Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

And didn't Jax market (or try to) a line of cocktail mixes?  He's such a sucky bartender - I'd rather buy pre-mixed cocktails from Sandoval and Arianna.  

It’s not doing so well as far as I can tell.  Just Add X launched in May, and on Instagram I see a lot of people asking for ingredient lists they won’t provide, and the shipping is astronomical.  The people that did pay up were still waiting for theirs...  Lance Bass can’t be too happy with his chosen ‘celebrity bartender’ at this point.  (Omg, I just cracked myself up calling Jax a celebrity and/or a bartender!)  After watching his petty reactions on the reunion, as well as observing the quarantine behavior of the Toms (fundraising to pay their employees) vs Jax (playing beat the clock to drink a shot? Wtf?) , I bet he’s wishing he would have gone with a different cast member.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LilDumplin said:

It’s not doing so well as far as I can tell.  Just Add X launched in May, and on Instagram I see a lot of people asking for ingredient lists they won’t provide, and the shipping is astronomical.  The people that did pay up were still waiting for theirs...  Lance Bass can’t be too happy with his chosen ‘celebrity bartender’ at this point.  (Omg, I just cracked myself up calling Jax a celebrity and/or a bartender!)  After watching his petty reactions on the reunion, as well as observing the quarantine behavior of the Toms (fundraising to pay their employees) vs Jax (playing beat the clock to drink a shot? Wtf?) , I bet he’s wishing he would have gone with a different cast member.  

Indeed - why he didn't pair up with Tom and Arianna is beyond me.  Both of them are true mixologists - they have invented cocktails - Jax even gets his margaritas sent back by the customers.

I'd love to see the Toms market a line of mixed cocktails from their bar.  I believe there's a line with the word "Tom" in the name (but can't remember it for the life of me).  

• Love 3
On 6/10/2020 at 2:03 PM, Koalagirl said:

I thought Jax was going to spontaneously combust when Lisa was talking about how happy she was with her business association with the Toms and mentioning their fundraiser for their employees.  

I am surprised that Andy didn't ask Lisa what she was doing for the employees at her restaurants.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It wasn’t on the show, Faith said she said it in a call when she called to cuss Faith out for sleeping with Jax. Brittany admits the cal happened but denies she said that word. 

Thank you. I was wondering in a she said scenario what Bravo execs would do. 

21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Would you mind providing a link? I googled “Raquel Leviss car accident” and couldn’t find anything. Thank you!

Sorry, I don’t have one. I was on another message board and that person said it was a podcast she was on and mentioned it. 

• Useful 1
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 6:50 PM, oakville said:

I am surprised that Andy didn't ask Lisa what she was doing for the employees at her restaurants.

He didn't ask because he knew the answer?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

He didn't ask because he knew the answer?

Lisa would have hopped out of her seat to tell all the great things she's done for them, but she forgot to be thoghful.

• Love 2
On 6/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, Carolina Girl said:

And didn't Jax market (or try to) a line of cocktail mixes?  He's such a sucky bartender

What ever happened to Jax's line of chunky knit sweaters? 

Add me to the line-up of people who now have Raquel as their favourite. I did NOT see that coming, but so far she seems decent (although it's a low bar on this show), and I'm currently rooting for her.

• Love 5
(edited)

Katie's left eyebrow is not in sync with her right eyebrow. But other than that, she looks good.

Beau keeps scratching his head. Lice? Confusion? 

I'm so very happy Max (and the guy whose hair looks like a Schnoodle) are fired.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Katie's left eyebrow is not in sync with her right eyebrow. But other than that, she looks good.

Beau keeps scratching his head. Lice? Confusion? 

I'm so very happy Max (and the guy whose hair looks like a Schnoodle) are fired.

Bwahahaha! I legit paused a second reading this to consider how this would look 🤔... hmmm... hair looks like a Schnoodle? Then I immediately burst out laughing because this is the best and most specific description (the accuracy tho, damnnnn 😆🙌!!) of the non-Max guy named Brett. 👏👏👏 Dead on. 😂😂💀

• LOL 1
  • Love 2