Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: Week 10/The Men Tell All

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

Does she have a stylist at all?  Her outfits are awful.  On the rare occasion she wear a bra, the straps are always hanging out.  She looks like she ran through H & M on a wild shopping spree before she arrived.  Everything she wears just looks cheaply made and ill-fitting.  And her heels just look silly when they are stuck in this cobblestone resort the whole time. 

yes the show has a stylist. His name is Cary Fetman and his judgment - like all the staff on the show - is questionable as u can see.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I wonder if Blake and Tayshia threw away their pieces of rock, the pieces that would keep them connected for life. Inquiring minds want to know.

Wow, CH is giving Yousef a spanking. That's a first for this show. He truly is The Biggest D-Bag. Move over Bennett, you just lost your title.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Wow.  He makes Bennett look good.  Bennett is condescending, but this guy takes it up about 100 levels and adds an all new level of disdain and cruelty.  

Yeah, just think how lucky his daughter is seeing her dad be a d*ck on national television.

• Love 10

I like how she is turning to face Riley with her whole body.  I know this was filmed not to shortly after they left, so those emotion must still be pretty close to the surface.  At least in normal seasons they have months to get over the drama.

• Love 7

Did Bennett get himself some new teefers? 
I started tearing up when Riley was speaking. Class A dude all the way. Even some of the guys were visibly moved. 
I like seeing Tayshia cut up in the bloopers. She never struck me as funny before. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

No Dr Joe...

Yeah.  It probably wasn't worth it for him to do the quarantining he'd need to do both to go and to come back.  Real jobs you can't do from home will do that.  And he wasn't part of any of the drama.  I wonder how they chose who they did to come.  Most had some sort of high profile on the show but a few others didn't.

• Love 6

What happened to bennett? The start of the season, he was my handsome Clark  Kent.  Now, all I see is what looks like 2 giant capped teeth, like bugs bunny.

ETA: the bugs bunny teeth were present during the first hour. At TMTA, he had new, normal teeth.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

No Dr Joe...

42 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Yeah.  It probably wasn't worth it for him to do the quarantining he'd need to do both to go and to come back.  Real jobs you can't do from home will do that.  And he wasn't part of any of the drama.  I wonder how they chose who they did to come.  Most had some sort of high profile on the show but a few others didn't.

Dr. Joe was fighting Covid in a very overwhelmed hospital in Brooklyn, NY  prior to coming on the show, and I imagine he is back to that lifesaving job right now.

I'm still all about following pandemic protocols and I certainly hope they've been maintained throughout. I guess they left the resort to go to whomever that was on the date with Tayshia and Blake, but I fast-forwarded through her. I hate that kind of stuff. 

I know this show has its "most dramatic ever" rituals, but it's so ridiculous to watch Tayshia or any lead when they let someone go. All the weeping and wailing and contortions, when a minute later they're back inside clinking glasses and saying that their husband is in this room. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Chris can’t possibly think we actually enjoy the men tell all.

I would’ve preferred Riley in f4 in place of Brendan. We’ve been watching Brendan whine over potentially having to propose already and that just continues it looks like from the preview; three shots of him crying in the promo; as if he didn‘t know this is the freaking bachelorette; as if he didn’t have an opportunity to leave when Clare left; but then not enough airtime for him. Stop choosing these men who will not propose to the top 4. I’m so tired of the storyline.The show’s timeline is ridiculous but you signed up for it and had plenty of opportunity to leave and I’m not letting Tayshia off the hook because should’ve sent him home last week.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Who here remembers Chasen, raise your hand.

Yeah, me neither. Why are they fighting over some dude that isn't even there.

Uh, smokeshow? He was wise not to attend.

Spencer probably had some emergency water treatment engineering to take care of. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, thehepburn said:

Book on Emotional Intelligence >>>> Emily Griffin.  Boooo.

That was the fakest reading scene of all time. They should have had her do the "pensive journaling" instead.

5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And who was it that said, it is just my opinion, but I think Blake will either get a rose or get sent home, LOL.   I guess he isn’t a fan.  

That was Ivan. Not an especially astute observation, considering those are the only two possible outcomes of a 1-on-1 date.

4 hours ago, Katie111 said:

Does she have a stylist at all?  Her outfits are awful.  On the rare occasion she wear a bra, the straps are always hanging out.  She looks like she ran through H & M on a wild shopping spree before she arrived.  Everything she wears just looks cheaply made and ill-fitting.  And her heels just look silly when they are stuck in this cobblestone resort the whole time. 

