Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E11: This Is Extortion LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Just now, Paws said:

This challenge was really weighted towards the guys

Yeah. Guys know how to handle poles.

”Sophie loses her balance, loses her statue, loses her shot at immunity, probably loses at life all the time . . .” I made that last bit up, but I think Probst was thinking that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Daisy said:

how on earth can you pay your debt? you owe 4 tickets. 

He actually just owes three; one to Nick, one to Ben, and one to Jeremy. However, I don't recall now if Tony promised Jeremy that he'd pay him back. I think he did, but not totally sure.

• Useful 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

He actually just owes three; one to Nick, one to Ben, and one to Jeremy. However, I don't recall now if Tony promised Jeremy that he'd pay him back. I think he did, but not totally sure.

where did the 4th one come in? He had two, right?

1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

*grumbles* Of course Tony wins, and now Jeremy's likely to go home.

considering Jeremy believes Tony, I won't be too sad about that.

Kim thinks this puts a bigger target on Tony's back.  She feels like her only option is to go back to Tony's side for now, since she doesn't have numbers.

Sarah is saying they should put votes on Michele, just in case Jeremy has an idol.  

This plan is too easy, which means it's going to change.  

Oh, I like that idea of Ben, Kim!  And now Denise says she's a double agent, and she doesn't want to vote out Ben.  An episode full of double agents!

• Love 2

Not Sophie!  I was just thinking that no one I liked had their name brought up.

I'm not really sure if Tony needed to do all this flip flopping and playing both sides.  This might end up hurting him in the long run.

And Tony, 4 is typically stronger than 3 and 2, because it's a bigger number.

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why Sophie? She’s not a challenge threat. 

He wants to break up her and Sarah.

And Tony can't believe Jeremy won't believe him.  Jeremy's believe him on the stuff he was lying about, but now that he's telling the truth, he thinks he's full of it.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

This is also a common thing with Jeremy. He doesn't believe when people tell him someone is coming for him. It's the same reason he almost got booted from Second Chances, despite Spencer telling him Kimmie and company were flipping and coming for him. Jeremy was adamant Kimmie wasn't flipping and his idol play is what saved him. 

• Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

This is also a common thing with Jeremy. He doesn't believe when people tell him someone is coming for him. It's the same reason he almost got booted from Second Chances, despite Spencer telling him Kimmie and company were flipping and coming for him. Jeremy was adamant Kimmie wasn't flipping and his idol play is what saved him. 

Which I don't understand.  He himself thinks he's a big threat.  He's outnumbered.  This game is about lying and backstabbing.  Why does he think that once there's a plan, it's set in stone?  What reason do they have to get rid of Ben?  I mean, I can think of a few, but it really makes no sense.

• Love 1

I’m imagining Kass crying, sobbing that she could not be happier unless Tony was working Spencer over with a nightstick.

We’re running out of time. I’m thinking we’ll still get the whispering. 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Which I don't understand.  He himself thinks he's a big threat.  He's outnumbered.  This game is about lying and backstabbing.  Why does he think that once there's a plan, it's set in stone?  What reason do they have to get rid of Ben?  I mean, I can think of a few, but it really makes no sense.

This is why I don't think Jeremy is as good a player compared to a good chunk of the returnees. 

8:48. i tdon't think we'll have much drama. 

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

The fact that there's 13 minutes left and we're still on commercials does confirm that it'll be a straight forward vote.

If that means "there won't be fifty thousand whispers while Jeff looks on amused while we're all gritting our teeth," I certainly hope so.

• LOL 3

Sophie going would be a true blindside.  I kind of want Jeremy to go, though, just because this episode hasn't been his best effort.  No one wanted to tell him about the previous TC, he believes Tony (until he's telling him the truth), and he's on the verge of getting blindsided.  I hope he gets a few votes just to scare him.

• Love 1