Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Something's Brewing

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wonder if it's a geographical thing. Like, East Coast doesn't really use it (why would they? They have "b'y") and West Coasters use it more and Torontonians think they're the only people in the world that use it because the world revolves around them. 

Well that was completely unnecessary and not at all true.  You can do a word search if I've ever used that word here, and I haven't. 

• Love 2
(edited)
23 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I have to respectfully disagree. Bethenny is the essence of schadenfreude.  

This is not the face of a woman who is enjoying herself.  Bethenny is a lot of things, but she took no pleasure in breaking Luann's heart that way.  

Rhony-finale-bethenny-frankel-luann-de-lesseps-cheating.jpg

tenor.gif

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Well that was completely unnecessary and not at all true.  You can do a word search if I've ever used that word here, and I haven't. 

No offense meant towards you. It wasn't a joke directed at anyone specific from any of those regions, just poking fun at the stereotypes (whether true or not) of those regions. Toronto thinking that they're the center of the universe is a joke that's been around longer than I have. If anything, I think I should be applauded for my restraint in not trash talking the Leafs. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Ramona is a thirsty old woman! She is thirsty for any mans attention. As soon as she sees a penis, her “geriatric” metabolism kicks in. 

Not loving the age shaming. Exactly what is a "geriatric" metabolism?

Thirsty narcissists come in all ages.

• Love 20

RHONY is the last of the housewives shows that I continue to watch. But I'm done. I can't tolerate another week of trying to figure out what everyone is saying as they all drunkenly yell over each other. It leaves me with a headache. 

I'll just say that their antics, staged or not, is unbecoming at this time. They have no regard for other people, especially, those who take care of them. (drivers, wait staff etc.) They are rude and entitled. 

Dorinda is a angry drunk living in the past. Richard is gone but that doesn't stop Dorinda from drunkenly spitting out stories about her grand life with Richard, like it happened yesterday.  She's as bad as Sonja "I married the Bank" Morgan.  They both have way better lives that most.  It all leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Stay safe and healthy. 

• Love 22
20 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I thought he said that it was their F***ing problem.  Correct me if I'm wrong on that!  

That's what I heard as well.  

I feel like there was more than what we saw and that Leah and her sister came up to him like they were the hottest things ever and were rude to him.  He tolerated Ramona and her flirting. He told them all he was engaged.  

• Love 19

I don't know why Leah and her sister went over to talk to the guy at the bar, as if he was the one keeping Sonja and Ramona from coming to the table. He barely paid attention to them, and some of the time that they were talking to him was he was actually looking at his phone. 

It seems as if Dorinda had her tea party just so she could corner Tinsley about the trip she took with Scott. Like others, I have no idea why Dorinda thinks it is her business what Tinsley does, or who she tells. As others have pointed out, may of the howives found out that Dorinda and John broke up via Page Six. And even when Dorinda was with John, she treated him worse than Scott has even treated Tinsley. Dorinda may have called John her boyfriend, but treated him like dog feces on the bottom of her shoe. So STFU Dorinda. I can't wait to see Dorinda's head explode in a few weeks.

The best part of the episode (mind you it is a very low bar) was at the tea party when Ramona declared that they didn't need "potted" cream for the scones. Love Ramonaisms. 

BTW, is anyone else having problems "liking" a post? At least 75% of the time I am finding that the X is recorded but the number beside the chosen reaction does not increase. 

• Love 20

A few thoughts:

This franchise is done. Watching the same old thing every Thursday night is boring and predictable. Sonja and Ramona looked like asshats at the restaurant. Nothing wrong with older women with younger men but their alcohol fueled drunken aggressive behavior at the bar last night was pathetic. Clearly they lack any insight into how bad they look when they launch into their MILF over the top "flirting". It is gross...I'm sorry, Ramona is just wacko. Name dropping her house in the Hamptons, blowing Tinsley off and ignoring her...it's hard to watch. If anyone did this to Ramona at one of her soirees she would be carrying on all night about them being rude and thoughtless.

These women do not respect Tinsley at all...she should quit this mess of a show especially after Dorinda's horrendous bullying last night...where to begin with that one! Friends in Toronto and at Niagra Falls spying for Dorinda?? It's no one's business who she dates or has lunch with...what is her obession with Tinsley's love life? Why does she care so much and why is she stalking her? It's sick...Dorinda won't stop until she beats this girl  down. And all of these women who have been dumped by their husbands for younger, prettier women want to see Tinsley in a heap on the floor. These women giving her romantic advice is laughable.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't know why Leah and her sister went over to talk to the guy at the bar, as if he was the one keeping Sonja and Ramona from coming to the table.

