Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E17: Caroline, No

• Start Topic

Next week's episode is actually the season finale. Please, please be renewed! I am really rooting for this lovely show.

I continue loving the grief group. It's so nice and not something I ever heard about it in real life. It's entertainng how the asian Lady is always semi-throwing herself onto Wade and the exploration of the dynamic with Caroline was really interesting. I liked how mature they were about it in the end. Not everyone can do no strings attached sex and that is okay.  

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I snuck a piece of Bakers Chocolate too as a kid and had a rude surprise

I did too. I did it after Mom said not to, because I would not like it. She was, of course, correct. My question though is, "How can you eat enough of that stuff to get a stomach ache because of it?" One small bite on my tongue. Spit it out. Then done with that forever!

I did not know this was the season finale. I really hope it gets renewed. I've really come to enjoy this show. 

Delia trying to get out of the bean bag in that tight skirt was HILARIOUS! And then the girl talk about school and the dumb things that happened there. This is just so grown up. I really love it.

• Love 5

Caroline should lose her real estate licence...I thought nothing could be worse than The Blacklist condoning B&E for sexytimes in other houses, but this show topped that....

• Love 2

Glad to hear that the show is likely to be renewed! 

I really liked exploring the dynamics between Wade and Caroline, and that Caroline was actually pretty cool with being casual, but Wade really wasnt, but no one was really made to look like the "bad guy". I dont know if Wade is much for casual hook ups, he seems to be looking for something more real, even if every match isnt perfect. 

The girl talk about school shenanigans were a lot of fun, and I am glad that it got Grace to open up. That age really is super hard. 

• Love 4

Love this show - really hope it gets renewed.  Also enjoyed (forgot the name) the one with the Catholic family and quite a few children that was canceled after one season.  The Dad is now Darlene's beau on The Connors.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Love this show - really hope it gets renewed.  Also enjoyed (forgot the name) the one with the Catholic family and quite a few children that was canceled after one season.  The Dad is now Darlene's beau on The Connors.

Yes, it has been renewed! 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 1