Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Question for those of you with spouses/SOs:  Do they constantly call you baby, I adore you, I love you, blah blah blah?

I think I'd die laughing if Mr. Cookie came in calling me baby, darling etc.  Most of the time since it's just the two of us, he doesn't even say my name!

My Irish-American grandparents were two of the loveliest, most loving people I ever knew.  They had a 61 year marriage back when it was still unusual to even live long enough to reach that goal.  We all knew they loved each other, but PDA's between two were subtle, at best.

My grandfather played the fiddle in an Irish band and one day he was practicing in the kitchen on a number called, "The girl I left behind" when gram strolled through, gave him the eye and said to the room "She was the lucky one!"  Everyone within a 2 block radius dissolved in laughter but her sarcasm fooled nobody.

If either of them used the term "My Baby" to refer to the other, the irony alone would have made the house sink into the ground.

Some show it and some say it.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Am I wrong in hearing Claire say that her therapist signed off on facing Auntie Jordan would be a good idea?  So why would Victoria be questioning if it’s a good idea. 

Auntie Jordan is in custody and facing charges in Oregon. I guess Oregon takes president over the similar charges Auntie Jordan faces in Wisconsin.  

Banana Breath🦍🦍🦍🦍 has the IQ of an ameba so all it would take is for someone to be able to peel a banana to be able to impress him. 

Audra, don’t you already have a prestigious job with NM and Nikki and Victor know what you did so please tell me how your reputation is ruined. Where can you go from here without being under someone’s thumb?  

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Why does Adam not wear a tie? His look seems as affected to me as Tucker's turtlenecks.

Yeah, Claire, don't call Victoria "Mom." Try "Mommie Dearest." 😉

Shut up, Kyle. AFAIC Tucker should file assault charges against you and your feeble fist of fury. At least there's actual evidence of the resulting damage.

There is no way Victoria and Cole should go back to OR with Claire to see Jordan. I don't even know why a judge would approve such a risky request. How about a video conference instead?

That was Nick and Adam's big presentation? Yeesh, it took less than five minutes, they provided no supporting documentation, and they stayed seated the whole time. I think sixth graders could've done a better job, and Daddy CEO likely would've shown Christian and Connor more sincere respect.

How many times have we seen the same series of scenes between Kyle, Audra, and Tucker? And then Kyle goes back to the Abbott manse to assure Jack, Diane, and Ashley that he's got Tucker on the ropes. And then Ashley goes to confront Tucker but nothing really changes. Yawn.

Cole told Claire the Newmans love unconditionally. OMG, talk about someone being delusional. Victor only loves his family to the extent they remain under his control, and his family loves having the Newman name, money, and status.

Hey Ashley, you don't want to tangle with Audra. She doesn't necessarily play by the genteel GC society rules you're used to. Plus, she considers you the #1 reason Tucker has lost his edge.

Everyone he cares about has dumped Tucker, and Audra has drop-kicked both Tucker and Kyle out of her life. I'm not sure there's a "who killed Tucker?" murder mystery coming so much as a "how will Tucker unalive himself?" ending to his tenure in GC. 😒

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Me and my hubster sarcasticly call each other dear in order not to argue. First name dear. My oldest son picked it up as a toddler and for the longest time called me firstnamedear without the sarcasm. I LOVED th

When  ABFAB was on I started calling my kid SweetieDarling.  He's now 38 and my husband has to check himself before he calls him that.  He has a 2 year old son and I don't want the kid picking up on that.

Back to the snark:  PRODUCERS; STOP FUCKING WITH TUCKER.  He's the main reason, along with Diane and Chansome I watch.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Is Cole supposed to look like a drugged out stoner?

After losing the marriage lottery with both a Newman and an Abbott, he hasn't had anyone to call him " Baby " for 20 something years.

• LOL 15
59 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

PRODUCERS; STOP FUCKING WITH TUCKER.  He's the main reason, I watch.

Mis quoted to make MY point to producers.

• Like 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That was Nick and Adam's big presentation? Yeesh, it took less than five minutes, they provided no supporting documentation, and they stayed seated the whole time. I think sixth graders could've done a better job, and Daddy CEO likely would've shown Christian and Connor more sincere respect.

