Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Renewals and Regrets

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time. Do not mention any current information or social media.

This is NOT a place to debate anything about COVID. Do not engage in this conversation.  Stick to the show.

• Start Topic

Shannon and Kelly discuss their competing businesses; Shannon hopes to repair her friendship with Braunwyn in light of Braunwyn’s vow renewal; Gina resolves to stay sober to support a friend; the women question Elizabeth’s relationship.

Airdate 11.25.2020

• Useful 1

Could Shannon be any more of a miserable person? I can’t imagine how anyone can spend five minutes with her let alone have a relationship with her. How does John not roll his eyes every time she turns around? The way she talked to Braunie’s kids was beyond the pale. She needs to stop drinking. She has got to be an embarrassment. And she’s STILL talking about the sad comment. She’s like a dog with a bone except dogs are ridiculously adorable which she is not. 
She looks like an old lady in those get ups with the broad cut shoulders and puffy sleeves, she looks like she has a dowager’s hump. Her posture and the way she carries herself is so unattractive. I wouldn’t harsh on her about this if I didn’t think she was such a twat. 

Erica saying she wants what Brawn and what’s his face have was pathetic. Theirs is the last relationship I would ever strive to emulate. I don’t know what her deal is and I don’t even care. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Back in March, people figured covid would be over in 60 days..so can't fault Elizabeth for that.

Shannon seems sad still, but man Brownie's son is a prick (just like his parents).  And is anyone surprised Sophie opted for Texas for college..anyone?

Emily is 2 faced...but this is the same woman that's friends with Gretchen, Lizzie and Tamra.  Didn't she not like anyone speculating on her relationship with Shane..yet now she's doing it to Elizabeth?

Elizabeth reminds me of Vicki..if she didn't scream  or woohoo all the time.  Her Indiana Jones style hat was interesting 

• Love 11

If Jon is for real, Shannon should hold onto him tight.  Shannon looked like such a shrew, shrieking about the (non) water with her split ends and then yanking up the back of her dress.  I actually liked her better as the drunk aunt, teetering around the party, giving nonsensical warnings.  

No one looked good at that vow renewal.  Emily’s dress has already been covered (though it didn’t do enough covering).  Gina and Shannon looked like Victorian school marms, Kelly should know that a full-breasted woman isn’t supposed to wear a high neck, and Elizabeth looked like she was going to the beach in a bathing suit that is made for an A-cup and a size two (and Elizabeth is like Emily in that she’s “not a size two”).  

Kelly made me laugh between “free enterprise!” and being real with Braunwyn’s mom, asking her if she washes “that shit” that is her hair.  I think that’s something we all want to know.  

Kelly was so drunk too.  I thought Kelly and Shannon drunkenly fighting was hysterical.  There is at least some history there that I can appreciate.  Shannon speaking Spanish drunk was really funny to me too. 

I don’t care if Elizabeth is having sex.  I’m not all that interested in Elizabeth.  I think she would have been just fine as a friend of.  She’s 45 and she’s only thinking about freezing her eggs now?  That sounds like an uphill battle, though she looks young.  It’s almost beyond belief that Elizabeth is three years older than Braunwyn!  It’s not interesting to me to meet this woman going through a divorce.  She should have come on the show after she was divorced, so that she could talk about it, and we could understand why she was going so crazy.  We already put up with Gina and her coded divorce language for two seasons—can we get a break please?

It’s so odd how everyone on the show is conflating not serving tequila at the reception with not serving alcohol at the reception (they were clearly serving vodka) and not being allowed to drink tequila off the premises, which was always allowed.  The only thing Braunwyn said was that she wasn’t serving tequila.  

Between the two nannies and Sean and Braunwyn, no one could wash the kids’ hair? 

I completely agree with Emily that Elizabeth should not communicate with her estranged husband as their divorce plays out (the one that can’t be spoken of).  I completely agree with Gina that Elizabeth should “walk away” from her husband.  Elizabeth is not hanging on because “he won’t settle.”  She is hanging on because she’s not ready to let go of a guy who had a baby with someone else while he was married to her!  I was not pleased with this Elizabeth-centric episode.  I’m not pleased with Elizabeth. 

