Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Go buy yourself a ring Chevelle.... The guy needs a J-O-B before HE can buy YOU a ring.  Come on now.  Get real.

Jeebus, Destinie is still running that mouth trying to break up with Shawn.  Any way she can. Maybe DUDE, she'll just tell him: Dude, you don't do it for me Dude.. "I HAVE INTEGRITY SHAWN!"  REALLY???

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Everyone on this show acts as though Quaalude is something besides a man with the arrested development of a 17-year old.  What am I missing?  Every single decision he's made (except the smart choice not to drive his new truck without a license) has been a teenager's.

• Love 5

I wish we had a live camera on Scott watching this show and finding out about Lindsey’s “special friend,” Tara Belle.

ETA: Oh, nevermind! Stay tuned “next season,” i.e., next week.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, andreamf15 said:

I don't think  Destinee is nearly as hard as she keeps claiming. She hasn't made a move on anyone yet but Shawn. She knew he was weak as water and wasn't going to hit her back. That's a lot of threats and posturing with no actions. 

Yep. I give Kelly a lot of credit for not taking either Destinie or Shawn’s bullshit.

Turquoise bow ties. Okay! Jessica looks nice though. (I would have given her a brighter or bolder lip color, but she looks nice.)

• Love 7

Where's the part where Shawn tells Destinie they have two week's worth of cash left and that's finito, that he's cashed in his 401(k) and his life insurance policy and sold three pints of blood and all his super-sperm.

Oh, wait, here's the aftermath of that conversation.

• LOL 9

Can the show just change Cabbage Patch Sarah's profession from "waitress" to "reality show 'ho"?  Clearly she is going to ride this train until it goes off the tracks.  Along with the leaping leprechaun she's married to and Brittany and Marcelino.  

And of course Chon is out of prison and trolling for Lacey.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Michael in the bear outfit is killing me! 

We have a street entertainer in Boston called "Keytar Bear", a much loved figure who pops up in various places, rocking out with his keytar in his bear outfit. Seeing Michael put on his bear suit, with a startling resemblance to Keytar Bear, might have made me scream a little. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Well, okay.  Apparently they're just going to incorporate this season's couples into the mix with old castmates Andrea and Lamar, Marcellino and zzzzzz. . . . . 

That works for me.  Just so long as they keep pumping out that Friday night crazy.

: )

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, not you again said:

I'm not going to be able to tolerate some of the couples on Life After Lockup so I will be recording it, but I will miss the live chat!

This is what I say every season with this and, you know, the OTHER. Yet, here I am.

Good night all! Have a great non-superspreader weekend!  Wash your hands and wear a mask!

• Love 7