Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: The Honeymoon is Over

• Start Topic

Brett is ragging on Olivia’s house but gets all butthurt she doesn’t like his trashed bachelor pad. He’s saying let’s not talk about where we’ll live right now cause he knows it’s over. What an insecure little prick. 

• Love 10

That conversation between Amani and Woody went from nice to say what!? Pastor Cal stirring the pot, why can’t Woody be responsible for the birth control? Amani’s hair is her business and if she cuts it Woody might not be attracted to her anymore. Is he only with her because he likes her hair? Hmmm.  

• Love 7

She was inappropriately disrespectful when she stuck her nose in the air about Brett's place.

He's not going to stay married to a snooty snot....

If she was not such a snob she could have argued for location and spared his feelings about something he is very proud of owning.

Can totally see Amelia as Homecoming Queen...she was most likely cool with lots of different groups and popular.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
15 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Did I just see Olivia carrying a ginormous sombrero from Brett's house? That is what he needs to bring to the apartment?

I am sure she was taking the hats to the trash...

How about taking all his computer stuff?

All his powdered protein supplements?

His cat tower?

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 4

Is Brett trying to be an asshat?  As in,  This pink bathroom looks like Barbie threw up in it!

As opposed to saying,  Wow, you've got a pink bathroom!

He seems to say things just to get under Olivia's skin.

Jerk

• Love 11

I just turned this on. Bennett laughing about how “demented” the situation is is funny to me. I sometimes have what I call “how is this my life?” moments when I kind of float outside myself, see the situation, and crack up. Still not here for his nightdress though.

These apartments scream “short term corporate housing,” which is a shame. New Orleans has such cool architecture!

• Love 22

Is ChristinA interested in Henry at all or does she just want him to "make a move" so she feels all desireable? I made a move on Mr. Mercolleen because he was trying to be gentelmanly. Because I was very interested. Putting your lips on someone is pretty easy.

• Love 13

Brett is so insecure about Olivia making more money than he, but pretends he isn't, so he is disrespectful. I think his brothers have made him insecure and he is taking it out on her. He won't even listen. There are ways to have fun without money, and there are ways to save money for trips. He doesn't listen - It's not Olivia's fault that he is a cheapskate, and self-centered. 

• Love 11

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Gonna go ahead & say it:  Brett's cat is the only pussy he'll be petting during the next several weeks.

I'll finish...Olivia has 3 pussies and Brett may touch 2 but not not the one attached to her....

• LOL 5

Karen has no sense of fun. She needs to lighten up. Miles is being playful, trying to joke and flirt and she just takes it as immature, instead of fun. She should live with Henry or Brett for a day, and  then I think she would appreciate Miles. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Olivia needs her ES kitties; her neck is turning red again.

I can relate to that red neck! Skin flushing as an indicator of emotion sucks. My students, though, know that when I reach a certain shade of red they need to stand down.

"That's not decor." 

I want Amani to be my friend!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Is ChristinA interested in Henry at all or does she just want him to "make a move" so she feels all desireable? I made a move on Mr. Mercolleen because he was trying to be gentelmanly. Because I was very interested. Putting your lips on someone is pretty easy.

I think she would be happy if he would just pay her a genuine compliment, or ask her about her life, show some damn interest in her! You can be an introvert and say nice things or at least have a conversation - especially when you are one on one with another person (who happens to be your spouse)

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

I think she would be happy if he would just pay her a genuine compliment, or ask her about her life, show some damn interest in her! You can be an introvert and say nice things or at least have a conversation - especially when you are one on one with another person (who happens to be your spouse)

I agree that he is being a dorkalork but I wonder if C. really gives a shit about HIM or just wants to be complimented by a male.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

ChristinA seems to have forgotten that Henry has been the only man to send her flowers (other than her grandfather). I thought that was all she wanted???

Well, that was an "aggressive" move. 😏

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

ChristinA seems to have forgotten that Henry has been the only man to send her flowers (other than her grandfather). I thought that was all she wanted???

How much do you want to bet that was producer-driven?

• Love 4