Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I realize it's Victor, but if the town can get forget knowing he had a Jack impersonator rape Phyllis for months, I doubt anyone would look twice at Tucker's cover up involving people they don't know.

I will admit that scene between Phyllis & Tucker and the end really felt good & soapy. I really enjoyed the gotcha moment with the email. I surprised myself that I watched the whole hour. Haven't done that in a while. Helps there was a lot of Adam and Tucker.

Also with it being summer and seeing a lot of one shoulder blouses and cut out tees on the ladies (hey Elena) I'd like to see the men break out summer wear too. Chance needs some shorts and a crop top...or someone needs to have a pool party at the rooftop bar again.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Ugh, I am so sick of Phyllis going on about how she does everything to protect her kids. Sure Jan. She was definitely looking out for Daniel when she sided with the woman who drugged and raped him simply because that evil POS Daisy got pregnant.

Imagine the reverse: if Summer was drugged raped by some guy and got pregnant, and Phyllis decided it was more important to protect the rapist than her daughter merely because he was the sperm donor. I cannot wrap my head around it.

I haven't watched today's show yet but an idea has struck me in the interim: what if Adam wants to use Phyllis to hack into Newman Media and mess it up to the point where Victoria and Victor decide to dump it? He's playing a long game and Tucker is possible collateral damage. Tucker should've stayed out of the Phyllis vs. Diane war.

Also with it being summer and seeing a lot of one shoulder blouses and cut out tees on the ladies (hey Elena) I'd like to see the men break out summer wear too. Chance needs some shorts and a crop top...or someone needs to have a pool party at the rooftop bar again.

I got no problem with seeing Chance in as few clothes as legally possible in public.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I just love it when Daniel reads Phyllis for filth. The look on his face when Taz wasn’t willing to take the deal was perfect. Now if he could just realize that idiot Summer needs to face her consequences too, as she was definitely an adult who chose to do the wrong thing. Daniel, buddy, losing her marriage isn’t some credit that can be applied to potential criminal liability. Summer and her mother both need to take their medicine. They’re not victims.

2 hours ago, pvandal said:

I realize it's Victor, but if the town can get forget knowing he had a Jack impersonator rape Phyllis for months, I doubt anyone would look twice at Tucker's cover up involving people they don't know.

Victor wears a cloak of plot invincibility, allowing him to facilitate the sexual assaults of Phyllis, Jack and Billy and still be an inexplicably respected member of society. Everyone already calls Tucker a snake, which we’re meant to accept as gospel because why show when you can (repeatedly) tell. Victor and Phyllis are both pieces of shit who always win because hack writer doesn’t realize how fucking boring that is.

Dirtying up other characters doesn’t make the pre-ordained winners any less awful, but JG keeps stepping on that rake.

If I was Sharon, I would have slapped Adam silly for implying Nick was her true love. No woman wants to hear that bullshit. He was so ridiculously transparent  and transparently ridiculous. Then we have Sharon trying to sell Nick’s and Sally’s gross relationship and rubbing it in to Adam. Give it a rest, show.

So Ashley’s vengeance is more important to her than genuinely making things right with her daughter. And it looks like she’s already preparing to shift all the blame onto Buttbiscuit. She and Phyllis are true soul sisters.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

I still don’t get it.  The recording artist was finally arrested for statutory rape despite the coverup or should I say delay of the information coming to light.  Nothing was mentioned about specifically paying off the young lady’s involved to keep quiet.  Also, Tucker had the PR team fired for covering up that information. Now here is the interesting part. Tucker found out after the fact to cover this up but was it before the recording artist was arrested or after?  That’s a big difference.  Tucker calls Taz🌪️’s check with check mate.  Ashley will drop him over this scandal?  Give me a break. Tucker has done a lot worse beside I’m quite sure Ashley has covered up a few scandals in her past.  So by coming to Adam, it seems that Tucker is bothered by the scandal.  Adam becomes Taz🌪️’s savior but what’s really in it for him?  

Ashley is such a bold face lier. Everything she has done is for the good of the family and to protect her father’s company. First of all John technically is not her father. I can’t say that enough.  John is her dad.  How is taking your patents and running off to Paris protecting the company. How is forming a new company to go in direct competition with Jabot protecting your “father’s” company. Ashley, instead of your nose growing longer, your teeth are turning bluer.  That’s because she’s as disingenuous as Taz🌪️

Defense Sharon are we. Adam mentions that Sharon is Banana Breath one true love and she jumps down his throat.  It’s obvious to me that Adam speaks the truth and Sharon doesn’t want to admit it. 

Heather is building Taz🌪️ a strong defense based on a lie.  Even if Taz🌪️ is found innocent, Summer❄️x6 can still be arrested for obstruction of justice.  

Ashley and Taz🌪️ can spout about how much they love their child/children but both are completely selfish and only use them as pawns to protect the queen. 

Finally I have a words of advice for Taz🌪️. Do not take a stroll past Rexx Ruggs or there could be a Bentley in your future. The next time there is a dumpster in your future, it won’t be for sex it will be to dump your body. They will find you there covered in milk and corn flakes with a banana stuck in your ass. Chance will thing that you were the victim of a cereal killer 😉.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

There must have been a recent budget influx at Y&R. People are wearing different clothes almost every day now and the women characters appear to be getting their hair did. Hmm.

Yikes, Sharon's jumbo gumball cheeks. Looked to me like she'd done something to her chin too because it was more pronounced today.

It seems entirely possible to me that l33t haxx0r Phyllis planted the alleged blackmail evidence on the McCall Unlimted systems herself. Yeah, that's the ticket! 🤡

Adam, Adam, Adam. Let it go! Sally is not for you and resurrecting Shick is not the answer. You're stuck on pathetic.

Daniel needs to form a support group with Abby called Adult Children Whose Parents Lie Right to Their Faces for Their Own Selfish Reasons. Why does Phyllis keep trying to sell her nonsense to him?

Tucker vs. Adam: The showdown I 100% knew I wanted. But yuck on Phyllis having these two titans clashing over her fate. She made her bed full of her own sh!t; let her lay in it.