They wanted to prove that the "younger women" could get the guy's attention.  FAIL!!  

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
(edited)

That guy at the bar doesn’t deserve to be doxxed and trashed when the only mistake he made was talking to Ramona. Oh and a really big mistake on signing a release.

Let that be a lesson to anyone who comes in contact  with these drunken idiots. Never sign a release. Let them blur out your face and not record you. It’s really not worth it.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

Yes, yes, a thousand times over!

I also think this was a girls night DINNER out (not bar scouting) for the women their last (?) night.  VERY rude to leave.   It’s akin to the friend who, once she has a boyfriend, never hangs out with her girlfriends.  Ramona needs to chill on the man-hunting.  I was embarrassed for her at the bar.  OTOH, she sure has a lot of confidence approaching men!

Ramona is very thirsty...and it shows. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

They wanted to prove that the "younger women" could get the guy's attention.  FAIL!!  

That's what I loved so much about Courtland.  Good on him for not giving them the attention they expected.

That said, I did appreciate Leah noting the epic fail.  She did laugh about it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This is not the face of a woman who is enjoying herself.  Bethenny is a lot of things, but she took no pressure in breaking Luann's heart that way.  

tenor.gif

To me, that was the face of a woman acting.  

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I respectfully believe that is the face of a woman who is acting for the camera. All she wanted was her skinny girl bottle, prominently featured in the subsequent frames 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ha, I didn't see your comment before my comment.  I agree.  I felt like she acted that whole season and also the season of Dennis' death.  Everything was so exaggerated and she was the type of person she would've made fun of seasons 1-3.

• Love 15
(edited)
5 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

You know it’s a crazy episode when Luann lighting a corn husk on fire in a Newport RI restaurant isn’t mentioned for 4 pages. 😂😂😂

I mentioned it one page one!  But it was buried in a post full of various and sundry bullshit too 😊

I rewatched this episode and I’m re-watching season eight and I had some additional thoughts to add to my other thoughts:

I think Ramona does have a sex drive, and it’s not all for the cameras.  I was just watching an episode of season 8 (it’s shocking how much I learn from re-watching) and Ramona told Bethenny that her second lover had a small penis, and she thought it was punishment for screwing this guy when she hadn’t broken up with her first lover, her high school boyfriend.  And it was a very off the cuff thing.  I didn’t get the feeling she made it up at all.

I think it’s laughable for Ramona to say a woman has to have a certain demeanor and caliber in order to hang out with her—unless that person is Leah, in which case I really get the impression she’s saying:  if you want to be around me, don’t throw things at me or burn down my house.  A tall order, yes.  Sonja has less of a leg to stand on.  She vomited in the van on the way home from the apple orchard and urinated in the corn fields.  

I noticed that Leah only has bandwidth for feedback that says she’s right.  If anyone even wants to broach the topic of her overall behavior she goes into “I’m not apologizing for who I am” mode.  “Who you are” is a raging fucking asshole, drunk or sober.  I couldn’t imagine how tiresome it would be to be around her in real life.  She and her sister are probably so far up each others’ asses because no one else wants to be around them.  I don’t get the impression that either of them has a man or good friends.  That’s not a coincidence.  

As I’ve said, I thought it was rude for Ramona, Sonja and Luann to go up to the bar and ignore their table, but for Sarah, Leah’s sister to confront them about it was totally not her place.  She wasn’t even supposed to be there, no one wanted her there, and she was lecturing them that they had a social responsibility to hang out with her?  Read a room, bitch!

I thought Leah and her sister going to talk to the guys at the bar in order to get them away from Luann, Sonja and Ramona was so mean-spirited, and I thought it was horrible of Tinsley to encourage it.  Maybe they look better than some women, maybe they look worse than others.  It’s not all about looks, it’s about how you feel about someone, obviously, given the way the guy was conversational with the older women and had no time for the comparatively younger women.

But, regardless of whether they had success, I think the impulse to do that is so unsavory.  I’m pretty good at trivia.  I would never join a trivia contest that my less educated friends had joined just to see them lose so I could gloat about it.  If the women at the bar didn’t want to come to the table, there were a million ways of cutting them out of the restaurant circle, as has been pointed out up thread.  Just tell the maitre’d that you’re now a table of four and let them hang out on the vine.  Done.  

