Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: We Need to Get a Divorce

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm watching Unfiltered and Amani is wearing some FUGLY, BIG ASS lime green shoes.  WTF?

Also, does Jamie have another dress besides the blue one?

IKR? I came here to post the same thing. Those Giant shoes! And is that the only dress Jamie owns? 

• Love 3

So this season finally comes to a rest. Like everything else in 2020 its the same but much different.

I'd say Woody, Amani, Bennet and Amelia are locks to stay married. I don't have as much hope for Amelia and Bennett in the future as Amani and Woody.

Its a lock Christina and Henry will part ways its amazing they didn't part ways long ago. They were the only couple mildly interesting. Henry will have no regrets saying adios. The experts looked shocked when he reveals how things went and the threat Christiana made put Henry in a terrible situation. I hope something positive comes out of this for Henry. Christina needs to sort her life out including some therapy.

Karen and Miles iffy but I think he'll hang in there and probably regret it. She ain't all that like she thinks she is.

Olivia and Brett have already moved on...

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm watching Unfiltered and Amani is wearing some FUGLY, BIG ASS lime green shoes.  WTF?

Also, does Jamie have another dress besides the blue one?

Sneakers for Amani.  The show didn't give Jamie a budget for clothes so she showed them by wearing that one dress.  Cheap show!!

• LOL 4

Love the sliver of the photo that I saw of Bennet's outfit.  Like like some others have said he could be a model this some thing about how he can wear some clothes and his body type. BENNETT can look all different kinds of ways. I don't imagine him to be hard to do a job where he's wearing like a real cool suit from Armani's or some other great tailor.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 2

And under the ruffled yellow pants Bennett got a tattoo of Amelia’s initial’s. Good thing both said yes stay married. I’m happy for them, hope they make it. 

And here’s Brett and Olivia, Blech, tuning out to eat the tacos Mr. Straycat just brought home. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 1

Somehow I thought that Bennett was going to reveal a ring. The tattoo was cool, though (on his hip, no? Not butt?).

So is Brett faking his quasi-affection now? Is Olivia being sincerely or pridefully "indifferent"? I don't like her! "Anybody can buy food...." Well, sure; and "anybody" can cook dinner, care for pets, wash cars, etc. Olivia is completely unrealistic and as deluded as ChristinA about her own attractiveness.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Somehow I thought that Bennett was going to reveal a ring. The tattoo was cool, though (on his hip, no? Not butt?).

So is Brett faking his quasi-affection now? Is Olivia being sincerely or pridefully "indifferent"?

I Was anticipating a ring as well but that's so traditional and old but I'm old and perhaps traditional. BENNETT did the millennial thing and got a tattoo but certainly is a lot more permanent than a ring and it was kind of cute that he didn't have his and her initials it was just her know. it's on the hip not the butt but the but sounds funnier.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

Love the sliver of the photo that I saw of Bennet's outfit.  Like like some others have said he could be a model this some thing about how he can wear some clothes and his body type. BENNETT can look all different kinds of ways. I don't imagine him to be hard to do a job where he's wearing like a real cool suit from Armani's or some other great tailor.

Don't you mean "a real cool suit from Amani's"?

😁 😇

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Don't you mean "a real cool suit from Amani's"?

😁 😇

Yes.  Typo.

Karen really knows how to dress!  She did have the wrong shade of foundation on. That threw me off a bit.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 5
Just now, rebel2u said:

Karen:  I never have to worry about Miles is thinking.  He always tells me.

He tells everybody.  I think it's called self absorption.

I thought it was pretty telling when he kept talking blah blah blah about HIS wants and needs, not one mention of what she might want or need.  He is a pill.

• Love 2

I don’t understand how both Miles and Karen feel they aren’t really emotionally connected after four months, and it’s only been in the last few weeks that they started to feel different. I never heard Karen say she was physically attracted to Miles either. I think this is a mistake. 

• Love 13

Karen didn't want to look like a Meanie on TV. 🤫

Or maybe she's resigned to a good, solid, amicable relationship with Miles, and will leave the fire in the fireplace. 😐

Or! She's both The Lady AND The Tiger, and only Miles sees both! 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t understand how both Miles and Karen feel they aren’t really emotionally connected after four months, and it’s only been in the last few weeks that they started to feel different. I never heard Karen say she was physically attracted to Miles either. I think this is a mistake. 

I wondering why she made this choice. Even on D-Day they both commented on the lack of intimacy. Unless they have been intimate but I've kept that information to themselves.

After they agreed to stay married there was no touching, no kissing, there's no real warmth. I know the editing monkeys makes us see certain narratives but Karen is rather cold towards Miles in general. Whelps if their both happy, who am I to judge?🤷🏾‍♀️

Edited by Myrtle Urkele
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Why bother with Brett And Olivia, they were donezo weeks ago. 

They didn’t say the most important part.  Olivia wanted a guy with lots of money so they could travel the world in style, drink fine wines, eat expensive, etc.  He had a mortgage and wasn’t a spender.  Besides she didn’t look like she wanted kids, as kids cost money, and there would go her traveling.   So, she can’t blame it all on him.  He wanted a house and kids, and she wanted the high life where a child wasn’t in the picture for awhile or never.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
22 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Not a mistake to try when you don't have a reason to try there's nothing that horrible and plenty potential..

8 minutes ago, Myrtle Urkele said:

I wondering why she made this choice. even on D-Day her body they both commented on the lack of intimacy. Unless they have been intimate but I've kept that information to themselves.

After they agreed to stay married there was no touching, no kissing, there's no real warmth. I know the editing monkeys makes us see certain narratives but Karen is rather cold her towards Miles in general. Whelps if their both happy, who am I to judge?🤷🏾‍♀️

There's no reason to start right now in case they're on the purposes of turning everything around. They can always get a divorce. In two weeks they can say let's get a divorce but they might as well try to see what the relationship is when it's not being examined on TV. I've been saying that Karen really fears the judgment of her parents and her church. I don't think she would want them to clearly now because the TV would ask them are you having sex and then she have to say yes. And I think in private she can be doing it and then let people gradually understand that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

GO, HENRY.  I love that this bitch tried to save face and say that she thought it would be a “disservice” if they were to remain married.  Too late, he already dumped yo ass!  (Also, your headlights are on, hon.  That dress is not working for you.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13