Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Something's Brewing

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

They tend to have a hard time down here (key west) finding places to shoot ..... because of the problems they tend to cause and the bad publicity most of the time the places get... When the real world was here the gay bars mostly refused to let them film because they wanted to stage fights ....If you notice when the OC ladies shot down here the bar was mostly empty because they closed it off cause they didn't know what the ladies were gonna do ... most of the other "patrons" in the background scenes were employees and stuff

Did the employees get hazard pay? 🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)

I just don't get why Dorinda feels like she gets to spring an attack on Tins because she went out with Scott once and everyone found out about John from Page 6?  Someone needs to smack her down and preferably Tinsley if she could ever get out of her own way.

Everyone supports Dorinda and I really would like that to end. Now dammit. I hope someone makes my wish come true.

I might or might not be extra cranky today, don't know.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

To me, Leah is an example of someone who has had lots of therapy and intervention and her takeaway is a vocabulary that is used to excuse her behaviour and choices rather than enabling her to make positive change.  I don't blame her mother for cutting off contact at times - she must really need that break.

• Love 22
19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Right? I missed my opportunity when Real Housewives of Vancouver was still a thing. I must've been going to the wrong Cactus Club locations. I could've gotten toasted on delicious Bellinis and enjoyed a show for free!

Jody and Mia sightings are interesting to say the least. They’re both banned from a lot of places. I watched Jody lose her mind at the Shangri-la. 

7 hours ago, Doublemint said:

The whole family is weird and I agree that she's not in a relationship with the baby daddy either.

I don’t know if they’re married but Sarah is with daughter’s father. They’re on Leah’s insta stories a lot.  

5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of Leah, WHY did she even bother inviting her sister into that mess? 

Insecurity. She said at that point in time she didn’t know the other women very well, didn’t want to go by herself. 

3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

They wanted to prove that the "younger women" could get the guy's attention.  FAIL!!  

Totally! Despite what anyone thinks of Lu, Sonja and Ramona, I can see why they’d capture attention good and bad. I remember years ago reading about Sharon Stone taking all the male attention at a bar away from some Victoria’s Secret models. Some people have charisma, confidence and conversational skills that draw you in. Youth, beauty doesn’t always win. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Totally support people of any age getting their flirt on, but watching Ramona flirt with anyone gives me secondary embarrassment. She just so obvious & obnoxious all at the same time.  She claims to date a ton, yet hasn't been in any relationships (that she's shared) since Mario.   

Sonja is the worst this season IMHO, she eggs on and brings out the worst attributes in everyone.  

I thought Luann stayed at the bar with Ramona & Sonja to avoid the drunk ramblings of Dorinda over at the table.  She'd already had a sneak preview. Poor Alyse looked trapped.

• Love 18
(edited)

19 minutes ago, snarts said:

Totally support people of any age getting their flirt on, but watching Ramona flirt with anyone gives me secondary embarrassment. She just so obvious & obnoxious all at the same time. 

Yeah, she's not smooth at all!! 

giphy.gif

Edited by ChitChat
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Tinsley should have approached the penis hunting trio at the bar and politely but firmly stated that if they were going to be joining the other ladies for dinner that it was time to come to the table and place their orders and then gone back to the table without waiting for their responses or comments.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't know why Leah and her sister went over to talk to the guy at the bar, as if he was the one keeping Sonja and Ramona from coming to the table. He barely paid attention to them, and some of the time that they were talking to him was he was actually looking at his phone. 

It seems as if Dorinda had her tea party just so she could corner Tinsley about the trip she took with Scott. Like others, I have no idea why Dorinda thinks it is her business what Tinsley does, or who she tells. As others have pointed out, may of the howives found out that Dorinda and John broke up via Page Six. And even when Dorinda was with John, she treated him worse than Scott has even treated Tinsley. Dorinda may have called John her boyfriend, but treated him like dog feces on the bottom of her shoe. So STFU Dorinda. I can't wait to see Dorinda's head explode in a few weeks.

The best part of the episode (mind you it is a very low bar) was at the tea party when Ramona declared that they didn't need "potted" cream for the scones. Love Ramonaisms. 

BTW, is anyone else having problems "liking" a post? At least 75% of the time I am finding that the X is recorded but the number beside the chosen reaction does not increase. 

Yes,I’ve been having that trouble for a few weeks now.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Tinsley should have approached the penis hunting trio at the bar and politely but firmly stated that if they were going to be joining the other ladies for dinner that it was time to come to the table and place their orders and then gone back to the table without waiting for their responses or comments.