Case in point as to what is an appropriate consequence:  Last year Ramona skipped going to see an artist in Miami in order to have lunch with her girlfriends and practically jumped out of their car when it was running to get away, and her penalty was that she didn’t get a piece of art.  If Leah and her sister had been there, they would have followed Ramona to the restaurant and poisoned her food.  Psycho bitches.  

I loved Leah saying she is trying to engage in moderate drinking.  The season is half over.  When is that going to start?

Leah sounded so do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do telling her dad he needed to become vegan and do a cleanse because of esophageal problems.  Leah is binge drinking while she’s on bipolar meds.  Hypocrite much?  

I really don’t feel bad for Tinsley.  She has every opportunity to shut down the bullshit, but she squanders it.  I had forgotten that Scott didn’t want to be mentioned on the show.  That’s...not a thing.  Again, watching season eight and Dorinda is trying to negotiate how she can bifurcate her life between the women aka Bethenny and Ramona on the one hand and John on the other, because the women don’t like John, just like Dorinda bifurcated her life between Hannah and John in season seven because of mutual dislike.  It doesn’t really work.  It’s stupid when you’re on a show and you have an ensemble cast with whom you’re filming.  They’re co-workers before they’re friends, and I think Dorinda should talk about Scott, just like Bethenny and Ramona should have talked about John.  These are their lives and they’re getting big bucks to let us see them.  

The fact that Dorinda brings up Scott in the worst possible way and Tinsley reacts in the worst possible way is kind of humorous.  They both look awful.  This is Dorinda’s sixth season and Tinsely’s fourth.  None of them have learned the art of delivering not-so-pretty things in pretty packages yet?  This show would be so much better if Dorinda would exclaim in a very nice voice, “Oh Tinsley, how was Niagara Falls with Scott?  I heard it’s beautiful up there!”  And Tinsley can respond with, “It’s so beautiful when you’re there with someone you care about.  You should really go up there with...well, actually it’s ok if you go alone too.”  Like, is that too much to ask from women in their 40s and 50s who have been in this game longer than it took me to get a four-year degree?  A little passive-aggression instead of full-throttle tantrums?  Freaking amateurs. 

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typos
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8

Often, I’ll watch these shows a second time to see all the subtle things I missed the first time - but these women don’t do subtle. At all. Ever.

Can’t get myself to watch the screaming nutballs again.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I respectfully believe that is the face of a woman who is acting for the camera. All she wanted was her skinny girl bottle, prominently featured in the subsequent frames 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bethenny chugging that bottle from her ‘shaking’ hands, with the bottle turned so the logo is front and center, is one of the funnier things I’ve ever seen on this show.  I love unintentional comedy.

Speaking of which... Would anyone like a shrimp???

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

BTW, is anyone else having problems "liking" a post? At least 75% of the time I am finding that the X is recorded but the number beside the chosen reaction does not increase. 

Yes -- sometimes I'll click on the heart and it does not seem to record it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I thought Leah and her sister going to talk to the guys at the bar in order to get them away from Luann, Sonja and Ramona was so mean-spirited, and I thought it was horrible of Tinsley to encourage it.  Maybe they look better than some women, maybe they look worse than others.  It’s not all about looks, it’s about how you feel about someone, obviously, given the way the guy was conversational with the older women and had no time for the comparatively younger women.

Leah and her sister are attractive, but it will be interesting to see how they look when they are Ramona and Sonja's age.   She's 61 here.  

Ramona-Singers-Makeup-on-WWHL-Watch-What

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

You are not alone, Leah and her sister are right there with you. 

Right?  I don’t find them attractive at all. They’re well groomed and nice looking enough, but hardly head turners.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah.....the problem is that I got the feeling that she wanted to drink more. And, it's easier to stay out of fights alone in the room.  I may be Dorinda's only fan about now, but, I do worry for her.  I'm not sure how much is producer driven or real.  Hope she's ok.  

Her situation really is worrisome - interesting that she wanted to have a tea party so they wouldn’t drink. She might be going back and forth between knowing she has a problem and making excuses to keep drinking.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

That guy at the bar doesn’t deserve to be doxxed and trashed when the only mistake he made was talking to Ramona. Oh and a really big mistake on signing a release.

Let that be a lesson to anyone who comes in contact  with these drunken idiots. Never sign a release. Let them blur out your face and not record you. It’s really not worth it.