I would be happy for Gina and Emily to be the faces of this franchise for the rest of the season.  That’s how much the other ladies are wearing on me.  So many shrews and harpies.  

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Shannon making her underage daughters go to the room with her so she could drink tequila rather than letting them hang out with other people. Stella seems done with her.

That woman is exhausting. She used to be one of my favorites (along with Dorinda from RHONY) man they has become disappointing creatures.

I agree.  Shannon was my favorite.  Now, she is a snooty drunk.  Every scene she had a drink in her hand.  This episode was loud, catty and booze filled.  Sorry guys, Emily looked horrible.  I don’t care how much weight she lost.  The thought of Shannon’s girls living with Shannon’s boyfriend and his kids makes my skin crawl.  If I were David, I’d be more than pissed.  How long is she going with this guy .. five minutes?  In her thinking heads, her lips were square and too puffed.  The whole episode stunk.  Twenty years married, big deal.  Brownie still prefers women, so she has said.  What a farce.  They are all nuts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

How does Shannon see herself in this episode and not feel ashamed to be so drunk in front of her daughters? She looks rough this season bloated and old. The morning after the wedding she looked painfully hung over. John better take a good hard look at her and see what life will be with her, one long pain in the ass. If she is so happy with him why is she drinking like this? 

• Love 18

Yikes I was embarrassed for Shannon just watching her. Ppl who get sloppy drunk like that aren’t fun to be around at all. Plus she was annoying about the food.

Elizabeth is annoying. There’s just be something else going on because she changes her story constantly. She talks about money so much too like just stop it’s annoying and embarrassing.

I FF most of Braunwyns scenes lol.

Still kind of liking Gina and even kind of like Shane this episode lol.

John and vickis guy who’s name I can’t remember don’t look alike to me more just like 2 generic white guys lol.

• Love 10

I will bet this is Shannon's last season. 

Not sure if it will be by her choice or production's.

I' ve been sensing that even from her couple of appearances on Watch What Happen Live this season. 

She's bland. She seems "over it" as they say.

I think she can't relate to the new cast, how the show has evolved, and misses Tamra and Vicki. 

• Love 11

Shannon is such hard work to be around and is clearly obsessive about food and weight. I would have been like "meh its ok ill eat this whole egg omelette, get in my belly" She is beginning to look very frail and "osteoporotic" for lack of a better word, and just sucks the fun out of a room.

Its hard watching these women because there's just no authentic friend vibes coming from any of them. They're not enjoying it and neither are we. I don't care whether Elizabeth is shagging her man. She an anti-vaxxer nut job to boot, go away.

• Love 22
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

How does Shannon see herself in this episode and not feel ashamed to be so drunk in front of her daughters? She looks rough this season bloated and old. The morning after the wedding she looked painfully hung over. John better take a good hard look at her and see what life will be with her, one long pain in the ass. If she is so happy with him why is she drinking like this? 

Because, “there’s nothing like an old pair of shoes” ... DAVID.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Gina is really growing on me.

Shannon defensiveness about alcohol is a tell. The Costco size jug of tequila she just had to have because she couldn’t bear to not have any tequila at one party, is another. Mirror time, Shan.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, ladypoodle said:

Shannon is such hard work to be around and is clearly obsessive about food and weight. I would have been like "meh its ok ill eat this whole egg omelette, get in my belly" She is beginning to look very frail and "osteoporotic" for lack of a better word, and just sucks the fun out of a room.

Its hard watching these women because there's just no authentic friend vibes coming from any of them. They're not enjoying it and neither are we. I don't care whether Elizabeth is shagging her man. She an anti-vaxxer nut job to boot, go away.

Ha.  One egg yolk is bad for her, but drinking a gallon of vodka isn’t ?  She was a beautiful woman, but now too much plastic surgery and too many hair extensions.  She looks like shit.  Dr. Moon will fix her up.  Lol.  Guess David got real tired of all her quirks and weirdness.   I know he was no prize himself, but still, you know what you have, and don’t know what you will get into.  I don’t get why she let this new guy into the house to live with her and her three girls, especially when he has three of his own.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Yikes! Shannon must’ve pissed off the editors somewhere along the line.

