Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So the . . . eight-time? parolee got away with showing up two hours late for check-in and she decided sitting down for a quick bite with John on her job search wouldn't be a problem.

And John calls this "doing the best we can"?

Edited to add:  tsk.

Edited by candall
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, candall said:

So the . . . eight-time? parolee got away with showing up two hours late for check-in and she decided sitting down for a quick bite with John on her job search wouldn't be a problem.

And John calls this "doing the best we can"?

Well, actually, it is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

John and Kristianna were going incognito with a fucking camera crew? So subtle.

And John's look at me, I'm "Indian" jacket.  I loathe him.  

Quaylon showed himself to be the smartest con we've had on this show, language skills notwithstanding.  He decided not to drive (and be filmed doing so) because he doesn't have a driver's license.  What world are we in?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I swear to God Shawn is seeing a totally different person than we are. Did the real Destine rip up her filming contract and the one we're seeing is the low-rent version they've refilmed her scenes with? Cause...DAMN Shawn.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Shawn’s friend is going enjoy saying “ I TOLD YOU SO!” But at least he’s getting some WE money and looks like a sensible person unlike Shawn who looks like an ass but I have absolutely no sympathy. How dare a man with 6 children waste $50,000 on that piece of crap.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Where is Shawn getting all this money?? I have a better job than Shawn and only one kid, but I don't have $50K. 

He draws on his 401K, he must paying penalties and lots of taxes, he is too young to be taking out money.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm hoping when they meet, they'll settle down.

Shawn, have you ever mixed vinegar and baking soda? Thought not.

I'm thinking he may have. Sitting in a closet.  Then he breathed in the fumes.  Just trying to find a way to explain his exemplary reasoning skills.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

He's cashing in his retirement funds, that's where.

Sure, but what kind of retirement fund does he have? He doesn't have a fancy, well paying job. How long, and how much, could he possibly have been contributing? He has six kids to support! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sure, but what kind of retirement fund does he have? He doesn't have a fancy, well paying job. How long, and how much, could he possibly have been contributing? He has six kids to support! 

I wondered that too!

• Love 1

Is there a LAL: Solitary Talk, where former cast members comment on the show from their solitary confinement cells after returning to prison?

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7