Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Pledge Master, Beer Lord

• Start Topic

Kyle and Amanda turn the house into a petting zoo for Kyle's birthday; Paige laments that friend Hannah has fallen under Luke's spell; Carl invites his new fling to the house; a spat between Jules and Jordan escalates into a possible eviction.

Airs April 1, 2020.

3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Paige has the tiniest apartment I’ve ever seen!! Kudos to her for having her own place though.

I imagine if most people had their parents paying their rent they would also choose to live alone.

• Love 5

It's obvious that no one likes Jules. She never asked people to pick sides, yet she was also blamed for it.  As a cast member with her own room since episode 1, not sure why Carl & Kyle are so adamant about kicking her out. 

This article sheds some light about what really went down behind the scenes.  It might be a bit spoilery:

Kyle needs to come to terms with his age.  A Frat party at 37?   That's embarrassing.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, snarts said:

It's obvious that no one likes Jules. She never asked people to pick sides, yet she was also blamed for it.  As a cast member with her own room since episode 1, not sure why Carl & Kyle are so adamant about kicking her out. 

This article sheds some light about what really went down behind the scenes.  It might be a bit spoilery:

Kyle needs to come to terms with his age.  A Frat party at 37?   That's embarrassing.  

I am...still confused. Although I kind of think Carl was just raging over Sara and pointing it at Jules. And Kyle, well Kyle only care about his party always.

ok, I’m not even an animal person particularly, but those poor goats around all those drunk people was giving me anxiety.

• Love 7

I’m interested in knowing the complete story of the summer house that Carl left 5 years ago. Does it wasn’t a good fit = asked to leave after a drunken rage? There’s just so many red flags with him. Been fired from a lot of jobs, hasn’t ever had a really long term relationship, and now we find out he left at least one summer share. None of those things by themselves is particularly alarming, but all together it’s not great. 

• Love 13

First-time viewer here.  Two things:  in a "real" summer house, don't people pay to live there all summer?  So you couldn't kick someone out if they paid for the whole summer?   Also, where can I find the owner of those goats so I can slap him up side the head?   Who in their right mind takes their animals to a drunken frat party? 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, NannyBails said:

First-time viewer here.  Two things:  in a "real" summer house, don't people pay to live there all summer? 

In a real summer house, yes, you pay up front for a particular time (weekends, weekdays, etc).  But I wouldn't call this a real summer house, there's casting and payments involved.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’m interested in knowing the complete story of the summer house that Carl left 5 years ago. Does it wasn’t a good fit = asked to leave after a drunken rage? There’s just so many red flags with him. Been fired from a lot of jobs, hasn’t ever had a really long term relationship, and now we find out he left at least one summer share. None of those things by themselves is particularly alarming, but all together it’s not great. 

And he’s, you know, a douchebag! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Also, where can I find the owner of those goats so I can slap him up side the head?   Who in their right mind takes their animals to a drunken frat party? 

Disgusting.  This makes me HATE Kyle.  Who orders goats for a drunken party?  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Disgusting.  This makes me HATE Kyle.  Who orders goats for a drunken party?  

Who pees in a plastic cup in the middle of a party instead of going indoors to pee or even going behind a bush or tree? Yep also Kyle!

• Love 10

I’m so conflicted.  I really liked this show when it started.  But the first season was in Montauk, no?   I don’t hate Kyle or Carl, per se.  They are the quintessential party boy bachelors.  I’ve known many of them and can’t hate too much if they are honest about it.  They are fun party guys, if that’s what you are into.  

This season is kinda just meh.  I can’t put my finger on it, but it’s just not fun anymore.  

Jordan is fucking weird and needs to go.  Jules seems nice and sweet she has no business getting hung up over this sexually incompetent dork.

Hey, did y’all know Hannah plays tennis?  Just in case you were not aware, she had to play a match in her bikini in the midst of a rager.  WTF.  Like seriously.  WHAT. THE.  FUCK.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, MollyWebber said:

Yes, she's an attention whore. But they all are.  What's different about Hannah is that she's not trying to "look" a certain way. Or even if she is, she's too real and dorky to not slip back into this being herself even during filming. And that competitive and tomboyish and IDGAF is what I got when I saw that clip of her with Jordan. She forgot about trying to be cute and flirty and the life of the party and went and played tennis with the most SEXLESS person in the house. 

I am very much a Hannah fan-the heart wants what it wants & I’m also sort of a tomboy (and I know I’m alone at the fan table) and she has said she is embarrassed by how much the show has her saying she played tennis. I know blaming editing is lame but I allow more from reality people I like. 

Carl is a monster. I hate him turning on Jules because Sarah treated him like he treats women (um go Sarah). Jules might be a bit boring but she is harmless & that felt gross when she has done nothing to him. Although 

Spoiler

Previews show her hooking up with Carl so I’m sure she will annoy me at that point  

Jordan can go anytime-he was useless last season too. The only thing I will miss is the Crappens guys impression of him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 4/5/2020 at 5:55 PM, jmcd44 said:

Jordan can go anytime-he was useless last season too. The only thing I will miss is the Crappens guys impression of him. 

"That reminds me of the time I was making out with Dakota Fanning, and Elizabeth Taylor came up to me and told me she was in love with me..."

I live for the Jordan impressions by Ronnie and Ben!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 4/5/2020 at 6:55 PM, jmcd44 said:

I am very much a Hannah fan-the heart wants what it wants & I’m also sort of a tomboy (and I know I’m alone at the fan table) and she has said she is embarrassed by how much the show has her saying she played tennis. I know blaming editing is lame but I allow more from reality people I like. 

Carl is a monster. I hate him turning on Jules because Sarah treated him like he treats women (um go Sarah). Jules might be a bit boring but she is harmless & that felt gross when she has done nothing to him. Although 

Hide contents

Previews show her hooking up with Carl so I’m sure she will annoy me at that point  

i Think it;s dani

Edited by jaybird2
i think it's danielle he hooks up with