Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Adam was downstairs hoping Sally came down after reading the letter. 

Pethaps but per the letter Sally was supposed to come down by noon and Adam had already been waiting for her at the bar in the main room. I don't think he was still expecting her to show up in the  jazz lounge hours later. If she did and found him working there I think she would've considered it a stake out.

Meanwhile, yeah there seems to be several characters who look like they've lost weight recently, most notably Nikki. I suspect it's Ozempic. Hollywood actors--especially women over a certain age--are likely under pressure to stay as slim as they can. However, IMO most of the people in question on Y&R didn't really need to lose weight.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Phyllis looks like a clown in her disguise get up. Sure, everyone walks around in July, dressed in all black with a hat, and it totally does not attract any curious onlookers. I would give anyone I saw dressed like that today a sympathetic nod, assuming they had just come from or were going to a funeral. If Summer's top had been cut any lower, we could have found out if this character is being  played by a human, or a CGI. Gave a whole new meaning to navel watching. At least if Summer was a CGI, there would be the hope of reprogramming. This actress's attempts at playing her, not so much. Today's show was just more of the same: stupid family corporate plots, horribly written, actors with little true enthusiasm for performing such dreck. Attempting to illuminate the viewer by Sharon's contrasting metaphor of corporate management, with baking. What a half-baked idea. The GC Bookstore probably still has a window display touting the book, "Eat, Pray, Love."  Has JG managed to summon up enough interest, energy, or talent, to at least write Christian off to camp for a few weeks this summer? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I hope you feel better soon! @boes

I could barley get through yesterday's episode after watching Dummer whine to Billy.(and Phyllis being back soured my mood even more)No wonder it was semi-dead here yesterday...The way Josh Griffith manages to make garbage characters even remotely palatable by making the characters he's propping at the moment insufferable, and unsympathetic to the point of no return, should be studied at the academic level. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

If, in fact, the strike hasn't caught up with episodes already in the can, this is the laziest goddamn writing I've ever seen. How many times is Bluetooth going to dress up like Morticia Addams and show up in Chancellor Park so she can apologize to her poor dottir for ruining her life-for the fortieth time. Sheesh. Enough already.

• Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2

So was Cameron's business food related? Was he a Gordon Ramsey or Famous Amos like personality? What was with all the baking and recipie talk Sharon? And the way she was talking with Adam...do we really know what kind of "merge" she wants??? 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I’ve gotten kind of use to Taz🌪️ being off my screen. Now that she’s back, it makes watching Taz🌪️ a hundred times more intolerable.  Especially with wearing that hat. Without being distracted by her hair, that hat brings more attention to her blue teeth, her mouth, and protruding chin. 

Summer❄️x8 says that there is nothing keeping her here anymore. I quest Harrison is chop liver. That this goes to show that Summer❄️x8 is just as phony as her mother.  Summer❄️x8 really was just faking being a loving stepmother even though she says that she loves Harrison like he is her own.  Summer❄️x8 do you actually think by telling your mother she can’t speak to Kyle is going to keep her from doing so?  Once my children became young adults, I resigned myself to the fact they don’t need me to fix things anymore.  I decided to let go and let god.  

Why is Sharon being so judgmental about what Adam is doing. Sharon is complaining about putting people out of work but wasn’t it Cruella cutting Banana Breath off at the knees and disbanding his support team?  I guess she’s also against Adam taking over NM. 

Once again we hear about the EMT being Taz🌪️’s savior. He will have to purger himself to cooperate Taz🌪️’s self defense claim and face felony charges of his own doing.  If Michael even thinks that Carson is lying, he cannot have him testify on Taz🌪️’s behalf.  

Tucker must have super hearing to know what Micheal, Daniel, and Summer❄️x8 were talking about. Tucker how can Nikki and Ashley vouch for Taz🌪️?  Nikki and Ashley can only attest to Taz🌪️’s obsession with Diane. 

That’s something out of the blue with Adam and Sharon merging companies. I wondering where it will go from here?  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Of course GC's resident coffeoligist slings coffee and bullshit in a white outfit without even an apron?

Loved the smug look Megan Markle sent to  DummerSS#8.  Kyle was a positively drooling Bouffant. 

Is there anyone in this damn show who DOESN'T have a corporate job?

Oh God, Bluetooth Ducklips will be ruining our afternoons in the near future.  Bad Michael, bad boy.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

C'est la vie, Adam? Say you STFU. It's easy to be cavalier about people's jobs when you'll never have to worry about not having one.

AGAIN IN BROAD FCUKING DAYLIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A PUBLIC PARK! AYFKMWTS? Seriously, JG, do you hate us this much?

Traci had to fly in from NYC for more Abbott family infighting. She must have hella frequent flier miles.

