Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E12: Friendly Fire LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Who is shorter: Tony or Russell? One good thing about Tony: he wouldn’t mind getting lifted up.

Holy shit, Ben carried Tony like a bride. WOW.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

Well, I think I'm glad Ben found it over some of the others.  

That was pretty stupid to try and hide the idol right in front of Tony.

I think telling Tony people are targeting people isn't making him comfortable. 

I also think carrying him through the woods in celebration might raise suspicion.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Well, I think I'm glad Ben found it over some of the others.  

That was pretty stupid to try and hide the idol right in front of Tony.

I'm not pleased because I dislike Ben the most out of everyone left. 

• Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm not pleased because I dislike Ben the most out of everyone left. 

Oh, me too.  I mean, I don't really care for anyone left truthfully lol I am kind of glad Kim, Michele, and Denise didn't find it.  But I would have preferred Tony or Sarah. I'm a little nervous for Sarah now.

And I also think Ben's in over his head.  He's better off sticking with Tony, the other side isn't going to keep him around.

• Love 4

I’m okay with Ben. I mean, I don’t see him or anyone else being cast as a villain.

Commercial for Game On! Given that it’s taking a slot TAR was supposed to have, I hope it tanks. HARD.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

This episode is pretty meh so far. Just don’t like the remaining players! They seem pretty unlikeable right now.

I had no idea Sophie was that much of an athlete to have come in with Natalie — wow!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Danni is frighteningly thin.

I couldn’t watch her on prior seasons. Also her face looks horrific she must have had a huge dose of fillers before leaving for the show. She a beast though. Omg Yul is 100% gorgeous in every way!!

Just now, LadyChatts said:

So we'll see if Tony wins this and screws up everyone's plans.  Kim wants to keep Sarah, so if not Tony, then who?

And if Sarah/Tony both win immunity, then who? Guess it would go back to Jeremy as the target? 

Watching old seasons, it really made me miss the days when endurance challenges were typically at the end (and weren't just necessarily standing in place).

Hmm, this might be interesting having two winners.  I don't know who Tony wants to target yet.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And if Sarah/Tony both win immunity, then who? Guess it would go back to Jeremy as the target? 

Yeah, especially if they know they can get Ben onboard.  That'd be Michele, Denise, Kim, Nick, and Ben?

• Love 1

“We got peanut butter! We got cookies! And I got a plate of cookies that didn’t touch the peanut butter, if you’re interested!” SPLASH

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1