Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E03: Out for Blood LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

The new-school players attempt to take control against the old-school players in an effort to change up the game. Chaos ensues on Edge of Extinction when an opportunity presents itself.

This thread will close at the conclusion of the episode. 

So Adam says Ethan/Rob/Parvati betrayed Danni and are running the show...so, why didn't everyone else align with Danni and get rid of Parvati?

Also, I think Adam's the last person that needs to tell Rob about adapting to the game.

Denise/Adam are still on the outs?  I'm so confused with that tribes dynamic.

• Love 3

I'm also confused about the idol rules-why did Denise have to give half her idol away, only for the person to give that half back to her?

So there's a lot of focus on getting Parvati out, which probably means she isn't going home.  They think Rob will be begging to work with them after that.  They really don't know Rob, do they?  Seeing the one time-playing new schoolers try to outwit Rob is adorable.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

Oh, hey Michele. You actually said something useful, I guess.

Oh, Ben wants to target Rob? Ok, he MAY be recovering from his stupidity from the first two episodes.

But now, I am 100% worried about Adam. He's getting so many great moments, that it feels like he could go tonight. And all because I'm officially rooting for him.

• Love 1

And Adam tells Ethan he wants to vote Parvati off, but Ethan ain't feeling it.  He's close to Parvati and values her relationship more than Adam.  Seriously, what is going on at that tribe?!

Sandra says this is her last time playing.  She's retiring after this.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm also confused about the idol rules-why did Denise have to give half her idol away, only for the person to give that half back to her?

Well, the rules of the idol said that she needed to give up the half of the idol to someone by sundown. I guess just so she wouldn't have two idols and that it would stir some stuff up?

But I guess it never said anything about the person giving the half of the idol BACK.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Rob really trusts you Adam?

did i miss something?

Girl I think I missed a lot. Denise and Adam seem to think they're still on the outs except they seem close to Michelle, Jeremy and Ben, which makes five. So how are they still on the outs?

And at some point, Ben decided he hated Rob's guts, when he's the one who decided to word vomit everything to Rob some episodes ago. Like what the hell?

Adam seems to think he has this super amazing bond with Rob and Ethan, to the point that he decides telling Ethan he essentially wants to get rid of Parvati is a good idea. Okay then. 

5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Adam is overplaying.

He's playing exactly as he did in his original season. Blunder after blunder but somehow he hung around until the end and won. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Tyson is taking his life into his own hands by telling Sophie and Yul he wants Sandra gone.  Brave man.

I legit just thought that
is that really the wisest  thing to do right now? 

Well to be fair Yul. I'll be afraid of sharks too. haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, finally! Some game talk from the Red Tribe!

Kind of makes me nervous lol So far we've only gotten this kind calamity from Tony.  I forgot they even went to TC, but that was such an easy vote off.  

That poor shark.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Girl I think I missed a lot. Denise and Adam seem to think they're still on the outs except they seem close to Michelle, Jeremy and Ben, which makes five. So how are they still on the outs?

And at some point, Ben decided he hated Rob's guts, when he's the one who decided to word vomit everything to Rob some episodes ago. Like what the hell? Adam seems to think he has this super amazing bond with Rob and Ethan, to the point that he decides telling Ethan he essentially wants to get rid of Parvati is a good idea. Okay then. 

He's playing exactly as he did in his original season. Blunder after blunder but somehow he hung around until the end and won. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused what's going on over there.  Why did they all vote Danni out the last episode?  Adam/Denise really couldn't get enough votes to get Parvati out?  

I think Ben's just going along with the crowd.  I also think Adam and the gang are seriously underestimating how Rob will not take to being blindsided kindly  He is not just going to come over to their side permanently and do what they say.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Late to the party, but I always thought Adam mistakes people who like him personally with people who trust him in the game. It was the same mistake he made with Taylor, and he appears to be making it with Ethan.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really hope Red Tribe goes to Tribal tonight, just so we get actual game talk from them this episode. 

This. I also just like when seasons are evenly split between the two tribes winning and losing. Keeps things interesting.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Sandra won a challenge and now caught a fish.

It's weird because you could almost say she's improved her game, but suddenly I'm nervous for her.

Yeah, I'm nervous, too.  I'm more confident Parvati is staying the more people talk about getting rid of her.  Sandra I feel like could be the real deal.  I'd much rather Tyson went.  He does nothing for me, and I'd hate for him to think he's suddenly running things.

• Love 3

I said it last week and this episode kind of confirms it. The tribe dynamics are not as clear cut as the edit would like to believe. I never bought the whole new school vs. old school narrative.

• Love 5
Just now, Daisy said:

Hmm Sarah? Interesting. 
this one is seriously risk. Honestly if it were me i'd be like. nope it's good. 

Same, especially since it would cost a fire token, the only one that I would have. I'm surprised Sarah is actually attempting this.

But I kind of enjoy how Tony is helping her out.