Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

This show should be a cautionary tale for homely old guys - you have to put out a lot of money to get a piece of arm candy - they don’t come cheap!

Destinie is already asking for thousands...not a couple hundred...

• Love 3
Just now, lamujerdecente said:

I ordered sushi for this. Electra Abundance, my cat, ran when she saw Sewed in Lips Flappy, shirtless. 
Lins. Is. So. Going. Back. To. Avoid. Sexing. Scott.

maybe she can say she converted in prison and claim Ramadan. 

Regular sushi or sushi food?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

Destinie is already asking for thousands...not a couple hundred...

And she is decidedly low rent. She wouldn't even make it on to Flavor of Love.

Just now, lamujerdecente said:

Lins. Is. So. Going. Back. To. Avoid. Sexing. Scott.

Apparently it is the fate of any guy named Scott on this show to never get any sugar from his prison honey.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I would not report Shawn to the authorities if he wanted to handcuff Destinie to the radiator and just wait for that $50k court date to roll around.

Has there been anyone on this show as . . . unpleasant as Destinie?

Ha!  "Conversate" is my favorite.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

And remember Destinie told Shawn's friend that the first thing she wanted to do is get a bank account!!  But then we find out she's had like... 588 federal charges for BANK FRAUD and isn't ALLOWED to have a bank account.....

The thing about Shawn's credit card denial seems like she's gonna have to shank Shawn to even GET another credit card.  See how sneaky she was about him calling about it while he was at work??

And here's Quualude & Chevelle and his new ride.  The whole freaking family is outside looking at it!

• LOL 1