I was disappointed in how rude they were to Tinsley - not unexpected from these ladies though.  No matter the age, that type of "in your face" flirting is just so unappealing.  There is no subtlety in their game.  

• Love 13
(edited)

Not that it matters, but despite what her manager (?) said, the Countess is not resurrecting cabaret.  I'm sure her show is fun for people who watch the RHONY, but there are plenty of talented people -- including many major Broadway musical stars -- who have cabaret acts.

Edited by bencr
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I was disappointed in how rude they were to Tinsley - not unexpected from these ladies though.  No matter the age, that type of "in your face" flirting is just so unappealing.  There is no subtlety in their game.  

I keep waiting for one of them to pull a billy club out of their purse and wack some guy over the head and drag him into the (their) bushes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Because otherwise, Tinsley wouldn't have a story line, and subsequently, a job on RHoNY.  She leases a hotel room for filming. She doesn't live any kind of life in New York. She hasn't *done anything all season except walk in one fashion show, take the abuse, yell, fake eat pizza with Dale, fake cry and hide her relationship (and her real life) with Scott. There is literally nothing else to talk about, because except for filming, she's not around.

What story line does Dorinda have other than being a mean drunk bully who brings up her dead husband each and every episode and now cries over a man that she treated horribly for the past 5 years?  So Tinsey has the last laugh. She is now engaged to Scott and Dorinda is drowning in her dirty martinis. 

• Love 20

Never thought I would say this, but by not responding to Leah, Ramona has definitely matured from her "who are you to get me wet" days.

Although I would have loved an updated "who are you to get me sauced" version...

• LOL 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

What story line does Dorinda have other than being a mean drunk bully who brings up her dead husband each and every episode and now cries over a man that she treated horribly for the past 5 years?  So Tinsey has the last laugh. She is now engaged to Scott and Dorinda is drowning in her dirty martinis. 

I don’t know....Scott has money but I don’t think he’s any great prize. There’s something about him that I just don’t like. I don’t think they are going to make it all the way down the aisle tbh. 

ETA: I think he’s kind of gross. His jeans look like he’d been wearing them for a month before accompanying Tinsley to her Big Apple Circus event. And the toes of his shoes are completely scuffed through. Unpolished shoes are a huge turnoff for me (my dad taught all of us to take care of our shoes and keep them polished). Plus Tinsley...Kluth just doesn’t have the same ring to it. I know that’s shallow. But she can’t very well keep Mortimer if she’s marrying someone else. Unless she goes back to Mercer which I could see happening.

F38A0087-FE84-4250-8A69-664D7F23003E.jpeg

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Axie said:

Wait, wait, wait!  Please forgive me if I missed the explanation, but, Ramona shit herself at the restaurant???

According to Leah’s sister on social media Ramona took a dump in her pants while she was flirting with that poop sap at the bar. It’s all over Twitter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I’m pearl-clutching a bit about ravioli-gate.  I am such a chow hound, I love pasta, and goat cheese, and... pesto, I guessing, from the sauce splattered on Ramona’s face?  What a waste of something that I’m sure would have been delicious!

I’m 12 years old because I am giggling helplessly at this image.

OMG.  What if she often carries a load in her pants?  That could explain the odd way she walks.

Didn't she poop on the floor in Cartegna?

Did it sound like Dorinda was talking to Leah, about Richard, in the present tense? She mentioned some thing he did like he still did.

• LOL 4
19 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

According to Leah’s sister on social media Ramona took a dump in her pants while she was flirting with that poop sap at the bar. It’s all over Twitter.

Thanks!  I’m not on Twitter.  I guess that was the “certain demeanor” Ramona was referring to when talking to Leah.

• LOL 9
53 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

SERIOUSLY!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Not loving the age shaming. Exactly what is a "geriatric" metabolism?

Thirsty narcissists come in all ages.

I said geriatric because that’s what her friend said. 
I don’t know why people get so up in arms about age. We’re all going to get old (God willing ‘cause it’s a blessing) and we’re all going to get wrinkles. It’s not that serious. The shame should really be in how she’s acting around men every time one is within a stones throw. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

I don’t know why people get so up in arms about age. We’re all going to get old (God willing ‘cause it’s a blessing) and we’re all going to get wrinkles.