So that's what Genoa City CEO's do, huh?  Two brothers who both can see their AARP memberships swiftly approaching, have to placate their superannuated fadda, and they do that by giving him a three or four sentence recommendation on what to do with a newly acquired company??  They give no specifics, just suggest making it a "boutique" company and then congratulate each other on a new name for it that sounds like the brand of mayonnaise I buy?  I guess this the Newman answer to Jabotiques?  I also suppose this is how they justify their twin elventy zillion dollar salary?  

And Victor congratulates them and says, bursing with pride like a balloon full of pond water, "this is what Newmans DO!  Sons my sons, I've finally crushed you both, my dreams are complete!"

Mr. Dithers in Dagwood is a better boss.

And it's all too close to our current reality to be entertaining.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, boes said:

Do they constantly call you baby, I adore you, I love you, blah blah blah?

Paranoid as I am, if I was married to someone who called me sweetheart, baby, dearest, etc. every three minutes and told me twenty times a day how much they adored me, I'd wonder how many life insurance policies they had going on me and why they wanted us to go hiking in the Grand Canyon on our next vacation.

7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Audra has drop-kicked both Tucker and Kyle out of her life

My suggestion for improving the show is to have Audra become a force to be reckoned with in GC.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I was kind of shocked that the Cole in the Cole/Ashley/Victoria 20+ years ago flashback was a bit of a cutie pie - some of us age well, others, like me, just look old.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, boes said:

Do they constantly call you baby, I adore you, I love you, blah blah blah?

Could it be that the reason Victor uses all those endearments with Nikki is because he can't remember her name, but he retains a vague recollection that they're married?

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I think Cole would look much better with a different hairstyle.  It looks like he wears a bowl on top of his head during haircuts. Maybe wear it a little longer; and I am in the minority, but possibly a bit of a scruf, too.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

@Kemper I agree about the hair. He needs to see Traci’s person, he would look better with her hair. He has so many options instead of that brutalist awfulness he has now. But I think that is what is popular with hair people now. I do like his scruff I just hate the highupness on his cheeks along with the sharp angles. His hair and beard need softening.  

I am still loving Nate. The actor is not as annoying to me for some reason. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Auntie Jordan is in custody and facing charges in Oregon. I guess Oregon takes president over the similar charges Auntie Jordan faces in Wisconsin

When a person is arrested their rap sheet is run.  If there are any warrants out on them the issuing agency is contacted and asked if they want the suspect extradited to their jurisdiction.  So, yeah, Oregon gets first dibs.  That doesn't mean Wisconsin/GC doesn't have a claim on her-they just have to wait for the charges in Oregon to be addressed.

• Like 3
  • Useful 7
15 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

sorry, don't understand?

not offended at all.  just curious {and was a bit tired}!

12 hours ago, Peppermint said:

@One Tough Cookie....I used your quote about Tucker, but left out the part about Diane, etc.  Did NOT want to leave the impression that I was quoting you exactly.

Still offended anyways. Sorry. Off to the pillory now. 🤢

not offended AT ALL.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, boes said:

My Irish-American grandparents were two of the loveliest, most loving people I ever knew.  They had a 61 year marriage back when it was still unusual to even live long enough to reach that goal.  We all knew they loved each other, but PDA's between two were subtle, at best.

My grandfather played the fiddle in an Irish band and one day he was practicing in the kitchen on a number called, "The girl I left behind" when gram strolled through, gave him the eye and said to the room "She was the lucky one!"  Everyone within a 2 block radius dissolved in laughter but her sarcasm fooled nobody.

If either of them used the term "My Baby" to refer to the other, the irony alone would have made the house sink into the ground.

Some show it and some say it.

That is adorable!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Nikki needs one of those giant Stanley cups that are so popular right now.  She could take swigs of vodka all day instead of sneaking sips from a flask in her crocodile handbag.

Oh joy another Nate sand Victoria scene. Where the hell has Elena been? They need to pair her with Chance and only show Nate when someone is telling him off.

For a minute I thought the sight of Nick was going to put Sally off her night with Adam. Glad I was wrong.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

21 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Maybe?

7 hours ago, Kemper said:

I think Cole would look much better with a different hairstyle.  It looks like he wears a bowl on top of his head during haircuts. Maybe wear it a little longer; and I am in the minority, but possibly a bit of a scruf, too.  

That unlikely dark scruff with graying hair looks like the old timey way they would show villians and hobos with Charcoal drawn on them. Cole needs to drop the 'just for men' beard tint. Speaking of - Tucker does the hair color thing well since his wiskers are quite snowy when he needs a shave. 