I didn't find any of her outfits before last week too offensive, but last week and tonight every single thing she wore was hideous. Perhaps the stylist left to drop off his or her kid at college as well, and an intern had to take over?

3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Okay, ya'll gotta admit that ending with Bennett and the green drinks was pretty awesome. Wish we had more of that and less of the stupid we were fed this episode.

I 100% agree. And points to Noah for being a good sport about the sippy cup.

There should be an award for keeping a straight face during the ridiculous shaman/guru dates.

The MTA wasn't the least bit entertaining, but I did enjoy watching Demar. He should have gotten more screen time during the season. I hope to see him again on BIP if BIP ever comes back.

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I 100% agree. And points to Noah for being a good sport about the sippy cup.

Yeah. I loved his "I don't know whether I should be angry or happy because this is delicious."  Or whatever his statement was.

1 hour ago, Beans said:

I hadn’t seen that before - I’m way out of the loop this year!

Oh I thought that too when I saw that person in the previews.  But I think I read

Spoiler

That she's a friend.  Not a sister. 

• Love 6

So a few observations . This is one of the first seasons in a while where it appeared that the lead did nothing more than kiss a few of the guys - if she is feeling very physical about some of the guys , she’s not showing it . It’s hard for me to tell if Riley really cared for her or was just caught up in the moment but i liked him from day one . I did wish someone would say to Yosef-hey “ you and you alone made the decision to quarantine and leave yoir daughter so don’t whine about your “ sacrifice “. What a disgusting person he is and i truly hope he is not on this franchise again. Ugh .

• Love 5

I didn't think Yosef was that bad. I hate Bennett 1000 times more. Maybe that's just because he is such a complete asshole but he pretty much gets away with it, which irritates me so badly lol.

I love Noah. I hope we see him again on BIP. Bennett can stay away, PLEASE!

I gasped when the Top Chef woman was in the promos with Ben. I don't know why that really shocked me lol. I assumed she was his sister though, which was blowing my mind. Her being a friend is almost somehow more weird to me though honestly.

This was a really boring ep. I am ready for this to end tbh. I don't feel like there's a chance in hell Tayshia and the guy she picks will last forever. None of the men seem that into her and she doesn't seem that into them. Maybe Ben seems super into her but I think that probably has more to do with his deep seated issues that he really should seek help for.

• Love 14

I thought, seeing Clare in the bloopers, that it was almost like Clare who?  It is funny, I almost forgot she was part of this season.  I know she probably think she is some huge star for choosing someone on day 1, but in reality I think most people will forget or have forgotten about them by now.

• Love 5

I'm no longer a Clare fan and I'm sure the show had a right to be disappointed in her, but  they've been almost as mean to her as Yousef and his "THIRTY NINE YEARS OLD!" rant.  We didn't need to hear a guy say, "Clare who?" or Chris go on about how he was worried the men wouldn't like the change in leads but when Tayshia walked in all their jaws dropped and they instantly forgot Clare.  We get it show, Tayshia is younger and sexier and has bigger boobs. Clare is old and totally undesirable.  You can stop now.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

gasped when the Top Chef woman was in the promos with Ben.

I don't know why exactly but it gives me an entirely different view of someone when I find out they're already connected to the world of reality TV.  I never liked Cassie or felt much sympathy for her after hearing she had already starred in another reality show.  It's like a new level of wrong reasons.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm no longer a Clare fan and I'm sure the show had a right to be disappointed in her, but  they've been almost as mean to her as Yousef and his "THIRTY NINE YEARS OLD!" rant.  We didn't need to hear a guy say, "Clare who?" or Chris go on about how he was worried the men wouldn't like the change in leads but when Tayshia walked in all their jaws dropped and they instantly forgot Clare.  We get it show, Tayshia is younger and sexier and has bigger boobs. Clare is old and totally undesirable.  You can stop now.

I don't know why exactly but it gives me an entirely different view of someone when I find out they're already connected to the world of reality TV.  I never liked Cassie or felt much sympathy for her after hearing she had already starred in another reality show.  It's like a new level of wrong reasons.

I don't think it has anything to do with Clare's age.  And she is very beautiful.  For me, I just think she was a terrible Bachelorette.  And it wasn't because she chose her guy right away--she just really was not good at the role for many reasons.  I was never a huge Tayishia fan, but she has done a pretty good job and has shown a lot of respect to the process and the men that are there.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I thought, seeing Clare in the bloopers, that it was almost like Clare who?  It is funny, I almost forgot she was part of this season.  I know she probably think she is some huge star for choosing someone on day 1, but in reality I think most people will forget or have forgotten about them by now.