Ehh, Ashley's going to pull something against Diane and Jack at the Chancellor Mansion wedding, isn't she? Abby doesn't even know how badly she being used by her mommy against her uncle.

I have mixed feelings about Sharon getting agressively smug with Phyllis the way she did in Society today. IMO it was unnecessary and could prove to be an unforced error. Sharon really should've moved beyond her and Phyllis' bad old history but Phyllis probably makes it hard on a subconscious level.

"Nothing I can't handle." Tucker, if you're not going to put a hit out on Phyllis, find a way to send her back into a coma. FGS, don't let the Red Menace win. You got this!

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

I still don’t get it.  The recording artist was finally arrested for statutory rape despite the coverup or should I say delay of the information coming to light.  Nothing was mentioned about specifically paying off the young lady’s involved to keep quiet.  

I think that probably the girls were groupies/willing partners and didn't look at it as rape so they didn't need to be paid off because they weren't going to report it.  By knowing about it and saying nothing, more young girls could have been raped under statutory law.  I thought Tucker knew before the guy was arrested and ordered a cover up so he could continue touring.

Don't know how I feel.about the new smart businesswoman Sharon. For 25 years she has been nothing but a sex kitten and now suddenly she gets serious.

👯 -> 👩‍💻 = 🤷

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The next time there is a dumpster in your future, it won’t be for sex it will be to dump your body. They will find you there covered in milk and corn flakes with a banana stuck in your ass. Chance will thing that you were the victim of a cereal killer 😉.  

OMG, you cracked my shit up with this, thank you. 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

So Sharon was looking at spaces for their new company dressed like she was auditioning for a role in the community theater production of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes?  I can't take much more of her "Seer of Lower Wisconsin" shtick, unless she starts gazing into a wheel of Wisconsin cheddar while predicting the future and chanting 

That convo with Adam didn't need to happen, not for either of them.

I never get tired of listening to Daniel verbally drag Phyllis, but the guy needs to top that with some actual action.  At some point, considering how much positive influence Christine had on his life, I'd love for him to tell his mother to STFU every time she goes off on a tear about her.  

I'm hoping that Tucker makes Phyllis disappear.  I know it can't be forever, but at least long enough for her to miss her trial and get arrested for attemped escape.  Her babbling will have even less credence then.  

I've really enjoyed Abby this past week, with her being on to her mother's insanity and standing up to her.  This why I always have a lingering affection for the character.  When she's dealing with her family, especially the Abbotts, she seems grounded and real.  

Edited by boes
  • Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I think that probably the girls were groupies/willing partners and didn't look at it as rape so they didn't need to be paid off because they weren't going to report it.

I think even if they didn't know, they'd figure it out when they got old enough to know better. Assuming there isn't any adults worth a damn in their life that would've known already. They or the actual parents are the ones who'd report it if/when they found out. And likely the ones that'd have to be paid off. 

Not that the ruination of Tucker goes unnoticed by me, I just find the fact that Victor can kidnap & imprison people, unleash a psychopath on unsuspecting targets(one being his own grandchild), throw women from moving ambulances, abuse his children well into adulthood, facilitate sexual assaults and it never be thrown in his face when he gets on his high horse let alone held to any legal/social consequences. Adam being made to look like the black sheep, or Tucker's sin being framed as worse compared that is wholly insulting, and tiresome. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, boes said:

I'm hoping that Tucker makes Phyllis disappear.  I know it can't be forever

When I gaze into my Y&R crystal ball, I see Tucker standing next to a wood-chipper with a pile of red hair hanging out of it.

15 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I think that probably the girls were groupies/willing partners and didn't look at it as rape

That attitude usually lasts about 10 years, until they realize that they were sexually exploited by an adult.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/1/2023 at 8:15 PM, MsMalin said:

Good lord, Chance shouldn't be talking to Dummer about the weather let alone comiserating  with her regarding her legal troubles.

Not as bad as Bug prosecuting her longtime nemesis.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:43 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I am guessing Chance is going to cheat on Sharon with Summies in the near future. 
I pray that they do not pair Phyllis and Adam. I really don’t understand him seeking her out to work for him. It’s stupid. 
Yippee! Abby is the wedding planner and  Devon is going to be maid of honor. 

It would be cool if Dummer and Chance have a one time drunk hook up and then she and Vile reconnect. She's prego but EVERYONE in town knows Chance is shooting blanks. So she tells Vile he's gona be a pappy. Points if Cougar Sharon finds out somehow and bats pouty Kitten Summer aside. 

Kyle and Jack go gaga over the baby until they notice the kid has already sprouted a headful of thick fabulous hair/

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13

Leave it to Adam to tell Sharon to go back to Nick. If only it were that easy. Sally is with Nick willingly. I would like to see Adam date someone new. Maybe Elena. 
Why is Sharon taunting Phyllis? I thought those days were behind us. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Good morning   /I'm dead/

Just wanted to clarify that the comment this was replying to was from our dear boes and not me.

Don't know how I feel.about the new smart businesswoman Sharon. For 25 years she has been nothing but a sex kitten and now suddenly she gets serious.

Apparently all it takes to be a smart businesswoman is to run around with a tablet, taking meetings and spouting buzzwords you read on Wikipedia. Easy peasy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Apparently all it takes to be a smart businesswoman is to run around with a tablet, taking meetings and spouting buzzwords you read on Wikipedia. Easy peasy.

And a sizable but empty tote bag.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Baby Pomp

Goodness gracious, is that a real baby or a doll? Whatever, if anyone's taking a vote I'm going with Chance as his father. That beautiful little boy is is going to be slaying as soon as he enters pre-school.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

What the heck was Sharon tripping on? She was acting so frigging loopy. I don't know someone in the restaurant didn't ask her if she needed medical attention.

I liked the color of Audra's outfit. Not so much as matching lipstick though.

Daniel, have you met your sister before? She alternates between being a prima donna and deeming herself a victim, just like your mommy does. Stop trying to reason with her. Besides, neither Summer nor Phyllis are inclined to be totally honest with you about their crimes.