Crow; who thinks salt and pepper wiskers are attractive.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Victoria, you are a billionaire. Stop running to daddy and hire your own damn plane if you want it go to Oregon so badly. Stop whining. God woman you are around 50.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 12

My husband and I get along great but are very sarcastic with each other. We call each other "kid" the most but I also call him honey, sweetheart, dear, fucker, jerk, asshole. 😉. If he ever called me "my Baby" I'd think he went senile.

• LOL 13
(edited)

The GCAC waitstaff room must roll their eyes so hard at Sally and Adam and their perpetual "dates."  Hopefully those two are good tippers.

Looked to me like Nick was doing an end run around Adam. Why was he having a meeting with Victor about the big acquisition without his co-CEO? And Victor was basically encouraging it. So when Daddy CEO demands Adam and Nick work together, what he really means is for Adam to stay calm and out of the way.

Heaven help me, I'm with the Newmans. Victoria taking Claire to see Jordan in OR is insane. IMO Claire is testing Victoria see how much she can get away with, and whether Victoria will side with her against the other Newmans. Divide and conquer.

I wouldn't have expected NE's CEO to encounter any doors he couldn't get past, inside his own building. I was surprised he even knocked at Nikki's office.

Oy, Nick. TMW you run smack into your former sloppy seconds about to go enjoy the main dish. I'm glad Sally and Adam showed no shame or embarrassment about it.

Drunk AF Nikki was lucky Lauren showed up at just the right moment. Lauren may live to regret it though. Newmans = mess. 😒

Yeah, all a large pot of hot coffee would do for Nikki is make her a more alert drunk. And make her crash even harder when the caffeine buzz wore off. Instead, Nikki probably should've been drinking all the ice cold water her bladder could handle.

I wouldn't have expected Victor not to have a GPS locator on Nikki's phone, especially when she's so vulnerable right now. He'll owe Lauren a huge debt of gratitude for babysitting Nikki. Sure he will. 😐

Not sure why Sally and Adam were acting like they'd never fallen into bed together before. I mean, they're like a gourmet meal reheated 47 times in a microwave. Hot but less tasty.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I am almost over Nikki's struggles with her flask of vodka. AFAIC, there aren't any significant stakes for her unless, say, she drinks and drives, or has an ONS with her AA sponsor. Seems she's only worried about disappointing Victor, the guy who apparently has forgotten her name. 🙄

Nikki needs one of those giant Stanley cups that are so popular right now.  She could take swigs of vodka all day instead of sneaking sips from a flask in her crocodile handbag.

Yes! Newman Media could market their own branded Stanley cups. And it would make perfect sense for people to see Nikki carrying it around with her.

Where the hell has Elena been? They need to pair her with Chance

Oh my, I would definitely support that pairing. They'd make a gorgeous couple. ❤️❤️

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

One of the things I find unbelievable, but the writers think we're all too dumb to notice: Baby Eve was born with medical problems that required her hospitalization in a NICU, but no one, not her grieving parents nor the NICU staff, noticed that she had been replaced with a different baby - - come on, now, a mother, birth or adoptive, knows her own baby!

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki probably should've been drinking all the ice cold water her bladder could handle.

She also should have wolfed down a loaf of bread--that helps sop up the booze.  Oh course, I've only heard that one....

Lauren, what the hell were you wearing?

• LOL 10
10 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

She also should have wolfed down a loaf of bread--that helps sop up the booze. 

I heard someplace that butter does the same thing - so she should have wolfed down a loaf of bread slathered with butter.

• LOL 8
14 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

I heard someplace that butter does the same thing - so she should have wolfed down a loaf of bread slathered with butter.

Of course, we've just HEARD  of these remedies, amirite? :}

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Watching today left me feeling that Sally and Adam now totally lack the "pizzazz" they had in their initial coupling. It felt to me like the actors had gotten classes from Sharon, on how to continue thru their lives with some simulated representations of themselves standing in for the people they used to be. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Watching today left me feeling that Sally and Adam now totally lack the "pizzazz" they had in their initial coupling. It felt to me like the actors had gotten classes from Sharon, on how to continue thru their lives with some simulated representations of themselves standing in for the people they used to be. 