So Adam is calling his new and improved company Adustus International. According to the googles, "adustus" means singed or scorched. Lol, Adam, ya burnt.

Victoria's hair today looked to me like someone put bleach in her shampoo. Not enough to make it platinum blonde but enough to turn it straw yellow. Cousin Itt is pointing and laughing at her.

Geez, Jack, like you haven't done enough to alienate your youngest son. Are you trying to drive Kyle into the arms of Jabot's enemies because if so, good job!

Apparently the Y&R party line is that Phyllis is The One who can get rid of Diane forever. Phyllis said that yesterday and  Ashley repeated it today. But really now, what's Phyllis been doing for the past year, rehearsing?

"Hate is as strong as love." Do tell, Phyllis. I guess you're just a coin flip away from loving Diane, huh? Indifference, bish. Look into it.

Kyle is 6'2"? Ehhh. I bet everyone looks tall to Audra because she's like 4'12" without stiletto heels.

Kirsten Incorporated. Sharon is going to have to come up with a fancy-sounding Latin or Greek word for it because the current name is bleh IMO.

PHYLLIS IS AN APEX PREDATOR? Puh-leeze. In what universe do animals at the top of their food chain have to run and hide and pretend like they're dead? I don't know how much more of this inane Phyllis propping I can take, especially when they have Tucker doing it now. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ta! Hee, Audra almost rendered Summer speechless. You don't even know, Stuporgirl. Audra's darn near got your hubby p-whipped.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Today's show was just more of the same: stupid family corporate plots, horribly written, actors with little true enthusiasm for performing such dreck.

it was awfully boring and repetitive. 😴

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Scientifically known as thanatosis, or tonic immobility, playing dead occurs across the animal kingdom, from birds to mammals to fish. Perhaps the most famous death faker is North America’s Virginia opossum, Phyllis Sommers Newman Abbott Newman which opens its mouth, sticks out its tongue, empties its bowels, and excretes foul-smelling fluids to convince a predator it’s past the expiration date.

*taken from www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/many-animals-play-dead-not-just-to-avoid-predators

I probably messed up on her last name!

Edited by MsMalin
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Well, at least Phyllis ditched that stupid wig. It’s great for her that no one ever uses the park in Genoa City, bustling home of numerous corporations.

Running a business is like baking bread, but JG writing soap opera business stories is like cooking string beans. A stench permeates the room, the product is damp and slimy and NinjaPenguins wants fuck all to do with any of it.

Jack, you big dummy, Ashley doesn’t need Tucker dripping poison in her ear. Her brain is pretty much a cyanide sponge already. And yes, the house certainly misses Summer’s joyful, lighthearted presence. It’s like one goofy thing after another keeps coming out of Jack’s mouth.

Kyle has no game. His flirting with Audra was a rich source of secondhand embarrassment. Stop while you’re behind, Pomp.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

And yes, the house certainly misses Summer’s joyful, lighthearted presence. It’s like one goofy thing after another keeps coming out of Jack’s mouth.

Wouldn't it be wonderful, then, if THE HOUSE decided it wanted Dummer to stay with it forever.  You know, the way Shirley Jackson's haunted Hill House, in both book and movie, absorbed the dimwitted and the duck-lipped and to paraphrase the legendary Ms. Jackson,

"Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever quacked there, quacked alone."

Ever since Jack helped Phyllis hatch that duck egg she'd stolen from the pond, he's been absolutely brain dead about her.

Even Kyle didn't deserve the attitude he got from his dear old DOD today.  BTW, if those assorted Abbotts, and Ashley, are going to quibble about who is and who isn't an Abbott, why isn't Abby there?  More importantly, why doesn't Dom have a vote?  At least, as a third generation kinda-Abbott, can't we hear whether he goos or he gaas on the whole Ashley thing?  

After all, it's what Katherine and Neil would have wanted.

WTF is wrong with Traci for flying home for one of Jack's pissy pity parties?  

Even worse, ButtBiscuit was right.  I blame him being right two days in a row for my bacterial infection.  Somebody opened the Hell Mouth and it turns out it was ButtBiscuit's Nostrils of Death.

OOO!!  Sharon and Adam whipping themselves up a giant multinational corporation and THEN, the cherry on top, Dickolas!  Though they better make sure before the partner up with Nick that mandatory handwashing and underwear wearing protocols are in place.

Adam renamed his company Advuctis?  Adfictus?  All I want to know is if it's as good as a Dyson.

Yougotthat?  Haveanicedaynow.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Bunnyto4 said:

If, in fact, the strike hasn't caught up with episodes already in the can, this is the laziest goddamn writing I've ever seen. How many times is Bluetooth going to dress up like Morticia Addams and show up in Chancellor Park so she can apologize to her poor dottir for ruining her life-for the fortieth time. Sheesh. Enough already.