For me, being of a certain age, I tend to notice it more when younger people make comments about "older" folks.  To some of them, older means 35+.  Coming from some of them, it seems rude and condescending.   I seem to be getting more sensitive to the snide comments about "older" people!  It's in those moments though that I realize that youth is truly wasted on the young.  😉 

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

The shame should really be in how she’s acting around men every time one is within a stones throw. 

😂😂😂😂Within a stones throw

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

WHAT?? 

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

For me, being of a certain age, I tend to notice it more when younger people make comments about "older" folks.  To some of them, older means 35+.  Coming from some of them, it seems rude and condescending.   I seem to be getting more sensitive to the snide comments about "older" people!  It's in those moments though that I realize that youth is truly wasted on the young.  😉 

Shoot, I’m an older person 😂 I’m 40 and to the younger generation, I’m probably geriatric lol. I don’t let it bother me at all because from where I come from, making it to this age is a blessing. Plus, I’d run circles around some of these “young people.” 😄

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Didn't she poop on the floor in Cartegna?

Did it sound like Dorinda was talking to Leah, about Richard, in the present tense? She mentioned some thing he did like he still did.

I think Ramona pooped on the floor and Luann pooped in the bed in Cartegna. Sonja wore adult diapers home on the plane because she didn't want to have an accident in her pants. 

Who knows what Dorinda said about Richard. When she as drunk as she seemed to be I don't think Dorinda knows what she is saying. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Let me get this straight....Dorinda wants to know all the dirty details of Tinsley's meeting with Scott in Canada when her castmates/friends found out about her break-up with John on Page Six?  I sooo wish Tins were faster on her feet with come-backs.  That's really Tins' downfall on this show, and I can't really fault her.  I can be really intellectual (despite my posts here...lol) but I need a minute. But still...shit, the sainted Bethenny kept Dennis under wraps for ages before she copped to dating him back in S8.  She was with him the bra party that season because he & John hung out at the bar below before John was summoned upstairs to be eviscerated by B.  So Tins should be granted a reprieve from confrontation for a 3 day meeting where she doesn't know what direction it will go.  

The behavior at the restaurant was horrid: if you've got a table, sit your ass in the chair and order.  I'm a nearly OCD hand-washer before a meal, but even if chips & salsa are before me, I won't head to the washroom until at least drink orders are taken.  It's only courteous to your dining companions.  There's always time for bathroom breaks, dick hunting, or drink-getting, but specials may run out.  Be cognizant of your dining party, you fools!  LOL...like any of these people eat. 

OK, thankfully @biakbiak dropped the knowledge on Bob, or "Courtland".  Just an FYI, his fiance (the one he wants to have meals on the table by 6) is a reporter for OANN whom you can read about here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/oann-is-booted-from-white-house-press-room-after-correspondent-chanel-rion-makes-second-unauthorized-appearance/2020/04/01/ae27e19a-7439-11ea-85cb-8670579b863d_story.html

Boy, that was an eyeopener on "Courtland" and his wife to be.  I cannot see that marriage working out, if it ever happens.    Although, they are both politically on the same page, which may be good or bad, depending on your perspective.  All things considered, he is a JERK

14 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Not to mention hypocritical.  Dorinda herself kept quiet about her troubles with John.  Also she keeps accusing Tinsley of being a ‘kept woman’ when Dorinda’s wealth and status came from marrying wealthy men.

OT: I love your avatar!  Am now off to YouTube kitten videos 💕💕🐱

Kitten videos give me LIFE.   Especially during this horrible time in our country.

• Love 8
On 6/4/2020 at 9:13 PM, Rhetorica said:

I like that black haired girl, not Leah's sister. But she's probably too normal to be made a full time housewife. Or too sane...

ELYSE...Yes!  Apparently she's been a friend of Ramona's from quite a few years ago.  I LOVED when she said in a TH that 'she'd been friendly with Ramona for many years, but she had to admit that the way these women were behaving, she'd probably never have been able to 'break-thru' & connect with Ramona' or any of the other ladies.'  I LIKE Elyse for her rather astute assessments of the 'other ladies,' and for her droll humor!  (She's about the only one who makes me laugh anymore!)  Of course, it could be her similar hairdo to my own - the bangs & just-past-shoulder-length hair...but NAH!..I know it's not that!  I'm a NY-er, & I recognize true NY humor when I hear it.  ;->  So.....welcome, Elyse.

• Love 9

Wait,WHAT??  Ramona CRAPPED HER PANTS IN A RESTAURANT????  Well, hell! No WONDER the Hair Club for Men didn't want to talk to her?  She must have smelled like a dirty diaper!!