YES!  The egg white BS is BS.  I have traveled a bit and would never order some sort of egg dish via room service.  Perhaps quiche.  How would you think your egg dishes would show up after being cooked 15-20 minutes beforehand and then showing up to your room?  OJ, fruit and yogurt parfaits are okay for this.

Shannon did not have a good episode.  Not even getting started on her vow renewal lecture.  Bossa opined this may be her last season.  I used to like her quirkiness but I don't think I would miss her.  

• Love 13

Shannon has been nutty and miserabe from season 1. She berated and humiliated David right down to correcting his grammar on camera and telling him that she was more cultured because she "took cotillion" and he didn't.She never missed a chance to. bad mouth his family.  And that insane apology for the affair that she made him do in front of the children was beyond horrible.  David was definitely no prize and he hurt her terribly but I got to say I felt for him having to put up with her craziness for years.   Maybe last season or 2 was OK for her but yikes this year she gone nuts again. It's funny that both Shannon and Dorinda have problems with alcohol and can't seem to see how badly they act when drunk. And Shannon is modeling bad behavior in front  of her daughters. 

• Love 20
59 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Its the fact that her MIND was set on its a conspiracy........ that BIG Pharma was behind it from JUMP.. it is just NUTS. she didn't look at the facts of anything she just jumped to that conclusion like it was FACT oh its BIG PHARMA they just did this to make money it will go away .... shows just how uneducated and removed from facts  people are that they make up something like that right away  ...and the other ladies agreed with her like oh yea you are right....

I didn’t understand what she was saying. Was it big pharma “made up” covid so they could sell fake vaccines for a fake disease? 
(Or was it something else equally stupid?)

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The implication she was trying to make was that they "Big Pharma" "released" this strain of the "flu" that they already had a vaccine for to make money and pull up their stock prices ..... so it will be gone in 60days when they release that vaccine that they already have  ... that's how these nuts think. it has nothing to do with actual facts or knowing anything  ...that's how easy disinformation is spread with chicken heads like the other housewives just nodding and agreeing with her like she was a medical expert that had first hand knowledge..... Because she is Dr Elizabeth don't ya know

Ah! Thank you!

I like how big pharma has to release the new flu, contaminate 60 million people, and "discover" and manufacture a vaccine for it, all in 60 days! 

That's a tall order, even by conspiracy theory standards.

26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

And she was just mouthing what she heard other conspiracy believers say. Wonder if she has any remorse for her words now after 262,000 Americans have died?

Geez, there are more people who believe this?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

That whole breakfast scene was ridiculous;  she can down buckets of tequilla and eat food that's been left out for hours but can't touch an egg yolk the next day.    There was a ton of food on the breakfast table but she needs to special order egg whites and then bitches because they aren't done enough?   Ugh. 

Seems to me anyone that got THAT drunk the night before would go out of their way to be easy and humble the next day.  But nope, not the snotty entitled Queen Shannon.  

And her "bf" just looked so beyond over it the whole time

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

That whole breakfast scene was ridiculous;  she can down buckets of tequilla and eat food that's been left out for hours but can't touch an egg yolk the next day.    There was a ton of food on the breakfast table but she needs to special order egg whites and then bitches because they aren't done enough?   Ugh. 

Seems to me anyone that got THAT drunk the night before would go out of their way to be easy and humble the next day.  But nope, not the snotty entitled Queen Shannon.  

18 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And her "bf" just looked so beyond over it the whole time

Really - on all counts. Seems Shannon missed her taping time - John was presentable, but Shannon had obviously just dragged her butt out of bed and producers filmed it anyway.

John seems as enabling as Sean - perhaps he’s in this thing for the TV exposure? In any case, Shannon’s kids need to stage an intervention asap.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Back in March, people figured covid would be over in 60 days..so can't fault Elizabeth for that.