He ran for the United States senate.  His fiancée is a scam artist working as reporter in public.  There was no outing some random innocent guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Axie said:

I thought it said a lot about Dorinda’s drinking habits when she was slightly tipsy and leaving the restaurant.  She said she had wanted to stay home, watch Ghost Hunters and fall asleep around 6:30. Asleep by 6:30?  Alrighty then.  

I would be like that too, except I wouldn't be drunk and so would stay awake longer.

I watched this whole episode looking at Ramona's butt to see if she really did poop her pants, like Leah's sister tweeted.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

So Dorinda, you just HAPPEN to have a friend who has a friend who was in the same out of town restaurant as Scott and Tinsley and snuck a photo of them? I’m remembering one of your first seasons on the show when you had it in for Sonja and showed a very large file you had a “friend” put together on Sonja’s past. As I recall, you said your “friend” worked for the government or some such thing, implying that you asked him to investigate Sonja. Perhaps in your drunken delusional hatred of Tinsley you hired someone to follow her? You have Certainly been obsessed with getting the dirt on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, backhometome said:

Ramona and Sonja getting on their high horse about Leah acting accordingly was ridiculous. Especially coming from Sonja. She makes a mess of her self like 5 times every season. 

That's because Leah is stealing her schtick.    She's the messy, drunk one.  She can't stand the camera on someone else.  

Loved the flash back of everyone acting drunk messy, through the years, including LuAnn threatening to kill the police officer.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This is not the face of a woman who is enjoying herself.  Bethenny is a lot of things, but she took no pressure in breaking Luann's heart that way.  

tenor.gif

To me this looked like someone who enjoyed bursting a “friend’s” bubble - but didn’t want to be blamed for her actions, or seen as the treacherous piece of work she is.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
51 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Leah and her sister are attractive, but it will be interesting to see how they look when they are Ramona and Sonja's age.   She's 61 here.  

Anyone can look like that with the amount of work Ramona's gotten?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

She is jealous as hell. Let’s just tell it true. Sonja is busted and broke as a joke.

I mean just look at Leah and her sister.  They both are young and gorgeous.  Sonja has to take her dress off for attention.  She’s had it and she knows it.  She’d have to pull an Anna Nicole Smith at this point.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm 56 and single.  Thanks for letting me know that I shouldn't flirt with younger men because that would make me pathetic. 

I'll just show myself out to the nearest pasture.  And wait for when y'all are "old" to join me.  If I live that long.

Their age has nothing to do with their lame game.  And I have had a lifetime of watching older men not only flirt, but marry younger women.  So why can't women do the same?  

Sorry.  I think you know what I meant when it comes to this bunch in particular.  No offense. 😪

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I thought he said that it was their F***ing problem.  Correct me if I'm wrong on that!  

I think Bob was pleased that Leah and Sarah approached him, until Sarah asked if his spending time with Ramona, Sonja and Lu was going to be an issue for his fiancée.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think that Leah and her sister are pretty hot and glamourous together, honestly.  

She’s modeled for Leah’s line a lot over the years. She’s very photogenic. 

• Love 5
(edited)

In my opinion, Ramona is always on the hunt, cruising, less so because of a strong sex drive, more so because she is happiest when an attractive man is paying attention to her. She loves when an attractive man is physically affectionate with her. Her self-worth is really tied to validation from an attractive man. But she looks pathetic and has no game. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 11

Completely unrelated to anything we're discussing already: I do not like Sonja's choppy, layer-y haircut. It makes her look old. I like the old side part updo, smoky eye Sonja.

Also Dorinda's e-cigarette 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I mentioned it one page one!  But it was buried in a post full of various and sundry bullshit too 😊

I rewatched this episode and I’m re-watching season eight and I had some additional thoughts to add to my other thoughts:

I think Ramona does have a sex drive, and it’s not all for the cameras.  I was just watching an episode of season 8 (it’s shocking how much I learn from re-watching) and Ramona told Bethenny that her second lover had a small penis, and she thought it was punishment for screwing this guy when she hadn’t broken up with her first lover, her high school boyfriend.  And it was a very off the cuff thing.  I didn’t get the feeling she made it up at all.

I think it’s laughable for Ramona to say a woman has to have a certain demeanor and caliber in order to hang out with her—unless that person is Leah, in which case I really get the impression she’s saying:  if you want to be around me, don’t throw things at me or burn down my house.  A tall order, yes.  Sonja has less of a leg to stand on.  She vomited in the van on the way home from the apple orchard and urinated in the corn fields.  