Geez, Nate's junk must be coated in crack. Victoria made a beeline directly from the airport to get on it, probably before she even checked on her kids or the office.

Tucker told Phyllis she needed to work on opening up her chakras. Heh, I bet Red's chakras would run away screaming if she so much as glanced in their direction.

Interesting how everyone knows where Adam lives now. Maybe he sent an announcement to the GC Chronicle, tee hee. They probably have a database just for Newmans. 😏

Was Heather a mob boss lawyer earlier in her career? She seems utterly unbothered by the possibility of Phyllis suborning perjury. Wait until she finds out Phyllis has to pay EMT Carson for his testimony.

Not sure why Tucker gave Vikki and Sidepiece a heads-up on Audra's potential liability in her role as acting head of NM. He hardly owes them any favors unless he's hoping they'll go on the attack against Adam.

FFS, Adam, how do you expect Audra to pull off something you as Victor's own son have been unable to?

Now Daniel's stepping to Tucker? Please. Or what, Daniel?

Well it's about time. I've been saying all along Christine should've recused herself from Phyllis' case due to their bad history. Heather took a while to get there but better late than never I suppose.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

What a great start to the week. Cruella and Smugly Smug Smug swapping spit 🤢🤮

Sharon is just asking Taz🌪️ to walk the straight and narrow when she becomes a member of the company and Taz🌪️ seems like she cannot commit to being a model employee.  Taz🌪️ takes every to be combative which is evident on how she leans forward as she communicates. 

Whoopsie, Summer❄️x6 has earned a ❄️ back. Summer❄️x7 won’t let Taz🌪️ to plead guilty to save her from prison.  Summer❄️x7 is still convinced that Taz🌪️ was not in the least compliant in the plan to frame Diane.  

It’s amazing how children are treated like a new play toy.  Now that Tessa and Mariah are over the thrill of having a child and it has progressed to taking care of a child, let a babysitter do it.  As I said before, the next time we see Aria, she will be old enough to go on tour with her mother. 

Heather go to the judge to have Christine removed from the case but that doesn’t mean that some unknown ADA will not prosecute. 

Summer❄️x7 demands the whole truth from Taz🌪️ but is that really the truth or the truth according to Taz🌪️.  

I kind of like all the chess matches that are going on now.  All and all, Taz🌪️ is still the master of disaster and the monkeys with a keyboard never run out of 🐂💩

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Round and round we go with the Phyllis show. Are her and Sharon going to end up in a another fight for Nick? 
The best part of today was when Part and Cruella walked up to the GCAC bar and Tucker asked them if they were both living up there now. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

“Part and Cruella” ….hee. I don’t think there is any other board on PrimeTimer that has a way with nicknames as this one. P&C…we wouldn’t have to type it out! I know it sounds like a female medical procedure, but anyway…

• LOL 12

Heather can get on the next broom back to Portugal any time now.  Of course Christine shouldn't be prosecuting Phyllis with their history but then Heather shouldn't be defending her either.  If Phyllis were to lose the case she could easily claim her lawyer threw the case because years back Phyllis ran Heather's father and Christine down with intent to kill.  But this is Genoa City where even proximity to reality goes to die, so shut it with your nonsense, Heather.

At least Christine can take Heather off her Christmas list from here on out.

Show made great use of Tucker today.  He enhanced every scene.  

It was pretty rich when Side Part told Tucker that he and Victoria had "a company to run".  He and Vic are where sexy goes to die.  There just is no there, there.

8 hours ago, Bunnyto4 said:

OMG. Sharon doing a spot on impression of Grandma PeePee TO HER FACE at the start of today's show is actually making my Monday! 🤣🤣🤣

That was unexpected and brilliant and hilarious.  She did the crossed arms, the hair wave, the loony grin, all of it.  Bravo, Sharon!

As for Adam's plan to have Audra talk Victor into merging companies, what the hell is he smoking?  Also, the last thing I want to EVER hear come out of Victor's mouth is some sort of soliloquy about the horrors of what happened at Tucker's company considering what he personally did to Phyllis when he had Jack kidnapped and put that doppelganger in Jack's place.  

Yougotthat, Show?

Haveanicedaynow.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Nate: Back so soon? I thought I had a few days to part my hair.

Victoria: Let’s fuck.

@@@@@@@@

Phyllis: Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. You want assurances that if I become your company’s tech officer, I’ll behave? That I’m contrite about blowing up my life with psychological C4? Where is this all coming from?

Sharon: Look, bish, this is more than a business to me. Cameron Kirsten was a shit eating toad taint. I want to cleanse the stain he left, make something good out of the bad. You can appreciate that, right?

Phyllis: Oh, because I’m poison? Cyanide in human form? Like the Joker would squeeze me and use my juices to formulate a toxin to murder Gotham? How rude.

Sharon: Karma is a bitch. A messy bitch. I’d hate for there to be collateral damage when she launches a nuke directly up your scrawny ass.

@@@@@@@@

Summer: Can we be civil today, you two faced ratfucker?

Daniel: When we talk about our mom? Maybe.

Summer: Oh lord, is this about Christine’s silly blah blah about putting me in jail? Dude, superheroes don’t get arrested. I’m Supergirl!

Daniel: And your civilian identity is a puckered asshole? Look, Summer, you fucked around. It’s time to find out. Christine will be your tour guide.

Summer: Oh, you. She’s just trying to rizz up my mom.

Daniel: What? I don’t think you’re using that right. Also, didn’t Mom tell you about the deal? I mean, since you’re up each others blowholes these days.

Summer: Deal?

Daniel: All our mother has to do is plead guilty to all charges and you won’t see the inside of a jail cell.

Summer: Noooooooooo! Caw caw caw!

@@@@@@@@@@

Tucker: What the fuck, Audra? What the fucking fuck? Malice or incompetence? Both? I am feeling very not zen right now.

Audra: Don’t crash into my pad like a common Phyllis and step to me.

Tucker: Did you do it to screw me over? A little time bomb to blow up in my face years later? Did you just compare me to Phyllis? What the fuck?