Re the strike catching up with episodes, I listened to an interview with script writer Susan Banks on the weekend.  She said that her last episode was airing on July 11 (which it did) and that she has been on strike since penning this one.

So, for those who are interested, we have been watching YR's script writers at work until this week.   Now we will see what happens next! 

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Victoria's hair today looked to me like someone put bleach in her shampoo. Not enough to make it platinum blonde but enough to turn it straw yellow. Cousin Itt is pointing and laughing at her.

The minute I saw Victoria, I knew Nate wouldn't be on the episode.  Why?  Because Vicky wasn't wearing her fuck-me hair. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 14
(edited)

So now that Sharon is going to be added into the mix, they will need to rebrand from a "multinational corporation" to a "muffinational corporation."

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14

The minute I saw Victoria, I knew Nate wouldn't be on the episode.  Why?  Because Vicky wasn't wearing her fuck-me hair. 

Lol, I know that's right. Where was Nate, anyway? I thought he and Vikki were joined at the hip. Or somewhere else.

More importantly, why doesn't Dom have a vote?  At least, as a third generation kinda-Abbott, can't we hear whether he goos or he gaas on the whole Ashley thing?  

Dominic is busy right now. He's proofreading the C/W annual report and helping Abby plan Society's winter menu. And he was already exhausted from working with a team of interior decorators to redo Chancellor Mansion in his favorite colors. It's what Kay and Neil would've wanted.

• LOL 19
2 hours ago, Julyolo said:

So now that Sharon is going to be added into the mix, they will need to rebrand from a "multinational corporation" to a "muffinational corporation."

I think you meant milfinational, yes?

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

According to the googles, "adustus" means singed or scorched. Lol, Adam, ya burnt.

He could have just named it Dracarys....

2 hours ago, boes said:

If this is what we get with scriptwriters, what on EARTH is coming without them??

I think, that knowing they would be on strike soon, the writers purposely wrote the stories into ridiculous corners as a f%ck you to JG.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Caught the last 30 min of todays show. Connor for the win! 

Chelsea: I have some exciting news…but I won’t take the job if you don’t want me to. I it means I won’t be home as much.

connor: whatever, if you’re happy, go for it.

dumbest line of the day goes to Adam on the phone saying Neman won’t know what hit them. AFTER he just told Devon and Abby that he was gunning for NM

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11

Watched Show live today. Yay?

Oy, I hope Lily at least gets rid of the couch in Devon's penthouse. Or she gets it steam-cleaned and treated with industrial strength disinfectant.

Right there with ya, Adam. This idea of merging KI with MU seems like lukewarm alphabet soup to me too: kind of unappetizing. Don't forget your Harvard MBA and let Sharon talk you into making an iffy business decision without thinking it through.

Business director of Marchetti. Good grief, Chelsea keeps failing upward.

I was surprised the writers had Devon leave those hallowed photos of Neil in the penthouse. But it was probably smart because to have seen them take a prominent position in Kay's legacy home would've been potentially offensive IMO.

Why would Connor care where Chelsea works? Next thing we know, Harrison will don the standard Abbott gray suit and tie, and he'll help Kyle negotiate a job contract with NM.

Nah, Summer, Audra isn't a shark. Too obvious. She's a swarm of jellyfish, floating around waiting to sting you with her poisonous venom.

Kyle might be more receptive to you when your mommy returns? Summer, do you ever listen to the garbage coming out of your mouth? Phyllis will be going hard after Diane again once EMT Carson clears a prison-free path for her. Vendetta 2: Red Boogaloo still won't sit well with Kyle.

So is Lily buying the penthouse or is Devon just letting her live there?

Wait, what? It sounded like Sally was talking herself into making nice with Adam again. Girl, bye. You still think he killed your baby. I don't see anybody needing a friend like you, not even Adam.

Was it me or was Sharon extremely domineering with Adam about the merger idea? I understand not wanting to take no for an answer but she almost acted like he didn't have a right to say no. Sharon knows best? Oh hail naw.

Hey, Connor's soccer uniform was in Ukraine's colors. Wonder if that was deliberate?

Thank heaven for small favors. Lily and Daniel didn't christen her new place with couch sex.

Pretty slick move I think Adam pulled on Devon. He got Devon to confirm that C/W wouldn't be getting involved in the upcoming battle between NM and MU/Adustus International (🙄). Let's go!

• Like 8
  • Love 7
(edited)
54 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I did notice Abby wearing white pants.  WHAT MOTHER CAN DO THAT?