I noticed that Leah only has bandwidth for feedback that says she’s right.  If anyone even wants to broach the topic of her overall behavior she goes into “I’m not apologizing for who I am” mode.  “Who you are” is a raging fucking asshole, drunk or sober.  I couldn’t imagine how tiresome it would be to be around her in real life.  She and her sister are probably so far up each others’ asses because no one else wants to be around them.  I don’t get the impression that either of them has a man or good friends.  That’s not a coincidence.  

As I’ve said, I thought it was rude for Ramona, Sonja and Luann to go up to the bar and ignore their table, but for Sarah, Leah’s sister to confront them about it was totally not her place.  She wasn’t even supposed to be there, no one wanted her there, and she was lecturing them that they had a social responsibility to hang out with her?  Read a room, bitch!

But, regardless of whether they had success, I think the impulse to do that is so unsavory.  I’m pretty good at trivia.  I would never join a trivia contest that my less educated friends had joined just to see them lose so I could gloat about it.  If the women at the bar didn’t want to come to the table, there were a million ways of cutting them out of the restaurant circle, as has been pointed out up thread.  Just tell the maitre’d that you’re now a table of four and let them hang out on the vine.  Done.  

Case in point as to what is an appropriate consequence:  Last year Ramona skipped going to see an artist in Miami in order to have lunch with her girlfriends and practically jumped out of their car when it was running to get away, and her penalty was that she didn’t get a piece of art.  If Leah and her sister had been there, they would have followed Ramona to the restaurant and poisoned her food.  Psycho bitches.  

I loved Leah saying she is trying to engage in moderate drinking.  The season is half over.  When is that going to start?

Leah sounded so do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do telling her dad he needed to become vegan and do a cleanse because of esophageal problems.  Leah is binge drinking while she’s on bipolar meds.  Hypocrite much?  

I really don’t feel bad for Tinsley.  She has every opportunity to shut down the bullshit, but she squanders it.  I had forgotten that Scott didn’t want to be mentioned on the show.  That’s...not a thing.  Again, watching season eight and Dorinda is trying to negotiate how she can bifurcate her life between the women aka Bethenny and Ramona on the one hand and John on the other, because the women don’t like John, just like Dorinda bifurcated her life between Hannah and John in season seven because of mutual dislike.  It doesn’t really work.  It’s stupid when you’re on a show and you have an ensemble cast with whom you’re filming.  They’re co-workers before they’re friends, and I think Dorinda should talk about Scott, just like Bethenny and Ramona should have talked about John.  These are their lives and they’re getting big bucks to let us see them.  

The fact that Dorinda brings up Scott in the worst possible way and Tinsley reacts in the worst possible way is kind of humorous.  They both look awful.  This is Dorinda’s sixth season and Tinsely’s fourth.  None of them have learned the art of delivering not-so-pretty things in pretty packages yet?  This show would be so much better if Dorinda would exclaim in a very nice voice, “Oh Tinsley, how was Niagara Falls with Scott?  I heard it’s beautiful up there!”  And Tinsley can respond with, “It’s so beautiful when you’re there with someone you care about.  You should really go up there with...well, actually it’s ok if you go alone too.”  Like, is that too much to ask from women in their 40s and 50s who have been in this game longer than it took me to get a four-year degree?  A little passive-aggression instead of full-throttle tantrums?  Freaking amateurs. 

Good points. I agree specifically about the issue of why does Dorinda keep asking Tinsley about Scott and their continued relationship. I've heard for ages that the cast member's contracts say they SHALL DIVULGE their personal life for this show.  That's why some haul ass out, if they aren't on board with that. And, apparently, if some comply and others hold back, it makes those who are divulging resentful.  Like, I'm doing my job, but, you lie and aren't required to, so, I'll call you  on it.  Recall how they all get in a tiff when they said B was not divulging.....I cant' recall what it was about now. 

Spoiler

Dorinda has said this before on WWHL about Tinsley and why she was getting on her case.  