Audra: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Tucker: A singing perv who scammed on underage girls? I told you to take care of that.

Audra: I did. I suppose you want to blame me because some hack got a hold of your character and implied he was statutory rape tolerant lest he get the upper hand on beloved heroine Phyllis?

Tucker: I fired all those public relations motherfuckers for their bad advice and ass covering. And Phyllis is more like heroin. Horse doctored with uppers and formaldehyde.

Audra: That’s a terrible thing to say. No one would ever smuggle Phyllis through customs in their anus.

@@@@@@@@@@

Victoria: You and my mom ran Newman for a few days. How did it go?

Nate: Smooth as me. We cleaned out the banana bunker and gained space for 50 cubicles.

Victoria: Good. I wanted to hire security to monitor Newman’s security team.

Nate: She even invited my fine ass to lunch.

Victoria: She better not be trying to steal you.

Nate: I mean, I’d tap Nikki if macking MILFs could grease the skids to the top. She just wanted to have a frank discussion about us and my intentions.

Victoria: How adorkable. What did you tell her?

Nate: I friend zoned your ass. Well, and I did dangle the possibility of falling in love, although I’m sort of in a committed relationship with myself right now.

Victoria: I approve. I’m not really into serious relationships anymore after my illness faking husband turned into the son of an oilman with the menacing quotient of a baby otter wearing a pompom hat.

Nate: I also was very direct and told her I saw us running Newman together, side by side. We just have such an incredible connection, we could run the world, to be honest.

Victoria: I like what we have. You wring my mop out when I need it and agree with everything I say.

Nate: You confirm my high opinion of my own business skills, sexual prowess and follicular architecture techniques. We’re the perfect couple.

@@@@@@@@

Daniel: Mom needs to take that deal. I know she won’t, because she’s a sleeveless horror, but if she cared as much as she says -

Summer: You’re a fool, Daniel. What good is Mom to us in jail? There are plenty more relationships in my life she hasn’t ruined yet.

Daniel: I’ve always wondered what it would be like to explain quantum mechanics to a spaghetti squash. This must be close.

Summer: You don’t understand our bond, Daniel. Our shared Newmanity. You didn’t receive the gift of being raised by Phyllis because you were such an ugly baby she had to give you to Danny, who fortunately lost his sight after staring into Mom’s veneers.

Daniel: Did she tell you that?

Summer: Maybe. We’re more than mother and daughter, Daniel. I am but an extension of my mother’s identity, a conduit for her agenda, a chip off the old cookie.

Daniel: You’re describing the child of a narcissist. Oh, and an asshole.

Summer: I’m telling Mommy, boy scout! Caw caw!

@@@@@@@@

Audra: Who gives a shit about any of this? You did the right things when you realized what was going on.

Tucker: You sent me an email that said “Everything taken care of. Hands clean”! Do you know how that sounds? What the fuck, Audra?

Audra: Why is this coming out now? Getting too popular for your own good?

Tucker: One of the Newman brats is in charge of my old company or hadn’t you noticed? Jesus, Audra, Bouffant Boy is making you soft.

Audra: Better than the reverse. Yes, I’m aware that Adam is in charge of McCall now. So he went dumpster diving for dirt to throw?

Tucker: Fix this shit. Yesterday. It can bite both of us on our saucy, well-sculpted hineys. Don’t forget that Adam wants Newman Media and can use this bullpucky as leverage.

Audra: Goddamn it, Tucker. Next time read the bylaws of Genoa City. You don’t get to show up Victor, Nicholas or Phyllis without getting kicked in the dick. I don’t know which one you pantsed, but at least wear a cup to your next troll session.

@@@@@@@@@

Adam: I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation and since it wasn’t headed toward a catfight, I decided to come over and up the entertainment factor.

Sharon: Pig.

Phyllis: Sharon was just airing her concerns. Her concerns. She’s got some wild idea that karma has it in for me and doesn’t want to catch strays.

Adam: I support that wholeheartedly. I feel like I’m always Nick’s karmic human shield.

Phyllis: I personally feel attacked when Sharon accurately describes my behavior.

Sharon: I didn’t intend to be hurtful. It’s a lovely bonus though.

Adam: I believe Phyllis when she says she wants this to work.

Phyllis: I do. I really do. I do.

Sharon: Yeah, well, I’m a realist. I really need to see Phyllis be a positive, constructive force instead of a roaring shit tsunami across the river Styx.

Adam: Speaking of fecal waves, my gut is telling me that Phyllis is on her best behavior and that sneaking one of Nick’s gas station burritos off his plate isn’t as funny as I thought.

Phyllis: I’m sure we’ll all work together dandy fine. Fine and dandy. Remember working at Restless Style, Sharon? Remember?

Sharon: I remember you and Nicholas trying to photocopy “a fuck” at the office and Jack artfully convincing the copier technician that an intern spilled glue on it.

Phyllis: Nick must have been giving himself a hand, because I prefer sex romps in outdoor environments.

Adam: Since we’re on the topic of trash, I remember when Restless Style went from fashion mag to tabloid. You guys took plenty of shots at me.

Sharon: That was mostly Billy. He was evolving into his current Buttbiscuit state. I’m glad I got to fuck him when he was still appealing and before his nostrils dilated enough to expel the Rock of Gibraltar with a sneeze.

Adam: I’ve got to get home before my ass explodes. Goddamn Nick.

Phyllis: Nick and Sharon weren’t too excited to have me on board, I hear.

Adam: I went rogue. Seriously, I gotta run before there’s a mudslide.

@@@@@@@

Daniel: I want my mother to take Christine’s sweet deal.

Heather: Who cares? You’re not a defense attorney.

Daniel: I know when a rabid animal needs to be caged.

Heather: I will advise my client to turn down any such deal. How dare the prosecutor ply Phyllis with coercion and other such legal bullshit. I object!

Daniel: I don’t want Summer to go to prison. Mom’s got her brainwashed into thinking it’s them against the world. 

Heather: Summer’s not my client. Fuck Summer. Double and triple fuck Summer.

