Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: Week 10/The Men Tell All

• Start Topic

Tayshia agonizes over which of the men's families to meet for hometown dates, and Bennett's bombshell return adds even more pressure to examine her emotions. Hoping to gain some clarity, Tayshia takes Blake to a crystal guru to have their crystals and chakras read. Overcome with emotion, she makes some gut-wrenching decisions about her remaining men, which reaches a turning point at a high-stakes cocktail party and rose ceremony.

Airs Monday, December 14th. 

These new ages dates.... I always wonder if the Bachelor/ette have any input.    I don’t want to disrespect others beliefs, but I would have laughed so hard when the lady started talking about crystals and shakras and such.  Not my cup of tea.  

• Love 14

Sitting on laps, facing each other, inches away ... "Breathe deeply, exhale." I sure hope they both did the breath-mint thing before.

This date is SO BORING but at least they walked out of the resort proper for the first time. And of course, Blake  is all "We're so connected now!" and Tayshia is all "This dude isn't for me. Bye ... what was your name again? Oh yeah, Blake. See ya."

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I don't get why she is so upset sending Blake home.  I don't think I ever saw them exchange more than 2 sentences.  I couldn't do that type of thing other. One of the rules Mr. Riplet and I gave our wedding photographers was "no pictures staring into each other eyes!"  I've never done that and felt comfortable.  I would have just cracked up laughing.

The only 2 who looked genuinely concerned about her were Zac and Brendon

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 4

Did she ever give out the group-date rose from last week?

She is so full of BS, BS-ing Riley. Just freaking say BYE and get it over with. "I don't want to hurt you" is so stupid to say.

Riley didn't get to tell Tayshia how he truly felt, but Riley, that doesn't matter. Tayshia does.not.care.

Bye.

• Love 5

I think that even with the guys she's not into romantically, she's grown fond of them in a good friend way.  You can tell the difference with the ones she's sent home previously and this bunch.

• Love 8

Gosh, at the beginning of the Tayisha/Blake date I thought they'd wandered onto the set of Midsommar, and that if Blake didn't get the rose it wouldn't be a limo out of there ... he'd have to climb up to the top of the cliff and you know what. 

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

She's wearing a bra!

I know, right? We know this because she doesn't know how to tuck the straps so we can't see them. Wish she had one on during that crystal-reading fiasco. That would have kept me from staring at her boobs that were sitting on her lap. (While she was sitting on Blake's.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This is like layoffs at work. “The boss” pulls you aside and you know it’s bad news. Two down. Who’s next? Probably Ivan. Thank you for your service, Riley. Best of luck in your next endeavor.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

So she gets rid of Riley, and she wouldn’t even give him a reason, just that I guess she wasn’t feeling it. Which is fine I guess, but then stop dragging your feet! Unlike Blake though, I do think she felt bad about sending Riley home, but then I’m not sure why exactly she even sent him home in the first place. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

So she gets rid of Riley, and she wouldn’t even give him a reason, just that I guess she wasn’t feeling it. Which is fine I guess, but then stop dragging your feet! Unlike Blake though, I do think she felt bad about sending Riley home, but then I’m not sure why exactly she even sent him home in the first place. 

Because the show doesn't let her keep them all?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The show needs to stop letting contestants who have already been sent home back onto the set, its just unfair to the other people still there. The rules might be stupid, but they do exist! 

The guys are questioning the sheer logistics of Bennet coming back, like they're worried he hasn't quarantined. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

There’s a rose ceremony NOW?!? Why the hell did she pull Riley aside just to send him home when she could have waited 2 hours!?!

...because she had to reduce the number of guys so everyone could focus on the Bennett drama.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

There’s a rose ceremony NOW?!? Why the hell did she pull Riley aside just to send him home when she could have waited 2 hours!?!

Ask the producers. They're the ones who told her to do that.

Any bets on who gets the HT roses? I do really want to meet Bennett's parents.

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

The show needs to stop letting contestants who have already been sent home back onto the set, its just unfair to the other people still there. The rules might be stupid, but they do exist! 

It was drah-mad-dic the first time it was done, seasons ago. But now it's kinda expected, like the bachelors sneaking off to the b-ette's room under cover of night (and with cameras waiting everywhere). Bennett is this season's Bukowski, that's all.

• Love 9

Does she have a stylist at all?  Her outfits are awful.  On the rare occasion she wear a bra, the straps are always hanging out.  She looks like she ran through H & M on a wild shopping spree before she arrived.  Everything she wears just looks cheaply made and ill-fitting.  And her heels just look silly when they are stuck in this cobblestone resort the whole time. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I know, right? We know this because she doesn't know how to tuck the straps so we can't see them. Wish she had one on during that crystal-reading fiasco. That would have kept me from staring at her boobs that were sitting on her lap. (While she was sitting on Blake's.)

Blake was trying his best not to look down.

• LOL 3

Alright Tay my previous annoyance is slipping away, I am SO glad that she tossed both Bennet and Noah, neither of them ended up coming off great in their stupid petty feud, nobody needs that drama. Bye Bye! Yeah, is it finally gonna stick this time for Bennet, or will he manage to show up again in time for the finale rose?

• LOL 1

Oh, no, it's TMTA. I don't know if I'm up for the Noah/Bennett Fight Round 32.

I have no interest in meeting any of these guys' families. I hope one or two have a tatted up brother who's stoned/drunk and makes Tayshia cry by telling her "the truth."

Yosef? Wasn't he kicked off by Clare?

Oh, so NOW everyone is socially distanced for TMTA.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Bennet really has a complex about the whole "Harvard asshole" thing he has going on. He leans into it but he seems like he is also really sensitive about people thinking the worst of him about it. 

But don't worry Bennet, I don't judge you for your Patrick Bateman style, I judge you for being a prick with no emotional intelligence. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5