Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I think they definitely don’t have enough material this season and that’s why we’re getting the flip-flop between the two shows. I mean Dylan and Heather were barely on tonight.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, coffee drinker said:

Has WE always done this split season business between "Life" and "Love" After Lockup?  I feel like they don't have enough material to run a full season of either show so they keep going back and forth between the two shows to string things out.  

I think that, in these troubled times, on Friday nights, we drink to much to actually GAF.

I cannot argue that point 

• LOL 4

Hi, everyone! Late to the party but had to say-

Dylan - Just one of the twenty-five stunned faces you make when you realize you've hooked up with a psycho.

Love-After-Lockup-Dylan-5523.jpg

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Scott's accusations throw Lindsey into a tailspin; Shawn waits for Destinie.

Shawn waits and waits and waits until he realizes he is now destined to have Destinie rip him off for everything he has.  

Oh no, Lindsey is in a tailspin.  But she's always so even keeled and stable.  I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you!  

Please powers that be, let us see Heather and Dylan's wild ride.  

Original air date 2020.10.23

• Love 3
On 10/17/2020 at 7:12 AM, Colte Gal said:

I cannot believe Lindsey did the deed with Scott.  🤮🤮🤮

Well, she was trapped down there on the floor with her ankle next to the outlet. There wasn't anything else to pass the time--she probably couldn't see the tv from there.

• LOL 7
Just now, WaltersHair said:

"She's not a bad person." Oh, how many times has that been true in anyone's life?

It certainly is a ringing endorsement. Aim high, my friend. Aim high, you deserve the, well, the middle of the road, not bad, pretty OK. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, candall said:

If Scott lets that grifter convince him that's a passage "out of a book," I will . . . . I don't know, lose all respect for him!  Gah!!

It is from a book: "Scamming 101" .

• LOL 10