Daniel: This escalated quickly.

Heather: This is about my father, isn’t it? He dumped Christine’s azz like a pair of relaxed fit jeans.

Daniel: Oh yeah? Christine spent years in a frigid marriage while your dad’s dick was buried in a denim casket. I bet my dad has been scratching her itch whenever he comes to town. You’ve been served, Counselor.

@@@@@@@

Phyllis: How the fuck did you get in my room?

Tucker: Your room? Is this your room? I honestly couldn’t tell the difference between this room and mine. Sometimes the vases are on the opposite side of the bed, but otherwise…

Phyllis: Your appearance tells me I’m winning. Winning. I take everything as a sign of victory in order to preserve my self image as the main character in the story of humanity.

Tucker: Can I ask you something? Why, when you’re sitting across the table from someone, do you lean way over the table, nearly scraping your chin on your plate while undulating and bobbing your head? I’m reminded of a cobra with vertigo. I thought about hiring a mongoose to take you out.

Phyllis: Ssssssssss.

Tucker: I’ve got a deal for you. You got me. You got me good.

Phyllis: I did? Was it that thingy about… hmmmm… oh that statutory rape situation? Situation. It was rather convenient that no one ever stumbled across it and Adam found it in less than 24 hours after he inexplicably agreed to help me.

Tucker: Well, you’re just that good. I can admit when I’ve been licked. Definitely not an invitation, by the way.

Phyllis: Hah! I bet you’d rather eat glass than acknowledge my superior gamesmanship.

Tucker: I just did? Look, I’m bored with the whole Phyllis thing. Here’s my offer. Every last byte of those supposedly incriminating files get obliterated. You show me absolute proof it’s done. I give you whatever you need in order to flaunt your vindictive criminality in the face of justice.

Phyllis: Mr. Stache. He’s the only one who can clear me. Clear me. He knows I killed Jeremy in self defense. Self. Defense.

Tucker: LOL! Wink. You’re paying the piper for perjury though. Man, my butt itches - oh, hi, Summer. It’s… something to see you.

Summer: What the hell are you doing here? Huh? Huh?

Tucker: Checking on your lovely mother, of course. Stay classy, Summer. Bye, Phyllis.

@@@@@@@@

Tucker: Did you two crazy kids move in up there? Good for you. You have a very graceful walk of shame.

Victoria: And here you sit, alone.

Tucker: Sick burn, kid. My fiancee is out lying to her daughter right now about not being obsessed with Diane.

Nate: Don’t you have anything better to do? We do. Running a corporation.

Tucker: Yeah, I get to fuck the boss of my new company too. I guess Audra is doing a good job at your little media concern? You, uh, keeping a close eye on her?

Nate: I get it. She got done with your nonsense and you’re bitter. Well, we have complete confidence in Audra Charles.

Tucker: It’s no secret that Adam is eyeing Newman Media. He’s also got a media company under the Newman umbrella. Kind of redundant, right? He’d probably like to absorb Newman Media like a sponge, even though the Devourer of Souls forbids it.

Victoria: Let Adam do his worst. We’ll swat him away like a fly. Which I will then eat.

@@@@@@@@

Adam: What took you so long? I’ve been waiting to say that with a smirk for a loooong time.

Audra: Why are you helping Phyllis? It makes no sense.

Adam: Don’t you get it yet, Audra? It doesn’t have to make sense. Phyllis just needs to come out on top.

Audra: She’s a hateful Tasmanian devil.

Adam: Hard agree. But them’s the rules in this open air asylum. Let’s negotiate.

Audra: There’s no need for this conveniently discovered nugget to backfire on any of us. I can assure you that Tucker didn’t know about the creeper and when he found out, he fired the PR team that covered it up.

Adam: You can’t prove you didn’t just try to cover up the cover up.

Audra: Fuck you. I don’t have to prove a negative.

Adam: No, fuck you. I’m on Team Phyllis, so I come pre-equipped with extra leverage. You know I wants the Newman Media.

Audra: And? It’s not mine to give.

Adam: So? You’ll just have to persuade my old man it’s a grand idea.

Audra: How? Be very careful how you answer that.

Adam: Borrow something from Tucker’s bag of tricks. If you’ll excuse me, I need to call the building manager about installing a new bidet.

@@@@@@@@

Summer: Why was Tucker really here? Did he… make any coffee before he left?

Phyllis: Oh you know. Just talking bidness. I am going to be working at his old company after all.

Summer: Are you lying? I’m getting weird vibes here. Everything is too neat and easy, like Carson the EMT showing up just in time to save your bacon. Now Tucker is in your room?

Phyllis: You sound like Daniel. Daniel.

Summer: Mmmmooooommmmmm! Daniel keeps putting his morals like one inch from my face and saying he’s not touching me. Waaaahhh!

Phyllis: He’s a troubled young man, Summer. Troubled.

Summer: He doesn’t get our bond or what a noble sacrifice it’s been for me to enable your worst impulses.

Phyllis: Don’t think I’m not grateful. Don’t think. I’m also high as fuck on the narcissistic supply you keep feeding me. Wheeeee!

Summer: He told me about Christine’s deal. You didn’t tell me. Why not? You’re not considering it, are you?

Phyllis: Of course I am. I’d do anything for you. I’d do anything for love, but i won’t  do that. No, I won’t do that.

Summer: You’ll keep fighting right?

Phyllis: Christine is the bug and I’m the windshield. Ha ha. It’s funny to mock the victim of my homicidal driving with car jokes.

Summer: I don’t neeed Daniel to protect me.

Phyllis: This makes me so sad.

Summer: What? That you’ve convinced me to throw myself on a grenade for you when you’re openly dodging doing the same for me?

Phyllis: Hell, no. It just sucks that you and Daniel are at odds again because of me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Sorry, my record got stuck. Anyway, I can see why Victor makes his kids fight. Talk about exhilarating!

@@@@@@@

Sharon: Have you guys been standing there like you need to tell me something all day?

Tessa: Yep!

Mariah: We literally have nothing else to do. We’re lucky we get to do this.