HILARIOUS!!  I'm going to read Reality Tea right now!!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Anyone can look like that with the amount of work Ramona's gotten?

Well, here's Kylie Jenner at 18.   She's had a lot more work done and looks much older than her young years as a result.  2F6AD75A00000578-0-image-a-54_1450260285

And here's the Courtney Cox, before a natural beauty, who is 8 years younger than Ramona.

1498123449-courteney-cox-fillers.jpg?cro

So I think Ramona looks pretty fucking good for her age.  She's 63 and is just *now* looking like she's had a lot of work.  At 55, she looked like she just had some really good skin.  Other than the huge boobs, Ramona has taken care of herself and has aged really well.  The work she has done, has been pretty good compared to the above wealthy women.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Isn’t “older” usually about 10-15 years beyond our own age????  😀😀

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I just don't get why Dorinda feels like she gets to spring an attack on Tins because she went out with Scott once and everyone found out about John from Page 6?  Someone needs to smack her down and preferably Tinsley if she could ever get out of her own way.

Everyone supports Dorinda and I really would like that to end. Now dammit. I hope someone makes my wish come true.

I might or might not be extra cranky today, don't know.

Tinsley just needs to tell Dorinda to go eff herself...and for good measure add "you old hag".

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I just don't get why Dorinda feels like she gets to spring an attack on Tins because she went out with Scott once and everyone found out about John from Page 6? 

My take on it is it gives her relevance within the show without the emphasis being on her own personal life. Plus I have a feeling she is well aware of the reputation she has garnered among viewers regarding her behavior when drinking during the past fews seasons so she needs to make it about something altogether different.  Sonja was a past season target, plus she seems rather pathetic these days and it would make Dorinda look bad to take her on.   Luann is playing it sober (diet coke, please) and actually doesn't really engage in one-on-one bullshit. Luann is better at talking heads and being catty behind someone's back rather than direct combat.  Dorinda snipes at Ramona but I think they genuinely have a connection going back some years. Leah is both too new and too close to her own past behavior to be passing judgement yet.  Tinsley is the only one left and Dorinda needs a storyline to secure next another apple in the next season. Plus, Tinsley is not really fully entrenched with the upper east side set.  It's her easiest target.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Leah and her sister are attractive, but it will be interesting to see how they look when they are Ramona and Sonja's age.   She's 61 here.  

Ramona-Singers-Makeup-on-WWHL-Watch-What

Ramona has had plenty of "work" done over the years. 

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

That's what I heard as well.  

I feel like there was more than what we saw and that Leah and her sister came up to him like they were the hottest things ever and were rude to him.  He tolerated Ramona and her flirting. He told them all he was engaged.  

Yup.  Probably a guy just sitting at the bar having some drinks with his friends.  Then Bravo comes along, he signs a waiver to agree to be filmed / on camera.  Now he’s been tracked down on this forum as a douche.  Whatever.  Fuck.  I can’t say if I wasn’t sitting at a bar and was told cameras were coming in I wouldn’t do the same and sign a waiver.  Cheesus help me if anyone dig up my past and broadcast it.  Now he’s a villain and all he wanted was a drink at the bar.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 20
(edited)
41 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Now he’s been tracked down on this forum as a douche.

He wasn’t “Tracked down” someone on FB remembered him because he was such a huge douche he got written about on CNN among other places.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 10
(edited)
42 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Leah has already had a lot of work done. Nose, lips, eyebrows. Fillers. 

The work Ramona has done looks pretty damn good for 63.

There isn't anything wrong with getting work done as long as you don't end up looking like a muppet.  I think Ramona, like Luann, have looked relatively untouched up until the last three years.  That is pretty miraculous compared to most women in the public eye their ages.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yup.  Probably a guy just sitting at the bar having some drinks with his friends.  Then Bravo comes along, he signs a waiver to agree to be filmed / on camera.  Now he’s been tracked down on this forum as a douche.  Whatever.  Fuck.  I can’t say if I wasn’t sitting at a bar and was told cameras were coming in I wouldn’t do the same and sign a waiver.  Cheesus help me if anyone dig up my past and broadcast it.  Now he’s a villain and all he wanted was a drink at the bar.  

Amen.  I look people up to but it is scary how much you could look someone up just bc they happened to say okay to being filmed!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I don’t know....Scott has money but I don’t think he’s any great prize. There’s something about him that I just don’t like. I don’t think they are going to make it all the way down the aisle tbh. 