Eh, I forget about people from this show the next day. Even the leads get gone from my brain 95 percent of the time.

If Ben has some tv-reality-famous person in his life, that's one reason he's still there in his scoop-neck t. Like that b-ette that kept the Green Bay Packer's q-back brother for her final. I guess there's more to "true luv" than love.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, alexa said:

I don't think it has anything to do with Clare's age.  And she is very beautiful.  For me, I just think she was a terrible Bachelorette.  And it wasn't because she chose her guy right away--she just really was not good at the role for many reasons.  I was never a huge Tayishia fan, but she has done a pretty good job and has shown a lot of respect to the process and the men that are there.

Yeah, the "old and undesirable" thing was what I think the show is trying to tell us about Clare because they hate her now.  I personally think Clare is one of the prettiest women the show has ever had on.  As for age, Clare and everyone else on the show, including Chris Harrison, is young to me because I'm so old my boobs look exactly like Tayshia's.  Hubs and I were commenting on the similarity last night when she came out in her pink flowered nighty dress that revealed every detail.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm so old my boobs look exactly like Tayshia's.  Hubs and I were commenting on the similarity last night when she came out in her pink flowered nighty dress that revealed every detail.

Well, then you would rock an orange push-up bikini if you wore one while emerging from the bottom of a pool like a dolphin. So there's that!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

That was the fakest reading scene of all time. They should have had her do the "pensive journaling" instead

My first though on that scene was 'Damn, girl has been doing some MAD journaling.' Then I realized it was a book she was "reading".

• LOL 4

I found the entire two hours kind of boring.  For me, it was definitely the most boring Whomever Tells All that I have watched.  I guess that being quarantined before and during the show really created bonds amongst the men so there really weren't too many "rivalries" to exploit.  I am so over the Noah/Bennett whatever.  And, I am so over Bennett.  He is very self-aware and intent on projecting his selected image.  He should have stayed as entertaining and in on the joke.  The moment he tried to become a "finalist" he really lost any good will he had previously created.

Don't really care who Tayisha chooses, but will continue to watch.  Hopefully the hometowns will be more entertaining.

• Love 7

They can't travel to their hometowns, so I think they should just say "family visits," or whatever. It will be interesting to see the family dynamics, which is a part of the show that I've always enjoyed, but there won't be any walking through the halls of the mens' high schools, or the park where they played, etc. 

I wonder where the MTA was filmed. I can't imagine that they stayed at La Quinta for months afterward.

I did like Bennett at the start, when he was playing his role with some humor. Now, though, he's just annoying. If you have to TELL people that you carry yourself a certain way, then you're doing it wrong. Although I like Noah even less. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

The show needs to stop letting contestants who have already been sent home back onto the set, its just unfair to the other people still there. The rules might be stupid, but they do exist! 

The guys are questioning the sheer logistics of Bennet coming back, like they're worried he hasn't quarantined. 

Oh, I'm pretty damned sure he never left the resort or, if he did, he never left the limo. I'm guessing part of the limo interview included a producer saying, "You seem like you have more to say to Tayshia. Would you want to pull her aside and talk to her in private? We can put you in another room and see what we can do."

• Love 6

12 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

Chris can’t possibly think we actually enjoy the men tell all.

I would’ve preferred Riley in f4 in place of Brendan. We’ve been watching Brendan whine over potentially having to propose already and that just continues it looks like from the preview; three shots of him crying in the promo; as if he didn‘t know this is the freaking bachelorette; as if he didn’t have an opportunity to leave when Clare left; but then not enough airtime for him. Stop choosing these men who will not propose to the top 4. I’m so tired of the storyline. The show’s timeline is ridiculous but you signed up for it and had plenty of opportunity to leave and I’m not letting Tayshia off the hook because should’ve sent him home last week.

Aw....Brendan's my favorite of the 4 guys left.  Maybe that's why I don't feel like we've seen him "whining" over potentially having to propose and instead -- in my view -- he's just expressed some concerns over proposing to someone within weeks of having met them (flashbacks to Peter Kraus from Rachel's season), which I think is entirely reasonable.  I'd venture to say that it's actually a sign that the person is taking the prospect of engagement and marriage seriously, even if it goes against the basic premise of the show.   I certainly haven't seen anything that looks like he's hyping up drama for more air time, but YMMV.

• Love 11