Sharon: So what’s the big news?

Tessa: We found the most amazing babysitter! Just amazing. We made sure that it wasn’t three goats in a trench coat too. We won’t get burned like Newman’s security team.

Sharon: That’s good. Victor has also been fooled by a giraffe in a peacoat, a seal in a windbreaker and a tortoise in a aviator’s jacket.

Mariah: Huh. Well, this leads us to even better news. I’m leaving Jabot to come work with you.

Sharon: Yahoo! It’ll be so much fun working together. And with Phyllis.

Mariah: Phyllis. Yay. Are you okay with Adam hiring her?

Sharon: No, but the spell binding me to Crimson Lights has been broken, so I can tolerate almost anyone while in the outside world. Can you start right away? I have been working way too much lately. Nick’s writing proposals in emojis, Adam is writing Sally’s name all over his notebook like a dumbass teenager. His Samsung notebook.

Tessa: Leaving no time to dance in Chance’s pants.

Sharon: When I took off his jeans for the first time, he was going commando. I wasn’t ready. I experienced five minutes of psychosomatic blindness. Mere mortals were not meant to gaze at monuments to vitality crafted by angels.

Mariah:…

Tessa:…

@@@@@@@

Daniel: Yo, Tucker. I’ve seen you hanging around my mother. Stay away, bro.

Tucker: Aren’t you cute? Leans over, ruffles Daniel’s hair.

@@@@@@@@@

Heather: I’m here to impugn your integrity, shame, excoriate and belittle you as a person, lawyer and former stepmother.

Christine: I’m listening.

Heather: How dare you approach my client and use her daughter against her!

Christine: I should have done it in a legal setting, certainly. Stayed in my lane, so to speak.

Heather: Is this legal dumpster fire burning because Phyllis ran over you and my father? Get over it! Phyllis is cool now.

Christine: Lol, what? She admitted to killing a man. Even if it’s self defense, she still disrespected his body by throwing it in a lake. She blew up a goddamn ambulance! That’s an offense against the taxpayers.

Heather: Jeremy Stark coerced her, like you’re trying to coerce her. Coerce coerce coerce. It’s my favorite new word.

Christine: Congratulations on joining the Phyllis is a Victim cult.

Heather: I had already stipulated that I’d be willing to have my client plea to velour related misdemeanors and pay restitution in the amount of $18.95 to the Stark estate for the slashed tuxedo jacket. Don’t you want to look tough on fabric crimes, you stupid cow?

Christine: You owe me an apology. You’ve been a weapons grade, platinum plated fuckwit who has done nothing but slag me because you’re stuck with a flaming bag of canine rump rockets in the form of an indefensible client.

Heather: Coercion! Bullying! Prejudicial! Misconduct! Objection!

Christine: Are you for real right now? You’re gaslighting me and anyone who might be listening.

Heather: I’m going to the judge and getting you thrown off the case! You’re in the banana republic of Genoa City now, bitch!

Christine: The jokes on you. I convinced Lucy to upholster your entire home in denim. Good luck finding your father, asshole.

• Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Christine: The jokes on you. I convinced Lucy to upholster your entire home in denim. Good luck finding your father, asshole.

NinjaPenguins, ab fab perfection!  

Every line a killer, but to end with a nod to the Tightpockets legacy, you are, and remain, the master!  (Master).

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
On 8/6/2023 at 9:07 AM, Chatty Cake said:
On 8/5/2023 at 8:34 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

And a sizable but empty tote bag.

Don't forget the most important ingredient of all is to heckle and/or act like you know better than a character with a Harvard business degree because you can. Unqualified, buzzword-spouting, corporate hacks unite!!! Super Bowl Cheer GIF by Unlimited Moves  

Although in speaking of Adam... his usual wits and that degree of his haven't been put to good use in the last 2 episodes. With his speech to Sharon that she belongs with Nick while he belongs with Sally. I think Friday was the first time I've yelled at Adam to shut up since his MM or JH days. Clearly, JG wants to keep all 25 of the Ally shippers left hanging on by a thread, for as long as possible with his sadistic ass. Blackmailing Adura for NM isn't bad in itself, but Adam asking Adura to get Grampire to change his mind is shitty logic, and he knows that better than anyone or should. Victor doesn't budge for anyone except for his useless children with Nikki, and sometimes Abby & Dummer, if he's in a generous mood. Also, how does getting NM help Adam off the "Victor owns me" hamster wheel when geriatric Dracula owns the company? Never mind....this is really just about Phyills winning and not suffering earned consequences, nothing else. Silly me 😒

Sharon getting her digs at Phyllis would've been better if Sharon refused to hire her to twist the knife in further. I have no idea why Josh Giffith thinks that half the cast working under Newman in some capacity is even slightly interesting. It's fucking boring and a flop like all of his corporate SLs. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 10

Sharon: When I took off his jeans for the first time, he was going commando. I wasn’t ready. I experienced five minutes of psychosomatic blindness. Mere mortals were not meant to gaze at monuments to vitality crafted by angels.

Heh, it must've been like when that guy in the Indiana Jones movie opened the Ark of the Covenant. Maybe that's why lately Sharon has been acting she's not hooked up right. Gazing upon Chance in his natural state has scrambled her circuits. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🥴🥴🥴🍌🍌🍌

As for Adam's plan to have Audra talk Victor into merging companies, what the hell is he smoking?  Also, the last thing I want to EVER hear come out of Victor's mouth is some sort of soliloquy about the horrors of what happened at Tucker's company considering what he personally did to Phyllis when he had Jack kidnapped and put that doppelganger in Jack's place.  

Absolutely. Don't even try it, JG. EB has already put his foot in his mouth over the Marco storyline. No need to make it worse.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Err Dummer. Your Gwampa is a super powerful zillionair - who lives in one room - so why not go to him for some fixin'.

I could see little pageboy spawn of Kyle's -  his mommy getting out of stir. Maybe she got her  conviction overturned and now wants her kid out of the cesspool of the Abbot foyer/mansion. We got creepy Diane, Vile humping evil, Jacky acting goofy, Mrs Martenez took the kid for a week and no body missed them until the cookies ran out.