One who keeps in shape and has hired help to deal with the baby 🤣

Edited by Sake614
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Banana Breath go fuck yourself!  Adam has let me (and the family down) so many times?  Banana Breath, Adam has stepped up to the plate, when push comes to shove, more times than you. Adam saved Faith’s life a couple times within a week, he took a bullet for Victor, he saved you in Kansas, he saves Nostrils from a fire, he saved Chance’s life. Need I go on?  

Why would Sharon offer Adam to merge the two companies and run it together?  Why wouldn’t Sharon offer Banana Breath to run the company with her?  The merger seemed to be more of Sharon’s idea than Victor’s. It was Sharon that brought that solution to Victor. 

When Mrs Chipmunk speaks all I hear is fingernails on a blackboard.  Creative Director Chelsea Lawson. That’s an oxymoron if I ever heard one 😜

Since Devon is leaving the furniture, the first thing I would do is have the couch sterilized from all that “love ick”.  It might be better just to throw it out because the “love ick” it deeply imbedded into the cushions even where Stanley Steamer can’t get it out. I knew christening the penthouse didn’t mean with champagne. Thankfully, the “love ick” stained couch didn’t come into play 😉.  

To me, Adam is just a normal person. I can’t remember the last time Adam gas turned to the dark side. Even with breaking up with Sally, it was just Adam trying to save her.  Cruella is more of a dark character than Adam. Cruella is just cruel for the sake of being cruel and she “gets off” on it. Cruella’s excuse is it’s just business.  All in all, Adam is the least selfish of his siblings. 

Again I ask why Taz🌪️ is constantly pulled out of the rabbit holes she goes down and her dark side hasn’t changed in years but Adam is the reprobate. Taz🌪️ can be Taz🌪️ but Adam is constantly scrutinized.  

Adam is doing what needs to be done to make McCall better. Taking over NM, is just eliminating the competition which Cruella is very fond of. 

In business class we constantly evaluate the major companies and what they are doing well and where the are deficient. In a business magazine article, I read a fascinating summer of business. The article stated that 90% of companies are mismanaged and those companies only make money because they cannot help to make money.  I believe this to be true of NE with Cruella at the helm. 

What the hell?  Connor has a soccer game and Chelsea wasn’t there to watch?  It seemed that the game was in the park and Chelsea was there also.  From 8 years old to 18 years old, my father never missed a game I played in. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1

The way I see it now the monkeys with a keyboard will give the EMT immunity so he can exonerate Taz🌪️.  The monkeys with a keyboard will force us to believe that Christine will be on board with giving Taz🌪️ a pass and Chance will ignore that the EMT falsified a police report, obstructed an investigation, and tampered with evidence. 

• Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I love how the fine folks of Genoa City move without taking any of their shit with them. 

How creepy was it that Lily took Daniel upstairs to the same bed Devon and Abby just got out of this morning.  Ain't enough Febreze in the world to make that okay.

Fuck off, Sally, Nick, Sharon, everyone.  Adam has been a stand up, restrained, mature guy for the most part, these past six months.  Their refusal to see that is sickening.

• Like 11
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I FF'd thru the entire episode. The entire episode.  I did notice Abby wearing white pants.  WHAT MOTHER CAN DO THAT?

On moving day no less!

8 hours ago, boes said:

How creepy was it that Lily took Daniel upstairs to the same bed Devon and Abby just got out of this morning.  Ain't enough Febreze in the world to make that okay.

Fuck off, Sally, Nick, Sharon, everyone.  Adam has been a stand up, restrained, mature guy for the most part, these past six months.  Their refusal to see that is sickening.

The writing is so crap that I can’t overlook the lack of scenery. Stack some boxes and make us think have some of their stuff in them. Label them, Kitchen, Bedroom, Dominc’s toys, Abby’s Naked Heiress Memorabilia, Devon’s dick pics 2015…….etc  Later show Lily moving a few things in. Maybe some sage or a heavy duty cleaning kit.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was watching GH the other day and the contrast between that show and this one is mind boggling.

There was a shooting and the number of extras used as cops , EMS and doctors was amazing. They had all kinds of medical equipment in the hospital tending to the shooting victim, he actually had an oxygen mask on! And at least 6 medical professionals were hovering over him. Compare that to the recent Sally medical emergency and it was like comparing kindergarten to medical school.

It really brought home to me more than I realized how cheap and pathetic this show has become. I really don't know how this show is hanging on from being cancelled.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Connor has a soccer game and Chelsea wasn’t there to watch? 

Right there with you, Waldo.  His game is within walking distance but Gaspy has to hold court in the park?  She cares about him so much, but it's more important to be tongue-bathed?

11 hours ago, boes said:

Fuck off, Sally, Nick, Sharon, everyone. 

