Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Something's Brewing

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/6/2020 at 9:30 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

I am from Brooklyn and these bitches think they have to pack as if they are going on safari to go to Williamsburg.

I am originally from Queens, and John’s first store is in Queens also, so I guess Dorinda is an authority on Queens also, lol.  Guess she’s not parking her car there anymore.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

I remember S2 women getting upset over Kelly not sharing more details of her personal life with them (like, whether she was still seeing Max) but it was NOTHING compared to Dorinda's obsession with Tinsley and Scott. What kind of person has a "friend" take a photo of Scott and Tinsley in Toronto and then send it to Dorinda? I wish Tinsley would have called it for what it is - stalking! It's creepy!

Sonja must be forgetting the time she was ARRESTED too. Bitch, please...you were the one who said "I used to be classy, but now I'm trashy." They're all pretty awful and the pearl-clutching after the fact is hilarious. I doubt Sonja's Morgan-era friends still have much to do with her these days. Ramona's quickly establishing herself as the kind of women who'll blow off her friends if there's a man with a pulse nearby.

Rare show of empathy from LuAnn, but nice to see.

Was anyone else inspired to check out Castle Hill's room rates? I was hoping for some COVID-lowered pricing, but the cottages seemed to start at $1100 per night!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

Ramona's quickly establishing herself as the kind of women who'll blow off her friends if there's a man with a pulse nearby.

That’s why she jumped in that car heading to the pub without her ID, money or phone!  They were heading into town and she wasn’t going to miss out on a chance to prowl.  It did not miss me that Leah, Lu, and Ramona were bored at the house and were itching to get out of there.  

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, archer1267 said:

I remember S2 women getting upset over Kelly not sharing more details of her personal life with them (like, whether she was still seeing Max) but it was NOTHING compared to Dorinda's obsession with Tinsley and Scott. What kind of person has a "friend" take a photo of Scott and Tinsley in Toronto and then send it to Dorinda? I wish Tinsley would have called it for what it is - stalking! It's creepy!

Sonja must be forgetting the time she was ARRESTED too. Bitch, please...you were the one who said "I used to be classy, but now I'm trashy." They're all pretty awful and the pearl-clutching after the fact is hilarious. I doubt Sonja's Morgan-era friends still have much to do with her these days. Ramona's quickly establishing herself as the kind of women who'll blow off her friends if there's a man with a pulse nearby.

Rare show of empathy from LuAnn, but nice to see.

Was anyone else inspired to check out Castle Hill's room rates? I was hoping for some COVID-lowered pricing, but the cottages seemed to start at $1100 per night!

Slurinda’s vitriol towards Tinsley is disgusting and so out of proportion. I really thing Dorinda isn’t willing to deal with anything in her life and she is using Tinsley as her punching bag.

LuAnn’s rare show of empathy does suggest that she does have redeeming qualities.

Castle Hill - that is gorgeous and I want to go (of course, I’d like to go anywhere right now)

• Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 10:14 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Cosign, least of all Leah.  I think her face looks overworked, though I have no idea what she may have looked like prior.

Found an undated pic of her with her then husband.  Yeah, she's been reconfigured.  NOT that there's anything wrong with that.

Leah McSweeney.jpg

I don't think Leah's had all this work. She looks more or less the same there. Her face was always really pretty. She just looks different picture to picture due to her age, hair, and makeup. Not saying she's had no work done at all, but she has definitely not had the Kylie Jenner special. 

rhony-season-12-leah-new-05.jpg?itok=tHc

I accidentally posted this in the previous episode's thread, but I thought the guy cursing in the restaurant was OTT. I don't think Leah or her sister did anything to warrant a man speaking to them that way. 

And her sister is beautiful too. Her eyes are breathtaking actually, really pop with her dark hair. 

mcsweeney-1590687630360.jpg

• Like 3
  • Applause 1