Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Phillis🕷️ and Billy👃will constantly be together like stink on shit. Which one is which I leave it up to you. 

This sums up so much doesn't it?

Anyone else wondering why the fuck the Red Flapasaurus is swanning about like she owns AC when she hasn't worked there one full day or changet her weirdo dress, let alone visited HR to get onboarded?

Also, this whole thing with Adam suddenly professing his love and desire to get back with Crybaby Chels feels so forced, like JG woke up one day and decided to completely change tack on this. 

Anyone else enjoy the utter lack if Cleve and Kid Pomp, Jackie and Diane? 

Lastly, fucking Cameron man! I look at the dude and I can smell the stink of subway urine, B.O., a soupçon of human feces. 🤮 If thst is what TIIC were going fir then kadooz to them. But methinks 'tis not.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

JG, whether on purpose or by accident, certainly seems to be going in hard on what pieces of shit Victurd and has Lady Lump really are, showcased today by how they talked about Sharon both in front of Dickolas and even more, when he was gone.  Victoria, on the other hand, had some human compassion, a sensation so rare for her that she must have thought she was passing gas.

So what's Josh up to?  Is he actually going to have Victor and Nikki lose, show them up for the rat bastards they really are?  At the same time, he's not making the case for ButtBiscuit winning because he actually deserves it.  He's still the same self-centered narcissistic bonehead that he's always been, just right now he's doing it with his middle suit coat buttoned.  Lily, also, is tarnished as well.

I somehow don't believe this is what Katherine and Neil would have wanted.

I don't know, or care, about Adam getting back together with Chelsea.  Going by how half-hearted Adam is, he doesn't care, either.  ButtBiscuit and Phyllis together seems more like something you get when summon Beetlejuice than some romantic romp.  

Sharon's current storyline has its moments, but it would be much better if Sharon's mouth wasn't still semi-paralyzed from her last botox treatments.  She seems to have trouble speaking her lines.

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, boes said:

ButtBiscuit and Phyllis together seems more like something you get when summon Beetlejuice than some romantic romp.

This is perfection! Never chant 'SyPhylllis, SyPhyllis, SyPhyllis' OR 'Buttbiscuit, Buttbiscuit, Buttbiscuit' unless you are prepared for hell times.

Er, what's going on in GC?  Hard water?  All the hair dryers & flat irons in town are broken?  Except for Phyllis'?  First we saw last week, Sally had natural curls, now it's Chelsea?  And Claire too, but I barely noticed her hair.  What other explanation is there for Nikki's flat, flat, flat hair-plastered-on-her-face look she's now sporting?

So why do we know that Sharon is truly cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs?  Cuz any sane person would have long ago gotten sick of looking at how disgusting Cameron looks & told him to fuck off by now.

Ah, don't we just love how wonderfully sympathetic Vic is to his children's spouses/partners?  He tells Nick to persuade Faith to move outta Sharon's house?  And to cajole (um, threaten) Sharon's doc to give him more info on her?  Cold-blooded much?  And Mrs. Satan, with her new wacky hairdo, of course agrees with him.  What a surprise!  What a pair those 2 are.  Oh yeah, Lils, you'll be lucky if ya can snag a minimum wage internship at Chancellor, ya big dumb-dumb.

So do we get a WWE match-up btw Billy & Adam, with Phyllis as referee?  Meh, I'll pass.  I still don't get what Phyllis is gonna do to save Chancellor cuz it sounds like the AI deal is already wrecked by Vic.  And Vicky trying to warn Billy is useless at this point.  Eh, whatever.

The hovering over Sharon is getting on my nerves.  Show, make something happen with this cuz I'm way over Cameron.

Hey, whatever happened to Traci & Dead Martin?

• Love 1