Amen.  Guess Sally and Nick forgot how Adam stepped up to keep Sally calm when Nick was off saving his spawn. Wasn't that long ago, assholes.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I was watching GH the other day and the contrast between that show and this one is mind boggling.

There was a shooting and the number of extras used as cops , EMS and doctors was amazing. They had all kinds of medical equipment in the hospital tending to the shooting victim, he actually had an oxygen mask on! And at least 6 medical professionals were hovering over him. Compare that to the recent Sally medical emergency and it was like comparing kindergarten to medical school.

It really brought home to me more than I realized how cheap and pathetic this show has become. I really don't know how this show is hanging on from being cancelled.

Don’t be too impressed. It was a fluke. GH is just as cheap as YR

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Don’t be too impressed. It was a fluke. GH is just as cheap as YR

Nah, I have to disagree. They have so many more sets than Y &R. I think they have much more going for them.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

Summer❄️x8. Yes she’s earned another ❄️ for hiring Chelsea as creative director.  This is another example of the Peter Principle. I believe this applies to the monkeys with a keyboard also because they give people a title that have nothing to do with the job they actually perform. For example, being a creative director is a heck of a lot more than knowing fashion as Chelsea told Mrs Chipmunk.  A creative director is usually an advertising professional that is in charge of advertising and marketing campaigns and monitor their results.  

Mariah looked exceptionally pretty today. I’m sure it was because of her longer hair and her new hair color 👍

Kyle finally woke up and smelled the coffee. Kyle doth spoke the truth that practically everyone, in GC, has earned their position because of their last name.  This proves that art does imitate life 😉

Summer❄️x8 encouraging Abby to pick a side between her mother and Jack when Abby wants to be neutral.  Hey Summer❄️x8 how did that work out for you 😂.  I guess misery loves company. 

Please tell me Ashley how you can recruit Jabot employees when the most prominent ones would have a non complete clause in their employment agreement?  Ashley’s plan has so many flaws it’s laughable.  Yes Ashley, save Jabot by destroying Diane and Jack. 

Another laughable strategy but this time from Nostrils.  Ashley would not be satisfied with Diane walking away from Jabot. Ashley would need to walk away from Jack. Nostrils and Ashley are both stupid rabbits. 

Two days without Taz🌪️.  Fantastic!!  

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Loved Nikki's brightly colored dress and thought she looked fabulous today.

Whoa, Tucker's been working out. Those biceps were fully loaded.

And Mariah's hair was luxurious as usual. Not a fan of the boxy suit however, at least not for her.

Tucker, my guy, stop begging. Ashley ain't worth all that. But if it's part of a long con you've been running, do carry on. Just ease up on the manspreading, okay?

Abby comforting Summer made me twitchy. AFAIC those two should not be anything remotely close to galpals-ish.

Diane trying to work Billy. Hmm, I don't know about that. He has his faults but Billy generally has not been an easy mark. Plus he has nothing to prove to Diane.

There sure was a lot of boozing going on this episode. Diane and Billy with the room temperature brown liquor; Summer with the gigantic martini; Ashley and Tucker with the champagne; and, whatever Jack was guzzling in the jazz lounge. Holy hangover, Batman!

Gah, everyone knows what's best for you, Kyle? You and Adam should start a support group. He's got Victor, Nick, and Sally planning his life without his input too. And Sharon has basically gone into steamroller mode with him. Kyle, you're on easy street compared to Adam.

OMG, Ashley is an utter loony toon. There is nothing to indicate Diane is a danger to Jabot. At this point it seems to me Ashley is its biggest threat right now, especially with Tucker lowkey egging her on.

FOH with your stupid loyalty tests, Kyle. I'm glad Mariah reminded him that she and Tessa actually need their jobs, unlike him and Summer the trust fund babies.

William, nobody wanted to gaze right at your crotch either. IMO you and Tucker need to cut that shite out. Good job throwing Diane's manipulative play back at her though.

Poor Tucker. He just can't get Ashley to bend the knee to him emotionally. Aww.

Lol, I guess Billy's going to be the Sonny Corleone of the Abbott family. Stand back everybody. 🙄

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
23 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Sporadic watcher of that.  Did Curtis die?  Probably not.

Sorry, I don't know. Only saw Mondays show. I think he will be paralyzed.

Most interesting fact to come out on today's show: Tessa is still the face of Marchetti.  Last we saw of that she was doing a God awful job of modeling at the park . Not a peep since then until today.

++++++

Did you hear the news that Andrea Evans, age 66 died a few days ago? I knew her from OLTL but I understand she was in Y & R and B&B also.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago

And Mariah's hair was luxurious as usual. Not a fan of the boxy suit however, at least not for her.

Tucker, my guy, stop begging. Ashley ain't worth all that. But if it's part of a long con you've been running, do carry on. Just ease up on the manspreading, okay?

