can?  Ugh

• Love 3

Wait a minute, most of these girls said they didn’t get time with him on this date. There will be hellfire raining down on the whatever resort in Pennsylvania. Bright side: at least he didn’t give the rose to Sarah?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I've had horses my whole life and still do. No way would I ever sit on the ground and let a donkey stand over me. So far, the dates SUCK. But then so does Matt. He looks like a giant suction cup when he kisses. I can't even watch.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

I don't think I like any of these people. Usually there's at least one or two I look forward to seeing. But all the normal ones have been hidden and I can't stand any of the ones getting screen time. Matt isn't interesting enough to be the sole reason for watching, either. 

• Love 8

Considering Kate did not make the best impression (vibrator and all that) I think she came off pretty well with that whole mess. Of course, maybe she just knows that she is going to be releasing steam with a friend that night 😉 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Hey, it's a red-letter day! Women have finally achieved full equality! Because now we have a Grown Ass Woman.

I'm old. I love the turtleneck look. Sue me.

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

God this is so boring!!! Yeah we all know the show is scripted but can’t they change the script?!? I’m so tired of the same drivel. Victoria seems like she’s actually one of the producers, not just a plant and although she’s been a bad actress, I liked that she went out and confronted Sarah. Now she’s taking time off from the 1 on 1 date.

• Love 10