Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E12: Friendly Fire LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

...ok, fine, Jeff. You got me chuckling at your announcer commentary.

LOL i know. i was like. i am not going tolaugh.. but i laughed. 

Tony making a strong case for himself when it counts the most. Those fools better realize this and get him out. Meanwhile, Jeremy is the Spencer from Second Chances of this season. Always in trouble but somehow sneaking through. 

• Love 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Tony making a strong case for himself when it counts the most. Those fools better realize this and get him out. Meanwhile, Jeremy is the Spencer from Second Chances of this season. Always in trouble but somehow sneaking through. 

I'd say count on them being fools. Or if Tony plays the idol. Jeff will make sure he gets another one

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Kim deserved it.  Shouldn't have dropped down.  And blame Nick for letting Tony win.

So I'm curious who voted for Jeremy-Kim, Denise, and Ben?  Or Nick?

We know Michelle voted for Jeremy because she hoped he’d use the 50-50 coin.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Rob:  “Tony is a boss, dude”.  He sure is.  I loved how he talked Jeremy off the very, very risky edge of playing that 50-50.

Fuck Tony. He killed the season for me 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

A couple of things: first, now everyone knows Tony has an idol, so there's that, at least.  and two, if I'm Michele, I'm asking for my damned advantage back.

I wonder if he has to?  It might work out for Michele if people think Jeremy has something.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

I’d mention the countdown to TAR, but in case you didn’t hear, CBS is moving it back some more.

You think CBS would be desperate enough to base a season on “Rob vs. Tony”?

I definitely wouldnt watch.

• Love 1

Hey, maybe Tony will fall out of a tree. Seriously, I’m not getting rigging vibes.

Two hours next week?!? Damn, play more havoc with my Wednesday, CBS. 🙄

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Probably Kim, Denise, and....Nick? Tony seemed to be happy with Ben, which implied that Ben voted Kim out. 

Yeah, he said to Sarah he wasn't writing Kim's name down.  But I wasn't sure if he changed his mind.  Ben didn't look happy, but I couldn't tell if it was because he was blindsided, or didn't get his own way.  Or just mad that the game isn't a cake walk for him this time and he's actually having to play.

• Love 2

Really sucks these morons are ensuring Tony gets 2 million one of my most hated winners 

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Hey, maybe Tony will out of a tree. Seriously, I’m not getting rigging vibes.

Two hours next week?!? Damn, play more havoc with my Wednesday, CBS. 🙄

Next week will probably be two hours of why are these morons playing for Tony 

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, he said to Sarah he wasn't writing Kim's name down.  But I wasn't sure if he changed his mind.  Ben didn't look happy, but I couldn't tell if it was because he was blindsided, or didn't get his own way.  Or just mad that the game isn't a cake walk for him this time and he's actually having to play.

No it's just a cake walk for a annoying non entertaining man candy fantasy of Jeff's 

• Love 3