I ff'wd thru all their long, tedious scenes.  What have the writers done to her?  She's as exciting as a dust rag.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

I never heard that making coffee extra hot sped up the.sobering process .   wouldn't it have to cool down to be drinkable? Or was she going to pour booze in it to cool it down.

Does Nikki still drive? I was under the impression today that she initially intended to drive home until Lauren stopped her and the she mentioned a taxi. But she wasn't going home.

I had the feeling that when Victor disagreed with her that this would push her to cheat on him. My husband suggested it would be a much younger man like Arturo. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

You can always tell a “well-heeled woman” when she has different designer flasks to go along with her different designer handbags.  The only problem is that she doesn’t drink designer vodka.  

For me there is nothing wrong with Claire facing Auntie Jordan. Claire needs closure and it could be more harmful than not to let her emotions come to light. It’s the same as someone facing their attacker and giving testimony before a judge pronounces sentencing.  Or to argue against a prisoner being paroled.  

I’m all in favor of Victoria showing more and more she’s a human being capable of compassion. I’m also very much in favor of Sally and Adam 🔥🔥🔥.  Just like Tessa and Mariah, Sally and Adam really enjoy each other.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

If you ever hear me say the words "over-deliver on all metrics", just slip a cyanide tablet in my pint of Guinness.  I don't even know what that means!

I missed the episode where Victoria lost all her money and couldn't afford three tickets to Oregon on a commercial flight.  Not sure why they need a security team to visit someone in a prison.

In hindsight, all of those many months of Nikki acting insufferably snooty were leading up to this moment to make her fall even more dramatic.  And MTS does not disappoint here.  She's over-delivering on all metrics.  D'ohhh!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

If you ever hear me say the words "over-deliver on all metrics", just slip a cyanide tablet in my pint of Guinness. . .  And MTS does not disappoint here.  She's over-delivering on all metrics.  D'ohhh!

R.I.P. Snaporaz, we're gonna miss you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Dear Buttbiscuit;

Let me tell you something, young man. You wouldn’t think so, but it’s entirely possible to get properly shitfaced at work, stumble into the most popular place in Genoa City and be rescued by a considerate tart. Isn’t that wonderful? No one but the hotsy totsy who fetches you a room and sobering liquids will ever know your shame. Discretion is a marvelous thing. My daughter is flying across the country with her newborn grown ass child, a moldy string bean and the family’s paramilitary squad so that the big baby can confront the vicious peafowl who injected me with vodka. ONE ON ONE!!! Just the baby and the crazy aunt who dominated her life. What evil scheme will they come up with? Nobody cares about my feelings, nobody but Petty Officer Giuseppe Seahorse, aka the Stoli Pigeon aka my fucking flask. I don’t know why I’m writing this.

Signed;

I Hate My Family

Dear Family;

Join the club! Your family is what happens when you appoint Nosferatu to lifeguard the gene pool. You wrote in to vent, obviously, since I bet your husband hears the words you say but doesn’t really listen. Amirite? Holy shit, I’m deep. That being said, lighten up. It’s not like your daughter is flying to Oregon to spring your kidnapper. Unlike the police-free kleptocracy of Genoa City, they probably take serious crimes seriously over there and won’t let aunt and niece huddle over a bootleg laptop plotting world domination. You were hunting any excuse to drink, and your daughter’s wack ass decision to facilitate an in-person meeting that could occur over Zoom gave it to you. It’s not easy, but you gotta plow through this setback and keep fighting the fight. I don’t even get how you seem to be brand new to Newmans not giving a shit about someone’s feelings. Hello?

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I’m concerned that the fragile truce I forged with my upright bonobo brother could be in trouble. He stomped into the Athletic Club just as my lady and I were headed upstairs for truffles. He had been involved with the lady as an insult to me before, so I had to be very careful not to gloat about reintroducing her to orgasms. He was his typical crude self, all snippy with her like he had a heat rash on his hemorrhoids. He claimed he was cool with me, but he had his arms folded in pout position, which revealed the hilarious smallness of his bidness suit. Fortunately, his scowling dickishness wasn’t the boner killer you’d imagine. Thanks for listening!

