Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E36: Final HOH Part 1

• Start Topic

Did Janelle have hickies on her chest during the "Zoom" interview?

What was with all the masks behind Keesha in her "Zoom" background?  Does she collect them, or was she "Zooming" from a museum gift shop?

Kayser's background was quite classy, like he borrowed the Masterpiece theater set.

I couldn't see Nicole's background due to the glare coming off her shirt.

Bayliegh sure is gorgeous.  She also looked like she was "Zooming" from her attorney's office.  

Did I miss anything?  Oh yeah, Cody, Enzo, and Nicole going blah, blah, blah whatevercakes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Sitting through that entire hour was worth it just to see Janelle's stank face when Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony brought up Franzel. Well, okay, I spent most of the time playing Candy Crush and bugging my cat and I managed to look up at just the right time to see Janelle's stank face so it's not like I actually watched for the whole hour but I definitely sat through an hour on the clock. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Bayliegh sure is gorgeous.  She also looked like she was "Zooming" from her attorney's office

Every time I've seen her this season I'm struck by how stunning she is. I think the reason this surprises me is that during her first season I never found her all that attractive. I just thought she was normal looking. What happened? 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Because in her original season we were seeing her through the Swaggy filter, which cheapened and distorted everything around her.

That, plus the focus on Bay could get a little fuzzy when her shrieks got up in the supersonic range and made the camera lenses vibrate.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m very surprised at the praise that the first 5 out layered on Enzo... there’s definitely something to be said for being likeable, and he has a good social game. However, I don’t get how you can trash Nicole for doing nothing, while lauding Enzo. Nicole’s 2 comp wins were far more important and consequential than Enzo’s wins (IMO). Enzo got out Kaysar, who had no allies and sucks at comps. Nicole got out Memphis (a strong player), broke up the Memphis/Christmas duo, and ensured her ticket to Final 3 by keeping Cody. 

I actually like Enzo far more than Nicole, but I think she is a superior player. I get that some of it was that Janelle was involved and clearly hates Nicole, so no one wanted to really argue with her, but I thought the Enzo praise was odd. Maybe I’m just missing something. 

• Love 9

Highlight: The first 5, specifically, Kaysar & Janelle. Also, I think I'd forgotten how stunningly beautiful Bayleigh is. She is absolutely striking. 

Lowlight: I was extremely disappointed that Nicole's tombstone didn't say "couple of tries, couple of guys". That omission was about half as disappointing as the final 3 boring zombies trying to portray actual zombies. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Dear powers that be:  Do not encourage Cody into thinking he's a good actor by making him portray a zombie rising from the grave!  (I actually thought Nicole did the best job acting that, though the whole thing was just dopey).  

The light shining off Enzo's almost-literal chrome dome with all that silver body paint reminded me of how, IIRC, the actor of the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz reacted to his silver paint (just double checked--Buddy Ebsen had a terrible reaction to it and couldn't continue in the part, they hired Jack Haley and made some modifications but he still had trouble with it).  So yeah, is a disembodied hand coming out of the wall to put the makeup on, or do they actually see A Person? (tongue in cheek here)

Nicole making a "slime angel" in the goo...eh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Lowlight: I was extremely disappointed that Nicole's tombstone didn't say "couple of tries, couple of guys"

I keep seeing this. What does it mean? That Nicole always works with a strong guy? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I keep seeing this. What does it mean? That Nicole always works with a strong guy? 

Nicole was trying to encourage Da’vonne to showmance David and Bayleigh didn’t agree and said it ruins your game. Nicole said it worked out for her because she won the game and that’s when Bay made the comment. Nicole cried after to Bay and Dani.

Can’t find a clip of it but here is a spoof of it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, Coco88 said:

Again I fast forwarded through anything having to do with the f3 and just watched the prejury.  I forgot how much Nicole A’s unicorn and rainbows act annoyed me.

Yeah, her "love you guys" at the end seemed really fake, especially remembering all the shit she talked about most of them during her short term in the house.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Nicole was trying to encourage Da’vonne to showmance David and Bayleigh didn’t agree and said it ruins your game. Nicole said it worked out for her because she won the game and that’s when Bay made the comment.

Thank you! I obviously missed that entire conversation. 

17 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

What was with all the masks behind Keesha in her "Zoom" background?  Does she collect them, or was she "Zooming" from a museum gift shop?

Kayser's background was quite classy, like he borrowed the Masterpiece theater set.

Bayliegh sure is gorgeous.  She also looked like she was "Zooming" from her attorney's office.  

Did I miss anything?  Oh yeah, Cody, Enzo, and Nicole going blah, blah, blah whatevercakes.

I actually came into the thread to ask ......who won the best Zoom background award?

Otherwise most of the episode was a clip show again.  The endurance competitions are never the most interesting to me.

4 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Nicole was trying to encourage Da’vonne to showmance David and Bayleigh didn’t agree and said it ruins your game. Nicole said it worked out for her because she won the game and that’s when Bay made the comment. Nicole cried after to Bay and Dani.

Can’t find a clip of it but here is a spoof of it.

Everything about this is amazing

• Love 1
17 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'm fairly sure those are like birthmarks. I've seen them on her many times in the past. I guess I just told on myself for often staring at a certain area on Janelle !  Busted !( I am a guy, though 🙂

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Jobiska said:

The light shining off Enzo's almost-literal chrome dome with all that silver body paint

Yeah, I kept adjusting my window blinds until I figured out the glare on the TV screen wasn’t coming from outside....

• LOL 5