Sad to think that Dummer was the voice of maternal affection for the hairy little guy. Tucker or Victor could surreptitiously bring real mommy to town and let the drama begin. 

Nah that might be good.

I mean come on Dummer. Gwampa paid good money for those judges. If he has to clear Phyl to save Summer - with Nicks support since he hasn't been filled in - He could .

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

Well Tucker certainly handled Daniel with more kindness than I would've expected. Daniel came in hot and Tucker stayed cool and calm despite it being clear Daniel wasn't operating on full knowledge of the Tucker vs Phyllis situation.

Ugh, IMO Ashley should not have sent Abby in to fight her battle with Jack. Guess she knew Jack wouldn't go hard on his niece the way he would've with her or Tucker.

Of course Phyllis was still lying to Summer about what EMT Carson claims to have seen when Phyllis killed Stark. Of course. But it was amazing to me that she told Summer pretty much everything else, albeit slanted in Phyllis' favor.

Nikki: your boyfriend admitted to me he doesn't love you, Victoria.
Victoria: ah, Nate says stuff like that all the time. Do I seem worried or upset?
Nikki: well, to be honest, you look rode hard and put--
Joi: get out of my head, Nikki!

Wow, Abby. Uncle Jack has to leave his wife at home while he attends his backstabbing sister's wedding? Are you for real? You're not Switzerland, Abs, you're the ambassador for GC's Axis of Evil.

Audra spilled the whole bag of rotten, unwashed beans to Nate. Not sure I understand why she trusts him with such dangerous information though. He could fire her and then take credit with Victor for sparing NE a potential scandal.

Saints be praised! Has Summer finally given up on Phyllis and all her twisted excuses? There might yet be hope for the poor deluded child.

Jack, you ARE going to regret it. Abby's being played by Ashley and so are you. Gah.

No, it's not Phyllis finally doing the right thing for unselfish reasons is it? But I don't see the angle if Christine won't let her use EMT Carson as a get out of jail free card.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Cruella is too obstinate to learn from past mistakes. Nikki was just making sure that Smugly Smug Smug was not another Locke. Beside, who the fuck is Cruella to question why her Co-CEO is in her office?  

There you go as I knew it would happen, Taz🌪️ told Summer❄️x7 the truth according to Taz🌪️. Carson saw diddly 💩.  The continued 🐂💩will be that Chance will never check out the time line to know that Carson already left town when when Taz🌪️ killed Stark.  

Summer❄️x7 has a daily epiphany as it comes to her mother. With todays interaction, Summer❄️x7 realize that her mother has not changed.  Therefore it’s now back to Summer❄️x6.  Taz🌪️ alway plays the victim and Summer❄️x6 is calling her out in it. Another one of Taz🌪️’s tells when she is being so very disingenuous is that she becomes combative, makes all sort of arm/hand gestures and says me me me (Caw Caw).  Taz🌪️ is accepting the deal 😂😂😂.  Yeah right, it’s a ploy I’m quite sure.  

I can see where Summer❄️x6 gets her ❄️ personality from. It’s from Aunt Abby.  As Summer❄️x6 realized that she’s a useful tool to her, when is Abby going to realize that she’s a useful tool to her mother. Abby, your mom didn’t go to Jack’s and Diane’s wedding. Why would she think that Jack wants to go to her mom’s wedding. 

Yes Cruella, you have known love but self love stinks.  Cruella, you can live without love because you have more time to focus on the kids and work but you are spending exorbitant amount of time playing hide the salami with Smugly Smug Smug detracting from the kids and work.  Wasn’t it just this morning that you came right from the airport to Smugly Smug Smug’s hotel suite?  Cruella waxing poetic about love 😢.  It’s more 🤢🤮

Smugly Smug Smug you are absolutely a piece of shit for telling Audra that she might be unemployable for a while because of the fallout but your employment didn’t suffer from betraying you cousins.  Cruella accepted your discretions so why wouldn’t you think that Cruella wouldn’t accept Audra discretion. It was your choice to betray CW but Audra was under orders from Tucker. 

• Like 8

Explain it to me like I'm Nick...Victor has said in no uncertain terms that McCall-Kirsten will be absorbed by Newman Enterprises, so what difference does it make whether Adam wants Newman Media folded into McCall-Kirsten if it will all end up in the same place anyway?  

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Phylis should have vanished letting people believe her dead. Then gone cross country and spent YEARS involved with money laundering while others were suspected in her murder. She would have been welcomed back with open arms, even while dragging a criminal associate who threatened her loving family. But NOOOO. That's Dianne.

I hate Dianne and she is making me hate Jack.

Sad that Mop only had chem with Burgi..but who wouldn't.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Explain it to me like I'm Nick...Victor has said in no uncertain terms that McCall-Kirsten will be absorbed by Newman Enterprises, so what difference does it make whether Adam wants Newman Media folded into McCall-Kirsten if it will all end up in the same place anyway?  

Snaporaz, I don't have an explanation for it, but the idea of McCall-Kirsten being absorbed by Newman Media, or Newman Media absorbing McCall-Kirsten, and Victor being the one saying it, made me think of

The Phantom Menace Jabba GIF by Star Wars

"How did that latest company go down, Victor?

(Burp)  Deeeliciious!  Youhaveanicedaynow."

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Fun fact:  Bluetooth wireless technology was named for a Viking King, Harold “Bluetooth” Gormsson who ruled a little over 2,000 years ago.  Bluetooth connects electrical devices and King Harold connected two countries, Norway and Denmark.  Bluetooth’s logo comes from combining H and K using the symbols of the ancient Runic Alphabet. 

This brings me to the point to where I ask:  Is Taz🌪️a descendent of this King?

• LOL 10

Just popping in to say my heart brightened a bit when Daniel mentioned Kevin in his scene with Mariah and Lucy, and Lucy chirped in saying 'Your Bestie?!' Indicating that he has talked about him to her.

