Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone give a shit about Brittany or her mother? It’s enough already.

I don't have one single solitary fuck to give. 

They're cruising the streets looking for Brit's mama--who's taking care of their one hundred children? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Yep, those Kloe Kartrashian migraine med commercials....  She ought to just go ahead and tell us those pills are like $500/one!!

And can I just say... when Shawn rolled up on Destinie and she said "Don't be here when I come out" as she walked away with the keys to HIS car, I KNEW the man is barely able to form a sentence.  This  is how dense this guy is!  I kinda wish she HAD runnoft just so he'd actually be out $51K, his car and end up with a bunch of credit card bills!!  DOOFUS!!!

Wait, whut??  Marcellino's sending the Mom back to Alaska??

Puppy:  You need to find yourself another bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's the  Trailer Court trifecta.  No shirt, looking at knives, and vaping.  All we need to see is a meth dealer next door having a fight with "his old lady."

You mean Tony and Angela?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yay Khloe Kardashian posing seductively for a migraine medicine. Go about your day Khloe! 

I'm always so distracted by how one lip is paralyzed and the rest of her face won't move either. You can keep that migraine medication.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Amber is acting like every shitty douche bro in the history of the world. 

Yep. She really is a douche leading puppy on when you could see how excited she was when talking about her ex getting out. She was just "gay for the stay" as they say

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Amber you are such a douche 

Yeah, I'm not a huge Puppy fan (not to be confused with being a puppy fan, which I am) but she clearly likes Amber. Maybe loves her. If Amber's not gonna reciprocate then she needs to rehome. 

• Love 10

Uh oh....  DD got with Sarah, you know it.  Maybe Malcolm has gotten his SAG card?? Let's hope so.

Sephora counter??  Hell, she could use the dang Cover Girl section @ Wallyworld!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I love how Qualuude considers Shavel and the kid his family. Really? He’s delusional.

Yep that’s why he ditched them for Houston and came back when he discovered he was expected to earn some money.

I have no sympathy for Sarah. She revels in this. Mumbles is a POS and will always be one. But she laps up every iota of attention he pays to her.

yeah sure Sarah. You are really showing Mumbles. What a strong empowered woman you are!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10