Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E11: This Is Extortion LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Heh, Jeremy sees Tony was telling the truth.

Damn, I liked Sophie.  She was one of the only people left I was rooting for (and with an idol in her pocket!)

The light bulb just went off over Ben's head.  Guess we know whose hunting tonight.

• Love 5
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Aaaaaand now I believe it's going to be Sophie out tonight.  You don't say something like "everyone was feeling comfortable" without it coming back to bite you on the ass.

I thought it was going to be Sophie based on all the talk about blindsides and resume building and big moves.  She was a true blindside.

And she gives her tokens to Sarah and Kim.

So Jeremy now knows Denise and Kim weren't with him, which kind of furthers his case to trust Tony.  And those girls are still out numbered, so they might have screwed themselves voting for Jeremy.  

Of course, Sarah and Ben may be pissed Tony didn't stick with the plan.  Of course Ben will go with whoever has numbers.

22 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm guessing Tony will wait to see who gets voted off tonight, then pay the tokens back.  I don't really get his logic of trying to play both sides, although it helped him with the tokens I guess.

Playing both sides is part of how Tony won Cagayan, along with his many idols. And now looks like he can add not sucking at challenges to his resume. But yeah Tony flip flopped on his alliances multiple times and still made it to the end and of course still got their votes. 

• Love 3

Tony fucking sucks ass. They are fucking stupid if they keep him around longer. If he loses IC next week and hes kept the morons who keep him deserve what they get. This season is going further downhill

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

“Spy Nest.” I say we give Tony $1M for being entertaining.

Not me. Hes fucking annoying. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Which I don't understand.  He himself thinks he's a big threat.  He's outnumbered.  This game is about lying and backstabbing.  Why does he think that once there's a plan, it's set in stone?  What reason do they have to get rid of Ben?  I mean, I can think of a few, but it really makes no sense.

It's even stranger because in his original season, he was blindsided completely by his alliance. So you'd think it'd make him even warier. 

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Daisy said:

This is why I don't think Jeremy is as good a player compared to a good chunk of the returnees. 

I think Jeremy played a strong game in Second Chances. He aligned well, was able to quietly make moves without ever being too overt about how much control he had in the game and he played a great social game.

That said, I never believed he played a game that was worthy of a clean sweep. However, unfortunately for Spencer and Tasha, the jury did not like either one of them at all and not only did Jeremy have the nice guy thing working for him, Val was also pregnant at the time. A fact he brought up at the Final Tribal Council and the second he did, that was all she wrote. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

A lot of ppl think Sarah is funny and pretty? That’s news to me.

Yeah, that caved-in jawline makes people people look like they're always pouting, and I have a hard time seeing them as pretty. It's not her fault, but her humble-brag turned me off, and I wish she'd been the one to go rather than Sophie, but I'm glad at least one left. I bet Sarah is making masks right now. Go Tony, and it's an indication of how much a threat he is that the girls decided to extort him.  

21 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Was that a hawk? Bird had a serious face.

With the white eyebrows, it looked like a type of falcon called a Merlin. Between that and what appeared to be a Little Little Blue Heron, this was a fun episode to exercise my bird ID skills.