Shannon seems sad still, but man Brownie's son is a prick (just like his parents).  And is anyone surprised Sophie opted for Texas for college..anyone?

Emily is 2 faced...but this is the same woman that's friends with Gretchen, Lizzie and Tamra.  Didn't she not like anyone speculating on her relationship with Shane..yet now she's doing it to Elizabeth?

Elizabeth reminds me of Vicki..if she didn't scream  or woohoo all the time.  Her Indiana Jones style hat was interesting 

I  certainly didn't think Covid would be over in 60 days, back in March and neither did most of my close friends. Elizabeth lost some points with me on that stupid statement, and I find this whole "He won't sleep with me because I am legally married" to be suspect. There is something going on there we aren't in on. Yet. I do think Shannon has a drinking problem, but I am no more interested in seeing it as a story line than I am with Brown Wind. This show has really jumped the shark. I wonder how the ratings are this year.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, albarino said:

YES!  The egg white BS is BS.  I have traveled a bit and would never order some sort of egg dish via room service.  Perhaps quiche.  How would you think your egg dishes would show up after being cooked 15-20 minutes beforehand and then showing up to your room?  OJ, fruit and yogurt parfaits are okay for this.

Shannon did not have a good episode.  Not even getting started on her vow renewal lecture.  Bossa opined this may be her last season.  I used to like her quirkiness but I don't think I would miss her.  

Agree. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was just so miserable in her marriage and then the stress of the divorce. First episode this season she actually seemed happy, but it is clear that miserable is just who Shannon is. Yes, David was a jerk, but she nagged and belittled him endlessly, so it's hard to say if he was always like that. Now, she is still miserable, unpleasant and a complete drunk. It should be Shannon's last season but, frankly, it may be time to be this shows last season. Unless they just fire them all and start from scratch again.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I could be wrong but it seemed to me John was looking at her in a different light. The bloom is off the rose. 

God, I hope so! If I were Sophie I’d go to college and never go back. Shannon is pathetic, even Dr Moon probably think so, but he’s not gonna turn down the money from desperate housewives. 

• Love 8

I was kind of liking Elizabeth but the conspiracy theorizing about COVID and "Big Pharma" is a huge turnoff. Like Braunwyn, Elizabeth strikes me as a person who is trying to find her identity in her 40s because so much of that identity seemed tied to the ex-husband. I can have sympathy for her on that but she does need to cut the cord with the ex (Gina was right about that) and figure out if she wants to be with this current guy or not.  Because she doesn't seem that into him and if she's not, she should move on for both of their sakes.

Shannon is exhausting. I mean, I think Kelly is crass and obnoxious (and an idiot who doesn't know what the word tincture means) but I do think she was right to de-escalate things with Shannon because I have no doubt she would have escalated stuff right there in the middle of Braunwyn's vow renewal party. For the first time in her life, Kelly seemed to actually act like an adult. I'm sure that won't last. 

• Love 19
14 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Does anyone else notice the similarities?image.jpeg.9cc86fbf7e238ff0d42d959d94cfe7a0.jpegimage.jpeg.3746ba135b5f67c747c0dd494944e772.jpeg

All I could notice is Shannon looking beautiful and comparing her to this awful, drunk, bloated mess we just saw.

13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Yikes! Shannon must’ve pissed off the editors somewhere along the line.

They must got tired of her drunk, sloppy,  miserable, snotty and "cultured" ass and decided to portrait her in the same light they have been seing her for years... Probably they even decided it was worth it even though Shannon would decide this to be her last season. Unless she really really wants to promote her products on the show. But in that case I don't see people wanting to buy a lemon tincture from drunk. Poor kids...

• Love 11

Shannon’s egg moment made me super uncomfortable. Like, just eat the eggs and go back to your regular diet when you get home later in the day. That kind of reaction should probably be reserved for true food allergies. Unless you have an egg allergy or some other medical reason not to eat egg or egg yolk, a single whole egg will not kill you. I get that it’s frustrating not to get what you ordered, but THE DRAMA. GEEZ.

• Love 24