Abby comforting Summer made me twitchy. AFAIC those two should not be anything remotely close to galpals-ish.

Diane trying to work Billy. Hmm, I don't know about that. He has his faults but Billy generally has not been an easy mark. Plus he has nothing to prove to Diane.

There sure was a lot of boozing going on this episode. Diane and Billy with the room temperature brown liquor; Summer with the gigantic martini; Ashley and Tucker with the champagne; and, whatever Jack was guzzling in the jazz lounge. Holy hangover, Batman!

1 hour ago

Gah, everyone knows what's best for you, Kyle? You and Adam should start a support group. He's got Victor, Nick, and Sally planning his life without his input too. And Sharon has basically gone into steamroller mode with him. Kyle, you're on easy street compared to Adam.

OMG, Ashley is an utter loony toon. There is nothing to indicate Diane is a danger to Jabot. At this point it seems to me Ashley is its biggest threat right now, especially with Tucker lowkey egging her on.

FOH with your stupid loyalty tests, Kyle. I'm glad Mariah reminded him that she and Tessa actually need their jobs, unlike him and Summer the trust fund babies.

William, nobody wanted to gaze right at your crotch either. IMO you and Tucker need to cut that shite out. Good job throwing Diane's manipulative play back at her though.

Lol, I guess Billy's going to be the Sonny Corleone of the Abbott family. Stand back everybody. 🙄nows what's best for you, Kyle? You and Adam should start a support group. He's got Victor, Nick, and Sally planning his life without his input too. And Sharon has basically gone into steamroller mode with him. Kyle, you're on easy street compared to Adam.

Lol, I guess Billy's going to be the Sonny Corleone of the Abbott family. Stand back everybody. 🙄

Sorry for quoting the whole post.  Honest to pete, my mind's eye read that last sentence as Billy's going to be the Fredo Corleone of the Abbott family.

• LOL 7
(edited)

Mariah: Where the fuck have you been? I’ve been texting your ass 24/7.

Kyle: i haven’t been ghosting you. Until now. Your attitude sucks big time.

@@@@@@@@

Summer: I’ll have a smugtini while celebrating the return of the schmatta queen. It was totally my hard sell that wore her down and not proximity to Billy’s swizzle stick. Yeah, turns out swizzle sticks can have swizzle sticks. Who knew?

Abby: Hey, asshole.

Summer: Eek! Is there a hurricane blowing through town?

@@@@@@@

Ashley: Flowers, champagne? What are we celebrating? Did Diane die in a fire?

Tucker: Any night I get to stick my dick in crazy is worth celebrating.

@@@@@@@

Jack: Nikki? Is someone else embalming Victor tonight?

Nikki: I had to get away from the smell of death.

Jack: Nick stopped by to use the bathroom, huh?

Nikki: After eating at Zippy’s Clam Shack, no less. Won’t you join me?

Jack: Sure. What the hell.

Nikki: How’s everything going? How is Jabot?

Jack: You treacherous slag!

@@@@@@@@@

Diane: Let me buy you a drink, Billy.

Billy: Dilly.

Diane: Pardon?

Billy: That will be our smoosh name. Like Philly, only classier. Dilly dilly!

Diane: Um, I just wanted to discuss Jabot. Put your knobby knees together and get your coat.

Billy: I’m too lazy to move past the office door. I’ll pour some drinks here. It’s okay if you check out my firm and supple rear suite. Jack never needs to know.

@@@@@@@

Nikki: After all we’ve been through, you dare accuse me of being a spy? In front of Neil’s portrait at that! Blasphemer! I’ll take my beverage to go.

Jack: Okay, okay. Even though your husband had me replaced with a narcotics trafficker who repeatedly raped my wife, I apologize for my reflexive mistrust of Newmans.

Nikki: That’s showing the proper deference. It remains to be seen if Neil will forgive you. Considering your unseemly outburst, I presume things are going poorly at Jabot.

Jack: Poorly? Summer rewarded my confidence in her by hiring a designer of visual vomit as Marchetti’s creative director. My brother is manspreading so excessively at work that each leg needs its own desk. Ashley started ritualistically summoning demons in the basement of our home to harass Diane. The struggle is real.

@@@@@@@@

Summer: I suppose you’re here to tell me everything is my fault. Just remember, as my dad says, when you point a finger at someone, there’s still a thumb up your ass.

Abby: When it comes to the marriage between my cousin and niece, I’m neutral. Also, I don’t give a shit. Call me Shitzerland.

Summer: I desperately need to unburden myself. Kyle doesn’t trust me anymore, like covering for my asylum escapee mother was some kind of personal betrayal.

Abby: I know all about betrayed husbands. Lol! Remember when I slept with your hubby?

