Type keyword(s) to search

Media for Yellowstone: Y Times and Misdemeanors

• Start Topic

I started with this show because of Kevin. I hate it has come to this. But I will watch the remaining episodes to see how it ends without him.

• Like 5

I think it may be too late for that, even if his ego would allow it. They've been filming for a month or more, I think the wrap up to the season (and series) is written and being filmed. Probably too late to rewrite and maybe refilm large parts of it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Nope, no more for me.  Got frustrated the way they treated fans and now it has been so long I have lost interest.

• Like 2

I may be in the minority here, but I'd watch the hell out of those two broken crazies running the Yellowstone. Beth was the character I despised the most when I first got into the show but as her story unfolded she became a lot more compelling. Can those two carry the show without Costner? That's the big question. 

I'm done after the rest of S5 airs; I just don't care anymore. Beth and Rip are my least favorite characters, I wouldn't watch a show centered around them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Grey’s, Yellowstone, WWDITS, Ghosts, Silo, Waverly Place, Emily in Paris, S.W.A.T., SEAL Team and More!

Q: What can you tell me about Yellowstone 5B? Anything?

What we’re hearing is that when the Paramount Network hit (finally!) returns on Sunday, Nov. 10, a good time will be had by all. Or at least a good time will be had by all who are in the vicinity of the scantily clad young women the show is casting for a scene in which they’ll party hearty. For their sake, though, let’s hope they don’t make the mistake of macking on Rip; Beth tends to, uh, not take that so well.

• LOL 1
(edited)

Fall TV Preview 2024: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 25+ Returning Favorites!

spacer.png

Yellowstone executive producer David C. Glasser doesn’t mince words when it comes to the long-awaited return of Taylor Sheridan’s neo-Western with the back half of Season 5. “It’s everything fans are going to want,” Glasser tells TVLine. Picking up where Episode 8 left off, “it’s going to give the audience an action-packed, edge-of-your-seat season,” he says. Considering that the midseason finale wrapped with Jamie plotting dad John and sister Beth’s murders and John and Beth planning Jamie’s funeral, it’s a safe bet that the Grim Reaper is going to make a guest appearance. “It will be a wild ride, that’s for sure,” Glasser hints. “From where the story has led, we take it up a notch… or two… or three!” But it still may be premature to call Jamie a dead man walking. “Anything can happen,” Glasser says. “Whatever you think is gonna happen just may not. It even surprises me!” Though he can’t discuss whether Yellowstone will, as has been reported, continue into Season 6, he does allow that we are coming to “the end of this chapter. That’s a great way to phrase it. We’ll see where it goes from here, but this is definitely closure on this chapter.”

BONUS SPOILER!: Whether or not Yellowstone winds up being uncancelled, the conclusion of Season 5 will deliver the resolution that Sheridan always imagined for the show. “He knew from day one,” says Glasser, “how it was going to end and what was going to happen.”

RETURN DATE: Sunday, Nov. 10, at 8/7c (Paramount Network)

Edited by Snazzy Daisy