Spoiler

About Ramona's comment about how Leah has to learn to act like a classy lady to hang with them!........omg....Does that start before or after you twirl your pantiless crotch to the audience?  (Referring to Sonja's multiple crotch exhibitions. lol) And, hey, I'm not a big hater of these things.  I've flashed (top) a couple of times myself!  lol  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

When was Ramona supposed to have pooped her pants in this episode?  Maybe that’s why the men in the bar were not biting 😮

Edited by Kiki777
Clarification
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

I think my new mantra will be "don't throw a ravioli!"  Whenever I'm having a difficult week at work, I'm going to remember this scene and tell myself not to throw a ravioli.  Maybe that will lighten my mood and I'll think before I verbally throw one!!   (I sure felt like it this week with a few of my doofus patients!!)  Ravioli restraint, indeed!

I'm still laughing at how serious LuAnn was when discussing ravioli-gate with Dorinda.  There was some real pearl-clutching going on in that scene!!  I do declare, Ms. Tara, the sight of that flying ravioli was almost to much to bear!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

He ran for the United States senate.  His fiancée is a scam artist working as reporter in public.  There was no outing some random innocent guy.

He was minding his own business at the bar when he was attacked by a Desperate Octogenarian Housewife with a load in her pants.  His fiancée was not there and did not deserve to be doxxed for any reason. 

You should never sign a release when the Bravo cameras roll.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm 56 and single.  Thanks for letting me know that I shouldn't flirt with younger men because that would make me pathetic. 

I'll just show myself out to the nearest pasture.  And wait for when y'all are "old" to join me.  If I live that long.

Their age has nothing to do with their lame game.  And I have had a lifetime of watching older men not only flirt, but marry younger women.  So why can't women do the same?  

Thanks for saying this, I fail to see what “flirting” has to do with the guy being a jerk. So what, is anyone’s surprised some waspy douche Is hanging out in Newport? Leah is just pissed he told her and her odd sister to hit the road. Besids  having a nice figure, Leah’s not “all that” at least not enough to take what seems to be a very troubled side. Elyse is right, guys aren’t going to put up with that kind of crazy. 

I am also a bit over the hill, I am not actively seeking a partner because the are Moreno trouble that they are worth! But boy can I flirt, and even with guys who might not be gentleman or (GASP!) YOUNGER!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree specifically about the issue of why does Dorinda keep asking Tinsley about Scott and their continued relationship.

I still think she's making a mountain out of a molehill though.  If most of the audience doesn't care (which I don't know the stats on that), then it shouldn't matter.  There are so many more interesting things they could be talking about or doing.  Having Tinsley tell us about her on-again, off-again status with Scott doesn't really interest me.   If Bravo has a problem with her not sharing, then they should let her go.  I don't think it's Dorinda's place to be the mother hen of the group.   

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Leah's sister calling Leah "dude" - twice.    Since when is a woman called "dude"??  The whole family is weird and I agree that she's not in a relationship with the baby daddy either.

I'm old and my friend who has grandkids says they use "dude" for boys, girls. pets, etc...

• Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I'm still laughing at how serious LuAnn was when discussing ravioli-gate with Dorinda.  There was some real pearl-clutching going on in that scene!!  I do declare, Ms. Tara, the sight of that flying ravioli was almost to much to bear!!

I’m pearl-clutching a bit about ravioli-gate.  I am such a chow hound, I love pasta, and goat cheese, and... pesto, I guessing, from the sauce splattered on Ramona’s face?  What a waste of something that I’m sure would have been delicious!

13 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

He was minding his own business at the bar when he was attacked by a Desperate Octogenarian Housewife with a load in her pants.  His fiancée was not there and did not deserve to be doxxed for any reason. 

I’m 12 years old because I am giggling helplessly at this image.

OMG.  What if she often carries a load in her pants?  That could explain the odd way she walks.

Edited by Kiki777
Just because
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

I enjoyed Sarah explaining that it’s maybe the first time she’s been away from the baby; she likes the idea of waking up and not having to immediately tend to her baby, then Lu tells her it’s okay for her to have fun. If any other mother had said that, I would not have given it a second thought.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

That's why I'm sad that if Martini Clutching Sweater Guy was telling the truth, Sonja threw a pumpkin that night and it never made the show. I mean, a single piece of ravioli is one thing but a decorative gourd? That has some weight behind it. And if Leah was telling the truth, Ramona shit herself? But we're clutching our pearls about a ravioli being chucked and pieces of soggy parsley being artistically splayed across Ramona and Sonja's faces? Sure, Ramona, there's a certain level of decorum that people have to hold themselves to when chilling with your group. 

I feel like this Rhode Island dinner could have been a whole ass episode on its own. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1