Signed;

Truffles Ruffled

Dear Truffles;

Thank you for writing in! It’s a pleasure to hear from someone without a problem or who needs me to pull advice out of my nasal archives (I’ve rearranged my collection according to the dewey decimal system via serendipitous paprika-propelled sneeze). There’s no pressure to perform when someone is dunking hard on their brother under the guise of soliciting my wise counsel. Well played, sir. Just remember to know your limits; I used to rub my brother’s face in my wife-fucking hijinks and ever since, my manscaping lotion is occasionally replaced with Nair. I know it’s not my girlfriend, because she’s always said she’d rather play on a golf course than hike across the desert. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 1/8/2024 at 6:48 PM, Js Nana said:

I don't, I think the character is one of the biggest phonies on that show - what do you say about a character who would let her young daughter show up at the church, all excited that her divorced parents were going to remarry, only to stand at the altar and announce to all assembled that she wasn't going through with the wedding because she'd found out, before their wedding day, that Nick had spent a one-nighter with Phyllis, and then left her daughter to be comforted by others as she ran out of the church - and I'm convinced that she got her degree in Psychology from some on-line diploma mill.

The same thing you would about Nick, said daughter's father, who is the one that cheated, but kept it a secret knowing it would blow up his family (again).

IIRC, Sharon found out about Nick and Phyllis from Mariah on the day of the wedding and agonized about whether or not she should go through with it. When Sharon told Nick she couldn't marry him, Tessa took Faith out of the room. Also, Phyllis was not some random woman who Nick had a one-night stand with, she is the woman who had tawdry after with Nick after he and Sharon lost their child. There's a long and painful history there. Say what you want about how Sharon handled the situation, but Nick is also Faith's parent and hurt her (and his family) by choosing to keeping the ONS with Phyllis a secret. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 1/9/2024 at 12:04 PM, Snaporaz said:

It's funny how the soap star merry-go-round works.  I have no idea who Bobby Warner is, but I recognized him as Oscar from B&B and one of the Dylans from GL.  

Ugh. Ewwww. Yuck. Oscar was without a doubt the worst character on B&B ever. (Yeah, and Amber had a twin over there.) He had the worst affected accent any human being has ever used. Listening to him speak made my skin crawl. Glad I'm barely watching the show anymore and I hope and pray I don't have to endure him again. Just ewwww.

On 1/9/2024 at 5:53 PM, Skarzero said:

Also is no one gonna point out that Chance is her aunt's ex-husband/cousin's father? Like lack of chemistry aside, that's kinda pushing it for even for a soap.

It's payback for Austin. Like anybody cares.

11 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Adam Newman + Chocolate truffles = a match made in heaven

But Sally said that she only had the boring flavors left. Which has had me wondering, what are the boring flavors of chocolate truffles? And what are the exciting flavors of chocolate truffles? I think Sally's more of a Reeses peanut butter cup kind of girl anyway.

11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

For me there is nothing wrong with Claire facing Auntie Jordan. 

It seems pointless to me. Auntie Jordan is insane. A confrontation won't do any good and will just give Jordan another opportunity to be hurtful to Claire. Telling someone who is evil and insane how they hurt you either makes them lash out more or strokes their ego. I guess Claire's physiachiatrist went to the same matchbook cover clown college that Sharinsane did. Claire may as well get a cat and try to teach it long division.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Does Nikki still drive? I was under the impression today that she initially intended to drive home until Lauren stopped her and the she mentioned a taxi. But she wasn't going home.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. How did she get from her office to the GCAC when she could barely walk much less operate a car safely? The writers need to clarify how Nikki's getting around because right now I think they're tacitly approving drunk driving.

I’ve rearranged my collection according to the dewey decimal system via serendipitous paprika-propelled sneeze

As someone who frequents my local library, this visual will haunt me. Dewey. OMG no.

But Sally said that she only had the boring flavors left. Which has had me wondering, what are the boring flavors of chocolate truffles? And what are the exciting flavors of chocolate truffles?

According to me (😏), the boring flavors are hazelnut and raspberry. The exciting chocolate truffle flavors are Amaretto and tiramisu. In fact, at one point I was on the verge of developing a serious overindulgence issue with Amaretto chocolate truffles. Had to cold-turkey quit that sh!t hard.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9
14 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I missed the episode where Victoria lost all her money and couldn't afford three tickets to Oregon on a commercial flight.  Not sure why they need a security team to visit someone in a prison.

