Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Next week is the bomb - Brittany and Jenny look like the stars of the episode.   Ari's Mother is working overtime on the way to the airport trying to convince Ari that the baby "shouldn't grow up here" (or something similiar).  Good night everyone - stay SAFE!!!!!

Meanwhile, millions of Ethiopians are saying "wait, what now?". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

If Sumit really loved Jenny, he would let go of the parents and just get married.  

And this is what Jenny fails to grasp. This is not like Yazan’s situation. Nobody is out to kill Sumit. He’d get shunned by his family but that’s all. All he has to do is get a job, send his dad money each month in repayment for funding the divorce, be with Jenny, and live his life. But he won’t do those things. He’s a lazy scammer and just wants to stay on this show. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Minority opinion here: I cannot stand Dr. & Mrs. WHINEberg.

I liked Mrs w when she left last time. I liked Dr’s attitude when they landed.  But now?  Complete 180.  They are so condescending, so nosy, such ugly Americans. 
Help if you want to, but unless you have a job offer for Bini in your pocket it is absolutely NONE of your business when, how or how much Bini earns!

Awful people.  And I’m giving up the modicum of sympathy I had for Ali!  

However, I have yet to see the scene with Bini’s family, may change my mind again! 

• Love 1

Just rewatching on PT and Jenny and Sumit are at the marriage attorney’s office wearing masks. I’m sure she actually said “married” but close captioning showed  “so now we can go get MURDERED the day of the ring ceremony.” 

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here comes Sumit’s newest excuse for not marrying Jenny. Bock, BOCK!

8 hours ago, mmecorday said:

No! Chickens should only be killed en masse in a factory setting and then sold in the grocery stores so you don't have to think about their last horrible moments while you're eating your crock pot chicken cordon bleu. Right, Ari?

8 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Bini's family will have chicken for dinner that night. 

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Fresh chicken dinner!

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

I was shocked to learn that Ari's mother is not Jewish. Usually, Jews consider a child to be Jewish only if its mother is Jewish, so I'm surprised Ari was raised Jewish. And Ari's mom could've been sent from Central Casting as a stereotypical Jewish mother! The whole thing really threw me - why would Ari's mom be so invested in Avi being raised Jewish if she herself didn't convert when she married Ari's dad?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kalani's kids are wearing clothes and not pyjamas!

Also interesting: She's sending her children to her brother's.  He was single and living alone in the house before she & Asuelo, and then her parents, moved in.  

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Yikes!... that kiss from Asuelu's mom! 😱 I guess I missed that last time.

On the lips or not, that was a bit much between mother and son.

I wonder if she's shaking him down for residuals, since they replayed that scene. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Libby's pretty tepid when Andrrei bashes Charlie & Chuck, and she thanks Molly who says, "It's none of your business." 

Quite different than Libby in Moldovia, except for the fact that she's still trying to play both sides.    

Andrrei on Chuck: His face is so punchable.

Where have we heard that before?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2