Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, mooses said:

I'm still unclear if she takes Production telling her pre-game that she wouldn't go home in September as confirmation of a Battle Back. I think that's why she assumes there 100% is one. I'm not sure why Production would tell her that when it's clear the first two boots went home.

Daniele versus Nicole on the block would be fun, though. Daniele would definitely leave in that situation, but she has a lot of information to spread to try and save herself.

Angela has confirmed that Tyler was told them same thing.

• Useful 4
33 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't think Da'Vonne is really doing herself any favors by running around fact-checking, though. And telling everyone she's fact-checking. She was already caught spreading things, and now she's caught in the middle of another game of telephone.

While Cody/Tyler/Da'Vonne try to clear this up in the storage room, Bayleigh/Janelle are making fun of Kaysar's dad sweater on the other cameras.

Kaysar: "What kind  of events are you not going to invite me to?"

Bayleigh: "Anything lit."

Kaysar: "No, I want to be at the lit events!"

Janelle: "What do you think Swaggy C is going to think about your dad Kaysar?"

Bayleigh: "He's going to think he's hysterical. Kaysar's going to come in trying to give him a dap, and Swaggy's going to be like, just shake my hand, bro."

Janelle, laughing: "What if [Kaysar] says, 'Gang gang'?"

I agree, but I think it's important to clear the air with Tyler. Since they are each others only hope taking out Cody/Dani/Nicole.

37 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't think Da'Vonne is really doing herself any favors by running around fact-checking, though. And telling everyone she's fact-checking.

No, Day isn’t doing herself any favors with the “fact-checking”; overtly expressing the need to “check” everything she has been told pretty clearly communicates the message that Day has little or no trust in the original source.

Double-check a story?  Sure, you’d be foolish not to.  For god’s sake, though, don’t go out of your way to advertise it.

21 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Nicole almost stabbed Memphis with a good-sized knife.

Intentionally, or by accident?  😁

• LOL 3

Now Da'Vonne is pissed with Bayleigh for having conversations with David about her. And for talking to Cody about the Da'Vonne/David flirtmance. 

They're really trying to reform FOUTTE, huh? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mooses said:

I'm still unclear if she takes Production telling her pre-game that she wouldn't go home in September as confirmation of a Battle Back. I think that's why she assumes there 100% is one. I'm not sure why Production would tell her that when it's clear the first two boots went home.

Janelle has been using Production as strategy for the past two days. She's also said that the DR told her about the Cody/Tyler/Dani/Franzel alliance - the one that Janelle already claimed was a thing but mysteriously doesn't have Enzo mentioned as part of it and we know he is. She's said that Production isn't happy with this season/with her going home. She's said that there's for sure a Battle Back. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten hauled into the DR and verbally spanked for it. I think she hasn't been for two reasons: Production knows she's a goner and because they just don't care/are amused/can't control her. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Janelle has been using Production as strategy for the past two days. She's also said that the DR told her about the Cody/Tyler/Dani/Franzel alliance - the one that Janelle already claimed was a thing but mysteriously doesn't have Enzo mentioned as part of it and we know he is. She's said that Production isn't happy with this season/with her going home. She's said that there's for sure a Battle Back. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten hauled into the DR and verbally spanked for it. I think she hasn't been for two reasons: Production knows she's a goner and because they just don't care/are amused/can't control her. 

Yeah, as much as they know she's hands-down the Fan Favorite, they're probably excited to get rid of the biggest Big Brother gossip in the House. While I'm amused by all the, "Danielle M. is a nutcase" stories, The Powers That Be don't feel the same way.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

I think we should have a round of applause for Memphis. From Public Enemy #1 after his nominations to... not even appearing on the feeds because Grandpa Memphis needs a nap. I'm not even sure he's in the house anymore but his target has shrunk to almost nothing thanks to David who was coming for him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tyler was talking to Bayleigh and David walks into the room, looking crazy-eyed according to them, and Tyler said, "No don't! Don't!" David leaves and Tyler says David is going to bang pots and pans! "He's going to bang pots and pans!" Bayleigh says No, no, he won't do that. And he hasn't so far. I guess I wouldn't mind just to liven things up.

Bayleigh and Tyler are discussing the Da'Vonne/David situation.

5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"What's the honest animal?"

Oh, give it a rest. No one buys it anymore, Nicole.

The important part is that she is powerful enough in the game that people have to pretend to buy it to her face, which is all she really wants.

• Love 8

I feel like Franzel, in her quest to be Jordan 2.0, knew she couldn't pick the squirrel so she went for the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter version - the chipmunk. 

Also from the random Google facts department: Chipmunks can easily be the most destructive of wildlife. Their burrowing can cause damage, threatening your health and property. Add in the Big Brother feeds and yup, sounds about right. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The important part is that she is powerful enough in the game that people have to pretend to buy it to her face, which is all she really wants.

Yeah, the frustrating thing is that she's playing a really good game. Basically what she did in BB18 and getting away with it again - even though Janelle has constantly tried to point out that's exactly what her game is. All of her +1's are bigger targets than her. She came in with a lot of connections and added Christmas to her quiver. She doesn't have to overplay. If she makes it to the end, I know some HG's said they won't vote for a former winner, but I think more will be impressed that a former winner made it there when they should have been a bigger target. She'll have actual IRL friends on the Jury (Ian/Daniele/Cody) considering she probably won't have to backstab them herself since so many are ready to do it for her. 