I would have liked this story better if Victoria and Cole were just flying by themselves to give support to Claire's (totally unbelievable) need to confront Jordan.  Because:

• Claire is under arrest for criminal activities.  The only reason she is not in jail alongside Jordan is her mental instability and the Newman pull that got her shipped off to WI.
  • No law enforcement agency is going to let her leave the state without one or two police/guards accompanying her. The staff at the mental facility can not make the decision to let her leave. I'm hoping that when she gets back to Oregon's jurisdiction, they lock her up in a facility there.
  • Claire and her escorts would not be able to fly on the Newman jet because it poses serious conflict of interest.  Kind of like a bribe.  Or the risk of escape facilitated by her loving parents.
  • I can't believe that in the short time the facility has been treating her (and she has been asleep most of it) they have reached the conclusion that seeing Jordan would be beneficial to her (Claire's) mental health.

I just decided that I don't like this story at all.  It wouldn't even make a good true crime podcast.

End Friday Rant.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, ezzylin said:

When Sharon told Nick she couldn't marry him, Tessa took Faith out of the room.

I repeat, only a completely self-centered parent would give no thought whatsoever as to how their actions would affect their child - letting her daughter get all dressed up and be so excited that she was going to see her parents remarry one another, only to dash her hopes at the very last moment, and in front of a church full of people and then run off with no concern as to how their child had been affected by that is beyond self-centered.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2

I'm hoping that since Claire got to go to Oregon to get closure with her Auntie Jordan, that Victoria & Cole will take her to an allergist on her next day pass. The bags under Claire's eyes today were almost as big as the ones her G-Ma Nikki hides her flasks in.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Whee, Audra was not scurred of Miss Ashley. She knew someone was trying to punch above her bish class. O hai Ash.

Nikki passed out drunk with all her clothes on. Yikes. Housekeeping will probably find those bed linens full of sequins and beads and vodka-scented spittle.

Hmm, I don't know about Seth sitting in Nikki's room alone with her without her conscious knowledge. Seemed to me like a boundary was crossed. 🤔

Ashley: Audra, why is Tucker gaslighting me about what happened in Paris? Whhhyy?
Audra: I don't know, maybe because you're fcuking nutz.
Ashley: how dare you insult me!
Audra: I don't mince words. If you don't know you better ask somebody.
Ashley: well, I never!
Audra: well, that's not what I heard.

Victor could remember Lauren and Seth's names but even when his hungover wife was sinking toward rock bottom, he couldn't call her anything but "my baby"??!!!??? This guy. 🙄

Orange Jumpsuit Jordan was giving Claire a master class in projection. Every bad thing she accused the Newmans of, she's done to Claire her own self. At least Claire was strong enough to see through Jordan's awfulness.

Nice try, Ashley. Tucker was not trying to be your fool or support your delusions.

Victor still lowkey dissing Seth. I hope Nikki doesn't get a new AA sponsor just because Victor might be feeling insecure.

Re the previews: Lauren speaks to Jack about Nikki's drinking. Whoa. Victor may decide to back Seth after all if it means keeping Jack away from Nikki's booze troubles.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hmm, I don't know about Seth sitting in Nikki's room alone with her without her conscious knowledge. Seemed to me like a boundary was crossed.

Yeah, that bothered me also.  Lauren should either have stayed or called Victor.  Seth is coming on smarmy to me.

eta:  I'm going out to listen to some music tonite.  I may have to try the bread/butter trick tomorrow.

Cheers

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Doesn’t  Sharon live on Victor’s Ranch Compound?  I found it quite odd that security had to let Victor know that Sharon was coming to the ranch house.

Auntie Jordan, what a piece of work. Claire confronted Auntie Jordan but it was a little less of a confrontation when Claire was deciding to pull the trigger in the cabin.  Anyway, now let’s see if Claire decides to let Victoria and Cole into her life.  

Ashley’s hair is starting to like the deranged woman Tucker is turning her into.  

• Like 11
(edited)

Is anyone else seeing double profile pictures or have I been drinking along with Nikki too much?

My screen keeps changing directions and jumping around too.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

Two things:

1. Victoria turned Cole into a vampire on the plane ride to Oregon, right?

2. My baby my baby my baby my baby back ribs SHUT THE FUCK UP, VICTOR!

I’m like Nick and can’t count properly.

3. Someone needed to record Jordan’s conversation with Claire and send it to Ashley so she can understand what gaslighting is. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I found it quite odd that security had to let Victor know that Sharon was coming to the ranch house.

Well, Viktor has his crack(head) team on "high" alert.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9