Summer: Let’s change the subject. How did you happen to walk face first into a frying pan while inside a wind tunnel?

@@@@@@@

Diane: Now don’t be offended-

Billy: I don’t get offended. I do the offending. Winks.

Diane: I know you feel that letting Ashley and Tucker toddle off on their own with no pushback is a solid strategy.

Billy: You agreed with me.

Diane: Yes, but I’ve been worrying ever since I decided your opinion had any merit. There’s a first time for everything, sure, but what if those two fuckers take off with patents and products?

Billy: Who cares? I’ve got a sweet new Cool Ranch cologne coming out for teenage playas this summer.

Diane: It’s important to protect Jack and Jabot from their machinations. If Ashley and Tucker come after us, I’d hate for Jack to get down in the mud.

Billy: They don’t want this smoke. Now admit you want me to get down and dirty or I’ll just go back to airing out my undercarriage.

@@@@@@@@@

Mariah: I had to find out from Tessa that you left Marchetti.

Kyle: Well excuuuuuse me for not immediately notifying you as my life fell apart around my ears. Next time, you’ll be the first to know.

Mariah: You fucking idiot. What do you think friendship means? I would have accepted being fifth to know.

Kyle: Well, Summer and I officially separated. The sight of her pout face was intolerable to me, so I told her to GTFO.

Mariah: That’s a shame.

Kyle: Very sincere. My dad felt it was best that Summer and I not bring the awkwardness to the office, so he promoted her far beyond her competence and offered me head of the fertilizer division. There is no fertilizer division.

Mariah: Then what does your Uncle Billy produce there?

Kyle: I haven’t slept in a week. Harrison is confused and keeps asking where Mama Butthole is.

Mariah: I am sorry that it’s hurting you and Harrison.

Kyle: Don’t be. I’m living my best life.

@@@@@@@@

Ashley: Let’s drink to finding the porn stache and freeing Phyllis to run roughshod over Diane. Hahaha!

Tucker: Or we could toast to our new company, our engagement and the true and passionate love we feel for one another.

Record scratch.

Ashley: Don’t be such an emo douchebag. We’re having fun, vengeance is mine and we both understand this is a strictly a transactional relationship.

Tucker: It’s not transactional for me. Now I kind of feel like a man whore though.

Ashley: We both understand this is transactional. La la la. I can’t hear anything you say.

Tucker: Have you ever known joy in your life?

Ashley: Once. I had convinced Jack that John Abbott wasn’t his father. The look of sheer devastation on his face carried me aloft on a velvety magic carpet of joy.

Tucker: I’m froused. Frightened and aroused.

@@@@@@@@

Abby: I’m not, like, in your marriage, so I can’t advise you. Plus, and I cannot stress this strongly enough, I do not give a shit. How’s about you take a “hang in there” and let that keep you warm at night?

Summer: Well, this is all Diane’s fault anyways. She could have killed my mother and Kyle needs to accept that.

Abby: You sound like my mother. That is not a compliment.

Summer: I’m sooo glad I don’t live with the Abbotts anymore. Sure, Jack begged me to stay. I’m like his favorite kid ever since he saw me shoot out of my mom’s vajayjay. Him and Ashley are throwing down and it’s getting real ugly. Again, all Diane’s fault.

Abby: I thought my mother would be so busy planning her wedding to Tucker that she wouldn’t have time to constantly shit on Uncle Jack.

Summer: He should get his suits made out of toilet paper and kitty litter. Note to self: pass suggestion on to Chelsea. So which side are you on?

Abby: Uncle Jack is the only normal person I know, so I’d hate to go against him. On the other hand, my mother is a spite driven entity.it doesn’t seem wise to cross her.

Summer: What a wuss. Choosing neither side is like choosing all sides.

Abby: Asshole. Hastily texts her mother about the new company.

@@@@@@@@

Nikki: I certainly hold no love in my heart for your sister. Victor kept her as a thrall for much longer than I would have liked. But have you considered this new company is her way of coping with your poor romantic choices?

Jack: Uhhhh, no?

Nikki: I know you can be ruthless in business when you want to be. You spent years battling Victor. Do you really want to become that guy again? Against your own family?

Jack: Fuck yes. Ashley has a hair across her ass about me. I don’t know if Tucker put it there or what, but I’m sick of it.

Nikki: Tucker isn’t your usual kettle of fish. He’s more like a cauldron of sharks.

Jack: If a shark could make coffee that tastes like ambrosia squeezed from the teats of a goddess. By the way, thanks for not shitting on Diane tonight.

Nikki: I’ll never like Diane. She did frame me for murder after all.

Jack: Those five hours in prison were some of the hardest of your life, I know. 