ETA: I think he’s kind of gross. His jeans look like he’d been wearing them for a month before accompanying Tinsley to her Big Apple Circus event. And the toes of his shoes are completely scuffed through. Unpolished shoes are a huge turnoff for me (my dad taught all of us to take care of our shoes and keep them polished). Plus Tinsley...Kluth just doesn’t have the same ring to it. I know that’s shallow. But she can’t very well keep Mortimer if she’s marrying someone else. Unless she goes back to Mercer which I could see happening.

F38A0087-FE84-4250-8A69-664D7F23003E.jpeg

That’s interesting about the shoes.  I hardly ever notice shoes.  I know Tinsley’s shoes are popular but I’ve always hated the super pointy style.   But the unwashed Jeans is a trend.  It’s all about breaking them in and getting that “lived in” look.  

• Love 4

Tinsley seems to love Scott. She has certainly pursued him for several years. Sure he is not the best looking guy or maybe the best dressed but he must have something.

Why would we need to denigrate him. None of these other women seem to have a boyfriend let alone a husband. They should shut up about him. 

You can’t beat something with nothing.

Maybe they should change the name of this franchise to “The Gross Spinsters of New York.”

• Love 14
(edited)

16 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Because otherwise, Tinsley wouldn't have a story line, and subsequently, a job on RHoNY.  

This season is such a shit show, I'd happily watch Tinsley do anything;  clean silver, sort socks, obsess about where to store her goldfish crackers ("Maybe I need to imagine a session with Marie Kondo...."Do the goldfish crackers in the fridge bring you joy, Tinsley?" NO! NO they do not, Imaginary Marie Kondo! I want them on the bed, when I have no pasta bowl waiting for me when I wake!") I'd watch Tins read her horoscope.  throw out old make-up, discuss the X-Files on some obscure fan site (raging against other posters - "You heffa!  I myself love complex hair, but Scully's hair was very underappreciated!") At this point, I'd fucking watch Tins do almost anything other than see "It places the lotion in the basket" Dorinda (currently cycling through a flow chart of sorta-drunk, hella drunk,  and about-to-hurl drunk) with her belly forever full of rage - mouth word-gobbling like a turkey - as she stalks Tinsley.

8 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Ramona took a dump in her pants while she was flirting with that poop sap

Shit happens ; )

7 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I don’t know why people get so up in arms about age.

Because age is being used as a whip, an insult, a tool to shame women; it's being used as proof an "older" woman needs to stop thinking she has the right to flirt & banter & feel sexually alive, when clearly, she must instead take to her rocking chair to live out her old-lady days (perhaps forgiven for panting heavily over a passage from Outlander, but nothing more, you old hag.) I find it especially puzzling as an insult because in this fucked-up misogynist world, the shelf life allowed to women to be approvingly/proudly in search of their own sexual joy is VERY short, with every women over 30 being juuuust a bit too old for some male cohort lurking somewhere. 

Fuck that noise. If you're a woman who wants to put on her highest heels and lippy (or jeans and tank top) and flirt with a man or woman you find pleasing  - on your terms, not anybody else's - then go for it, be you eighteen or eighty.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 24
On 6/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Chicklet said:

I wasted an hour of my life on THIS? I need an intervention about my tv viewing habits.

I love rhony and for the first time EVER I shut it down tm Ramona  and turned it off. This episode was disgusting. 

On 6/4/2020 at 10:49 PM, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Exactly. I was flummoxed as to why she chose Bethenny to marry who was downright abusive to her.

It was without hesitation for the $$$$

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Yes, and it's not even speculation, she's admitted it.  Sure she looks good but I think it's kind of weird of others to put down Leah and Sarah's looks in favour of Ramona's.  Did Leah and Sarah say anything nasty about Ramona's looks, because I don't recall any.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

There isn't anything wrong with getting work done as long as you don't end up looking like a muppet.  I think Ramona, like Luann, have looked relatively untouched up until the last three years.  That is pretty miraculous compared to most women in the public eye their ages.

Luann looked untouched until 3 years ago?  Luann and Ramona have completely different faces than they used to.  Plastic surgery has become so mainstream now that we're supposed to ignore like 50% of it and pretend it isn't happening? 

The original point was that "Leah and Sarah could only wish to look like Ramona at 61".  I don't think they have to wish at all when they could just call the same surgeon.

I also do not hold "muppet" or "Kylie Jenner" as the too far standard.  A lot of these women passed too far a long time ago.

realhousewivesofnewyorkseason5galleryluannphotodiary04.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2