Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Renewals and Regrets

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time. Do not mention any current information or social media.

This is NOT a place to debate anything about COVID. Do not engage in this conversation.  Stick to the show.

• Start Topic

On 12/1/2020 at 4:07 PM, Silver Bells said:

Don’t go.  Do like I do as I’m down to this and N.Y.  Just fast forward when those maniacs come on.  Maybe posters are complaining to Bravo, and they will show them less .. I hope.

But who do I fast forward to? Emily and her whining? Shannon and her whining and drinking? That useless idiot Kelly? Who? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

But who do I fast forward to? Emily and her whining? Shannon and her whining and drinking? That useless idiot Kelly? Who? 

You’ve got me there, hahaha.  I’d pick Gina.  I’m debating whether to watch myself tonight.  We might be seeing Rick and Kelly making out in bed.  That would be interesting .. NOT.

• LOL 5

I’m just watching the bonus footage from last week.  Shannon was really drunk talking to Braunwyn’s kids about her vow renewal.  That was embarrassing and inappropriate.  If she is happy with the new guy, get over it already.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I’m just watching the bonus cottage from last week.  Shannon was really drunk talking to Braunwyn’s kids about her vow renewal.  That was embarrassing and inappropriate.  If she is happy with the new guy, get over it already.

Bonus cottage? Did Gina move again?

• LOL 5
On 12/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, Emmeline said:

I’m just watching the bonus footage from last week.  Shannon was really drunk talking to Braunwyn’s kids about her vow renewal.  That was embarrassing and inappropriate.  If she is happy with the new guy, get over it already.

I don’t think she will ever get over David.  She’s still hurting in my opinion, therefore drinking herself to death.  She’s trying to get over him with the new guy, but it ain’t working.  Then, to bring them all into her house is too much.  She is not happy.  Did she drink as much when she was with David?  I don’t remember.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

High points of this show for me were both brought by Kelly.  I chuckled at Kelly and Shanny's interaction at the vow renewal party. 

Shannon:  "I'm still reeling".

Kelly:  "What do you mean? Like you're woke?  LIke you're reeling in a fish?"

Then Kelly and her dad jokes.  She points to Shanny's stomach and when she looks down, Kelly flipped her nose.  I mean, the gag is old as the hills, but pulling it on Shanny just tickled me for some reason.  Never one to give up when she's on a roll, Kelly was having fun pulling Shanny chain, especially about the water product.  Took all the wind out of Shanny's sails when Kelly said she had no problem if Shannon wanted to sell a water product.

Practically the next scene I got a kick out of the about 15 seconds of Shanny and Kelly doing a little dirty dance on the dance floor together.

But shoving Elizabeth into the pool was gold.  Damn right.  Elizabeth was beyond insufferable with her constant talk talk talk about her ex and money.  If she was forbidden these two subjects, she wouldn't be able to open her mouth. 

I think Elizabeth is just psycho.  She says her childhood was chaotic and yet she's on the phone to her mother every day.  First she's crying and saying how she's sad her marriage is ending, and then 2 minutes later she's laughing almost hysterically over getting botox. 

And I think she and Jimmy are not involved physically because it's not what she wants, despite her claim to the contrary.  She just keeps him around so there's someone to listen to her stream of consciousness blather about her ex and money.  So far I don't find her interesting in the least.  I liked Gina's summaries of Elizabeth:  She can't talk about her divorce but she's always talking about her divorce.  She doesn't have sex with her boyfriend, but she's had sex with her boyfriend.  She cares about money but she doesn't care about money.  

I'm liking New York Gina.  I thought she was fun during the tennis match.  I think of all the HWs this season, she's the most down to earth.

I'm still wondering what John's deal is.  I don't understand why he's so invested in being Shannon's personal nanny.  He's on it like it's his job.   And Shanny seems to be confusing John and David in her alcohol soaked brain.  When she was talking to one of her girls, Shannon said something like "your dad and I like tequila" when it was John she was referring to.  Again, when she was leaving the party and saying goodbye to Brauny, she slipped and almost called John her husband.  She was looking mighty rough this episode what with all the boozing it up and anxiety attacks over food.  Girl needs a quiet place and a tranquilizer to just rest and think calm thoughts.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I'm liking New York Gina.  I thought she was fun during the tennis match.  I think of all the HWs this season, she's the most down to earth.

I too am enjoying New York Gina. Her talking heads are great. 

• Love 5

I don't care if Gina drinks or not, but I'm not sure I understand the point of her not drinking at Braunwyn's reception, to "show up for" Braunwyn or whatever?  There were like a million people there, alcohol was being served, and we barely saw Gina and Braunwyn even interact.  

Shannon not knowing what "woke" means is the realest thing I've seen on this show in a long time.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ladle said:

I don't care if Gina drinks or not, but I'm not sure I understand the point of her not drinking at Braunwyn's reception, to "show up for" Braunwyn or whatever?  There were like a million people there, alcohol was being served, and we barely saw Gina and Braunwyn even interact.  

Shannon not knowing what "woke" means is the realest thing I've seen on this show in a long time.  

Shannon seriously acts like she’s 20 years older.

• Love 3
On 12/5/2020 at 5:48 PM, Silver Bells said:

I don’t think she will ever get over David.  She’s still hurting in my opinion, therefore drinking herself to death.  She’s trying to get over him with the new guy, but it ain’t working.  Then, to bring them all into her house is too much.  She is not happy.  Did she drink as much when she was with David?  I don’t remember.

She did drink a lot her first season, too.  I remember her bonding with Vicki over doing shots and Vicki referring to her as "the fun bus" (or "on the fun bus," maybe?  Definitely not "the family van."  I digress...)  

• Love 2