I used to like them together on screen, even in stupid storylines (RIP chipmunk). Better chemistry than either of them ever had with their traditional 'romantic partners'. Is it too much to ask that Kevin get some actual screen time with Daniel?

I'll see myself out.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Mrs Martenez took the kid for a week and no body missed them until the cookies ran out.

That is hilarious, and completely believable in a family whose members are so self-involved that you could imagine it taking them a week to realize that they hadn't seen the kid in a while.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Bullshit bullshit bullshit. This show sucks.

Diane served more time is jail than Phyllis did and she didn't kill anyone. Not to mention all of the side crimes Phyllis committed.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 2
  • Applause 14
  • Love 2

What is this thing the show is doing now where people return to their hotel room and someone is already in there waiting for them? The GCAC must have the worst security. But hey, it's Lucy!

Chance, you better stop talking to women about holding things against you. That ish could be taken the wrong way. Or the right way if you're naughty. 😏

Eh, Christine, you have to wonder why Phyllis is suddenly in rush to get things settled with the case.

I was a bit surprised Summer likened her mind state to a wild but controlled ride. Seems like there's been an increase recently in roller coaster-related mishaps and discovery of structural damage.

I thought Heather was going to get Christine removed from the case? Whatever, what a lame way IMO to avoid staging scenes with extras as jurors. A bench trial is a valid legal move but one wonders how Phyllis knew it was an option.

Phyllis certainly risked getting a judge who wasn't going to be impressed by her crocodile tears and overwrought behavior. Or be gullible to her utter and complete lies. What a freaking outrageous performance.

WTF was Daniel speechifying about with Mariah and Lucy? My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I briefly went into a coma.

Dear Judge NotJudy: No criminal thinks they should go to jail. Did you really expect Phyllis to say she wanted to pay for her crimes? Nah, she just used her kids as an excuse AGAIN!

I wish Chance had told Summer he had a roller coaster ride in his pants. 🥰

Heather, you dim bulb. Daniel's situation does not compare at all to his mommy's. For one, he didn't kill anybody; for two, he didn't pretend like he was dead to try to escape justice; and thirdly, he doesn't persist in believing he did nothing wrong.

Hmm, are they finally getting ready to kill Paul off? His summoning his ex-wife out of the blue to visit him in another country seemed odd to me.

SIX MONTHS COMMUNITY SERVICE AND A YEAR OF PROBATION? AYFKMWTS!!!!! That is a cakewalk for Phyllis and she's basically getting rewarded for bad actions. I hate this stupid show. 😡😡🤬🤬

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I wish Chance had told Summer he had a roller coaster ride in his pants.

Well he did seem to have a special sparkle in his eyes when he ran into her at GCAC

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I was hoping Summer was going to jump off the RC.

I couldn't believe when Cricket acted conflicted. Um the kids are adults with 1 or 2 marriages behind them already. They will survive with Phyllis in jail. JHC. Who ever would let someone off so that they could make it up to their children for shit's sake?

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3

Chance the man of integrity fraternizing with a potential felon and a witness in her mother’s trial.  You go Chance because you are a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes. To tell you the truth Chance, at twice Summer❄️x6’s age, Sharon has a much better body. 

Yeah sure Summer❄️x7 go ride a rollercoaster with Chance. I’m sure there is one in GC or a few miles out of the city.  The monkeys with a keyboard actually did an almost credible trying of making Summer❄️x7 looking like she’s actually riding a rollercoaster somewhere near GC. A word or warning though, Summer❄️x7, keep your lips far away from any of Chance’s body parts. 

You too Mariah wearing pleather pants in the summertime. Good advice to Daniel which we learn later is the prelude to Taz🌪️’s sentencing. Lucy is told, by Daniel, that Mariah and him go way back but I thought for sure Daniel would bring up that Mariah is Cassie’s twin sister unless Lucy didn’t know who Cassie was. 

After the judge’s chambers theatrics, Heather thinks that Taz🌪️ is sincere about wanting to change. Yes, Taz🌪️,Summer❄️x7 thinks that everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie because everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. You lied to the judge and you are now lying to Heather that you are not lying. I’m sure that Taz🌪️ would pass a lie detector test because she actually thinks the lies she tells is the truth. Taz🌪️ no wonder your kids are only  fucked up because if they really go the best part of you, the would be total sociopaths. 

WHAT THE FUCK!!!  Wham bam in less than a day Taz🌪️ is sentenced to 6 months of community service and a year probation.  Lily got a year in jail for a far less serious crime. What a fucking let down but why shouldn’t we expect this 🐂💩 from the monkeys with a keyboard?  The judge takes Taz🌪️’s mea culpa to heart, which is full of 🐂💩 blaming a dead man for it. Taz🌪️ gives me the shits!  The judge also takes Carson’s statement as the gospel without investigating as to its veracity. Now I ask who paid off the judge or once upon a time, the judge and Taz🌪️ had dumpster sex. 

Am I missing something where Taz🌪️ is a fan favorite to get favorited nation status. 

Can we please please have more Lucy and far far less of Summer❄️x7.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Only on the episode where Victor has gone to Germany but had to pop in to yell

Stop Shaking Your Head In Such A Twitching Way When You Are Talking Summer Actress!!!

Adam, Tucker and Audra are everything for me now with the show. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

WHAT THE FUCK!!!  Wham bam in less than a day Taz🌪️ is sentenced to 6 months of community service and a year probation.  Lily got a year in jail for a far less serious crime. What a fucking let down but why shouldn’t we expect this 🐂💩 from the monkeys with a keyboard

Months and months of build up and the effing writers once again drop the ball. But I guess the budget is to blame. We got 4 people in a sardine can for a 5 minute hearing vs a big courtroom with a jury, spectators, witnesses and a bona fide trial that takes A week. I really feel ripped off (as usual).

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Haven't been posting due to a house move. Got a new phone, hard to find site. Anyhoo, Phyllis got her pass from JG today and that pretty much ends this show for me. Wrapped it all up in about 2 days per usual, with a resolution that doesn't resemble anything I can relate to as creative or imaginative. This show really doesn't deserve the fan base and great posters here it still has, IMO.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1