Nikki: Quite so. However, I promise not to gather a posse of lunatics with torches and pitchforks again. Neil would disapprove.

Jack: Neil was all about friendship. You can feel the magical aura of kindness radiating throughout this jazz lounge. Oddly enough, you can kinda feel an invisible pole of self-righteousness wedged in your ass too. Such an uncomfortable blessing.

Nikki: I was drawn here tonight by that portrait. It beckoned me. Neil and I spent many wonderful nights blitzed out of our minds, talking smack about about our friends and family.

Jack: You followed Neil’s example by extending an invitation to me tonight and getting on your high horse a couple of times. Peace be with you.

Nikki: Namaste.

@@@@@@@@

Ashley: Here’s to destroying Jabot one employee at a time.

Tucker: Sigh.

Ashley: It’ll be great! We’ll offer them more money, titles, benefits… and if that doesn’t work, we’ll kidnap and deprogram them.

Tucker: Like why bother with employees who are loyal to Jack? Why waste money essentially trying to bribe them? We can hire people who aren’t aware that you’re crazy .

Ashley: We must expose Diane, which will expose Jack’s terrible judgement. We’ll spread rumors that Diane microwaves fish in the staff lounge. I’ll need to hire an intern to warm up herring two days a week.

Tucker: I refuse to discuss this plan of yours until you confess your love to me.

Ashley: You’re such a wet mop.

Tucker: I’m sorry. It’s hard to get it up to pillow talk about killing Jabot.

Ashley: Kill it? I don’t want it to die! I simply want to pants the CEO, ruin his relationships, undermine his authority and convince the employees to abandon a sinking Jaboat. When the company is reduced to a cinder, we swoop in and absorb it. I’ll be a hero!

Tucker: Yeah, your dad would be real proud. Do you love me or not?

Ashley: Words are worthless. Fucking says it all.

@@@@@@@@

Mariah: Your best life? Have you been sniffing your Sharpies again?

Kyle: So now you’re telling me how to feel?

Mariah: I’ll be telling you to fuck yourself if you don’t lose the attitude. Is this your hardo brave act? Save it for Harrison.

Kyle: I’m happy. I’m finally free to seize my own destiny.

Mariah: Not the hats again. I hate to agree with Summer about anything, but…

Kyle: I’m going to work at Newman Media for Audra Charles. She’s passionate, driven, passionate…

Mariah: Should you be making big decisions when you’re angry?

Kyle: I’ve never seen things more clearly. The outside world can stop calling me a nepo baby and leaving pacifiers in my mailbox.

Mariah: Fuck the outside world.

Kyle: Sure, but it’s haaaarrrdddd when everyone thinks you’ve climbed the corporate ladder because you’re the boss’ son. Waaahhhh. You should join me. For real.

Mariah: Dude, I should quit my job because you’ve got diaper rash over your family drama? I have a family not named Abbott. I need the paycheck.

Kyle: Newman Media doesn’t pay in seashells, you know. Look, war is coming to Jabot. Go AWOL before you get fragged like me. Or eat shit. I don’t care either way.

Mariah: Are you mad because I won’t resign my job to take a flier on your brand new workplace? Is this what we’re doing now?

Kyle: I’m taking my balls and going to Newman. Enjoy working with Summer!

@@@@@@@@

Diane: I think there’s been a misunderstanding, Billy. I think you’re gross and your nostrils are upsetting local weather patterns. I’m not trying to flirt.

Billy: Like I said, I’m impossible to offend. Plus I sincerely believe all women desire this swag bag.

Diane: I’ve been working hard on my to-do list and learning my duties. Worrying about Ashley is distracting. That’s why I think we need a decisive plan to kick her ass.

Billy: I have a wild idea that you may not like much. However, it would help protect Jack and Jabot and mess with Ashley’s beehive of a mind.

Diane: I’m all ears.

Billy: Resign. Boom. Ashley and Tucker deflate faster than my dick after sex with Chelsea. Ashley looks like a jerk if she still comes at Jabot with her main target bowing out.

Diane: That plan sucks. It’s like the Billy Abbott’s nostrils of plans.

Billy: It’s fucking brilliant. No one will see it coming. It just needs to emerge from your piehole.

Jack: What’s this? A secret meeting?

Diane: Billy was just teaching me how to short sheet Ashley’s bed. We need a wide variety of tactics.

Jack: You’re still with me aren’t you, Billy?

Billy: I would fuck a wife for you, buddy.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 3
  • Fire 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Honest to pete, my mind's eye read that last sentence as Billy's going to be the Fredo Corleone of the Abbott family

Hah! At this point I think the Fredo is Kyle.

VRCpdpH.jpg

And one day Harrison will take him on a boat ride out on the lake.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6