I wish I believed she was playing the whiny, " but I'm so sweet!" card as strategy, but after watching her in 2+ seasons now, plus one season on The Amazing Race, she really just has this phony "nice girl" personality that grates me. 

• Love 5

Franzel even said to the cameras alone the other night that she doesn't feel like she's playing Big Brother, she feels like she's just hanging out with her friends. Which... she is. She doesn't even have to play except for five minutes every week. I'd love for Kaysar to win HoH and throw her ass on the block - not because she annoys me or I want her to go (but of course that, too) but because I want to see her play against someone like Cody or Dani in order to stay in the game. 

• Love 12

I think the winners can win at the end as long as they made big moves. That's why Ian's game makes no sense to me.  I could see Ian winning against David, Kevin and Kaysar easily. The only person who has said he won't vote for a winner is Enzo. 

• Love 1

I would like Kaysar to win HOH and put up Cody and Nicole. When giving reasons why he could say Cody is too strong a player which is true. As for, Nicole he could say I’m putting you Nicole on the block because Jenelle was talking about you and said I should put you up on the block. Hysterical!!!!!!

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think the winners can win at the end as long as they made big moves. That's why Ian's game makes no sense to me.  I could see Ian winning against David, Kevin and Kaysar easily. The only person who has said he won't vote for a winner is Enzo. 

Ian's in love. He's become like the Billy to Nicole/Candice.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Tyler just confimed that Anglea wasn't asked and he didn't want to do the show without her. 

That's fascinating. I guess they also didn't ask Swaggy, right? Or Victor (and obviously not Dom, but just as obvious, he wouldn't leave their kid alone). 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Can someone share a cute video of Kayser and Janelle? I was trying to explain to my wife why they're so fun to watch, but after showing the period one she thinks that Kayser seemed like a jerk to Janelle, so I need a better one! 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's fascinating. I guess they also didn't ask Swaggy, right? Or Victor (and obviously not Dom, but just as obvious, he wouldn't leave their kid alone). 

I don't think so production Tyler said production told him it was an unfair advantage. 

Looks like Cody/Enzo/Tyler want Bayleigh or Xmas to last the longest of all the girls. They are all comparing notes on Dani.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Can someone share a cute video of Kayser and Janelle? I was trying to explain to my wife why they're so fun to watch, but after showing the period one she thinks that Kayser seemed like a jerk to Janelle, so I need a better one! 😄

There's this from the show:

• Love 9

You know, to wax positive for a moment: one really good thing that came from this season is how much more I like Kaysar this go around. He seems so much happier and fun now that he's older and a happily married father.

Most of the time, the best you can hope for is your decent opinion of someone staying static. Usually, it drops. Kaysar's that rare bunny whose stock rose a lot for me. I'll miss him when he goes, which is not something I felt the first two times he played.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You know, to wax positive for a moment: one really good thing that came from this season is how much more I like Kaysar this go around. He seems so much happier and fun now that he's older and a happily married father.

Most of the time, the best you can hope for is your decent opinion of someone staying static. Usually, it drops. Kaysar's that rare bunny whose stock rose a lot for me. I'll miss him when he goes, which is not something I felt the first two times he played.

Same I think this season improved his "legacy" newer fans can see why he was so popular the first time around and that he does have some type of strategy. Granted he is in a house full of idiots.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Kaysar was always kind of sober and serious. When he was young it resulted in lots of Deep Thoughts over chess games. Now he's a 40 year old dad and the whole thing fits together down to the Mr. Rogers sweaters. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Like on the one had I love that Enzo/Cody/Tyler just had an expose Dani session but on the other hand I am SUPER not down for the alpha male alliance bullshit at all.

Yeah, I mean, fuck Dani, but I don't like the whole "Oh man, it's so unfair that she is playing people against each other, unlike us, of course." Blech. 

31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's this from the show:

Thanks! I'll see if I can turn her around on Kayser! 😄

• Love 6

Kaysar is also much more likeable when there's someone there to joke around and make fun of him because he's really good at laughing at himself. Janelle obviously fits this role well, but Bayleigh and him also have nice friend chemistry. Some people can't take the teasing (yes, I'm looking at you, Nicole F.), but her and Kaysar seem to get each other most of the time. Even when she goes in on him hard, like when he pointed out Bayleigh/Da'Vonne are a pair, he laughs it off and doesn't take it personally like others would (yes, I'm looking at you, Nicole F.). 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They better actually play that so we can see Janelle not give a shit lol.

Janelle already told Cody (or maybe Kevin?) she's uninvited from Nicole's wedding. And she said, "I don't care because I have a cheer competition that weekend anyway."

But, you know Nicole's going to go around saying she feels so bad begging everyone to validate her doing that. 

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tell me why I read “Dom” and my mind immediately jumped to BB19 Dominique. This season has already broken my brain.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, JediDVguy said:

Tell me why I read “Dom” and my mind immediately jumped to BB19 Dominique. This season has already broken my brain.

I've already thought of Dominique's hit single "Lies and Deceit" multiple times this season. I'm right there with you.

• LOL 2