Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: The Honeymoon is Over

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Thanks! I saw AJ's season but not the other two...

Season 6 was another goodie and is paired nicely with Season 7 for those of you playing catch up

Shawniece and Jephte proved to be teevee gold with posters here needing  to override our spell check every time we typed in Jephte's name...

Jackie, the girl next door and a sweetheart who was still freshly mourning her last bf's death was matched with Never Home Fireman Ryan whose seductive slow strip tease bare chested with his heavy tool belt hung low (double entendre intended)...had us hiding behind our fingers...as we watched aghast...

Ryan, a full time Fireman, owned a home that he rented out and lived in an apartment rental with room mates when he wasn't at the fire station, was a part owner in a paintball park and he took on contracting/handyman jobs. Busy, busy, too busy for a wife.

Preferred the hit and run lover lifestyle, like days of the week underwear he had a coterie of gfs he could call for some booty....all the fun and none of the commitment....

Biggest dumpster fire flying of a cliff was Fraudster Molly and Long Suffering Jon.

Long story short, Jon hooks up and is now engaged to the equivalent of Dr. Vivian but in a redheaded Ariel wig....

Molly was caught on camera phone mocking, bullying and abusing Jon in hot whispered torrents.

On Decision Day...all the lies like her not staying in the married apartment but going home after the camera crew leaves at night come tumbling out.

Season 6+7...good times.....

2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I am well aware of all these things, but my point was that he had money, not that he was a decent human being 😛

True, he did pony up some of his own money beyond the MAFS allowance to rent a nicer home for him and the wifey.

It was a lovely home with a porch.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Danielle used to drive from Dallas to Austin where her browmeister did this for $$$$. Bobby was flummoxed...

I thought that was for her eyelashes? Or was it both??? It's a travesty if she paid for that!

15 hours ago, TheMediumBopper said:

I posted a couple weeks ago that I would have loved Henry with Kate.

4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Henry and Kate would have been perfect for each other unless she has a thing for “bad boys”.

I would not wish Henry on Kate any more than wishing him on Olivia as many were doing the first couple episodes. I don't think Henry is a good fit for this show. Christina is no picnic, but I don't think this process would work for him no matter who he was matched with.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I thought that was for her eyelashes? Or was it both??? It's a travesty if she paid for that!

I can't imagine driving 3 hours one way just for one and not the other....we both must have blocked the totally ridiculous idea that it wasn't a package brow/lash appointment....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ryan, a full time Fireman, owned a home that he rented out and lived in an apartment rental with room mates when he wasn't at the fire station, was a part owner in a paintball park and he took on contracting/handyman jobs. Busy, busy, too busy for a wife.

That guy really believed the hype about hot fireman.  He wasn't one of them!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Season 8, 9, 10 had a smattering of marriages that lasted past their Due By but the onset of casting SM recruitments was akin to throwing in a few bad apples that ruined the whole batch....

Season 11 has a few recruitments sussed out but they aren't fame whores to their SM....like Tay, JamieO, Pukus

Benmelia+Wamani get us through the  Henny/Chinny, BrOlivia and The Obamas segments...

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

Sweet Jesus, I cannot unsee the image of him in his shirtless Handy Manny getup trying to seduce Jackie........my eyes! Blech!!!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Sweet Jesus, I cannot unsee the image of him in his shirtless Handy Manny getup trying to seduce Jackie........my eyes! Blech!!!

Hypnotized by his nipples as we watched and wondered if Jackie was going to bust out laughing, puke, flee the room or all three......har har.

Teevee gold that your damaged corneas and scarred cerebral cortex bring up the image of Ryan gyrating and writhing whilst straddling the bed.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Hypnotized by his nipples as we watched and wondered if Jackie was going to bust out laughing, puke, flee the room or all three......har har.

Teevee gold that your damaged corneas and scarred cerebral cortex bring up the image of Ryan gyrating and writhing whilst straddling the bed.....

That dance should be used as a form of birth control. It would make me happily embrace a life of celibacy.

Ryan did pony up an extra $1000 for the wedding ring.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 1
On 8/31/2020 at 10:30 PM, Yeah No said:

Plus if like people have said, Brett has a government job I seriously doubt that going out to eat a couple of times a week is going to "ruin his retirement".

It just occurred to me that Brett probably has a government pension to look forward to. Sounds like he spends his current leisure budget on beer with his buddies and dates with wonderful women. He needs to switch that over to an non-extravagant annual vacation with his wife. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, boobtube said:

It just occurred to me that Brett probably has a government pension to look forward to. Sounds like he spends his current leisure budget on beer with his buddies and dates with wonderful women. He needs to switch that over to an non-extravagant annual vacation with his wife. 

I know a fair number of state staff who entered state employment in their mid 20’s and after 25 years, retired with a pension and then took a job with a contractor. While the state salaries aren’t always the best, they are steady work and the pension is good-  and if you get in early enough, you are still young enough to take a good contractor job after retirement for income on top of your pension. It’s not a bad living.

• Love 2