Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E11: This Is Extortion LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

One castaway plays double agent and goes undercover to infiltrate a group they want to vote out. One player who has been playing it cool finally goes to work to search for an idol.

Coming back to a place and time that is a slightly bigger shitshow than what we got. Proportionally, of course.

ETA. I’m too harsh. Now, the last two seasons? Those would apply.

Edited by Lantern7

Jeremy's doesn't think it's a good thing for him that Tyson is gone.

No one seems happy that Jeremy left TC.  He made the right decision.  

Ben's a little testy that Jeremy is trying to say he's a bigger target.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I always love how people complain that people are lying.  as if they were truthful. 

Honestly, if it were me, i'd be like "Jeremy if you wanted to know what happened you should have stayed."

• Love 7

It seems kind of late in the season to feel secure about a group of five. But I guess that's still a pretty tight group when you bear in mind that absolutely everybody who hasn't quit is still in this stupid game. Including the guy who's been voted off twice.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

It seems kind of late in the season to feel secure about a group of five. But I guess that's still a pretty tight group when you bear in mind that absolutely everybody who hasn't quit is still in this stupid game. Including the guy who's been voted off twice.

Truthfully I think it's more a group of 5 by default.  I don't get the sense that there's any real strong alliance out there, except maybe Tony/Sarah.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And the Sneaky Nick gag continues.

Honestly, since it was pointed out, I enjoy watching Nick just pop on screen.

I wish someone would photo shop Nick into photos from this season, just popping out in random places.  As soon as Tony said he was going out to hunt before anyone else got up, I knew Nick was going to pop up somewhere.  

• LOL 6

I would wonder whether “Koru” was one of the original tribe names . . . but that involves caring.

Oh, wow, now I’m watching Project Runway! 😜

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

This segment is so random. But maybe it's because I'm very used to the season with the focus being on the gameplay and, when they don't have enough of that, they pop over to Edge of Extincton for 10 minutes as filler.

I like getting to see them have fun at camp.  I miss these moments before the show became all about idol hunting, strategizing, and challenges.

On that note, Tony's over the fashion show, he wants to play the game.

• Love 3

And he's trying to play undercover cop with the opposing alliance.  He's trying to say he wasn't going to vote Jeremy.  Tony needs better acting lessons, they aren't believing him.

Oh, Tony said he never went undercover in the real world.  Makes sense.

Oh wait, Jeremy did fall for his BS.  

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

A lot of ppl think Sarah is funny and pretty? That’s news to me.

I do.  She has a very deadpan humor that cracks me up, and I like the way she looks.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And Jeremy...believes Tony? Goddamnit, Jeremy.

Thank god Kim realizes that he's playing them.

I'm thinking Jeremy is at the "anybody but me" phase since he's not in control.  If it saves him, even if he doesn't get the vote to go the way he wants, I'm sure he'll believe anything Tony tells him.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I like getting to see them have fun at camp.  I miss these moments before the show became all about idol hunting, strategizing, and challenges.

On that note, Tony's over the fashion show, he wants to play the game.

in my opinion - it's why the first 22 seasons are more memorable (with a few of the later seasons) - than anything else. I know a lot ofpeople would say because of the era, height of reality teevee. but you had all of these moments that really knitted a season together

now it's all "PUZZLES! IDOLS!! WHISPERS!! oh ad they're gone now."

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I want Tony gone with that idol in his pocket.

I just want anyone gone. It's the eleventh episode and nobody has actually been kicked out of the game yet. Do they all get a a million "participation dollars" too?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I said To my kids that even though I didnt Like Tony, he totally deserved to win his original season because of how hard he worked to win. If he wins this season, being sooooooo patient and not looking for idols this whole time until now, he will have totally deserved it. 

• Love 3