Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

On 1/19/2021 at 9:33 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

That wasn’t defending themselves . That was straight up bullying . 

We'll have to disagree. I think what they did last week was defend themselves. Their behavior this week was more bullying, though. Bullying is done for no reason. But standing up to someone who harmed you is not bullying. IMO

• Love 1
On 1/18/2021 at 9:18 PM, dirtypop90 said:

This episode was just bad. Matt is awkward and had zero chemistry with anyone this week.

I see why tptb force him to keep awful Victoria because what else would there to be to talk about if not for her Sarah confrontation?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s inexperienced with women. Maybe if he embraced his nerdiness  it would be endearing. But he plays cool which doesn’t work without the charm. Ladies man he is not, which would be good if he was commitment oriented but he’s not that either. 

I wouldn't be either. A lot of the time when you're conventionally attractive, people expect you to be very experienced. I was considered the pretty girl since high school, but I didn't date until college and still feel like I am playing catch up to women my age. Physically attractive people can still be shy, insecure, awkward, anxious, and even dread dating. Matt's a drop dead gorgeous model type and a male dating on national television, I can imagine the pressure he feels to be smooth, say all the right things, not look like an awkward kisser on camera, etc. 

• Love 2