Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E03: Out for Blood LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Just now, Daisy said:

Wow Sarah. you have guts, girlfriend.
Honestly i was expecting Rob to be all"What are you doin heah?"

Knowing Rob he'd probably go up and ask if she was behind Amber going, then make an alliance with her.  

Great reward, but huge risk.  

• Love 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Part of me calls BS on that.  I just can't believe no one would see Sarah or hear her.  That's all clever editing.  

I think Ben clearly heard something but the thing is, they're out in the middle of a freaking jungle. So it's very reasonable that he'd figure it's probably some rat or something scuttling around. No way dude is going to assume someone from the other tribe is in their camp.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think Ben clearly heard something but the thing is, they're out in the middle of a freaking jungle. So it's very reasonable that he'd figure it's probably some rat or something scuttling around. No way dude is going to assume someone from the other tribe is in their camp.

I forgot that this cast didn't see last season before filming theirs, when Vince snuck into the other tribes camp for an idol.  I have to think going forward, they won't do too many more of the sneaking into the other tribes camp challenges for rewards.  People will probably be more alert.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm disappointed Natalie keeps getting all the advantages on EOE.  

Next time, Amber will probably fall into a pit of tokens.

Natalie has three. I don’t think she’d cash those in for a one-shot luxury. 🤞🤞

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Next time, Amber will probably fall into a pit of tokens.

I love how some keep insisting on this conspiracy or deck stacked for Rob that so far is somehow not showing on my screen at all. The red tribe booted Amber the first chance they got, Natalie's smoking her butt on EoE, Sela has lost multiple challenges...

• Love 2

Isn't there some rule people can't sit out back to back challenges?  Or did that only apply when the challenges were separate?  I thought Sandra sat out the last one?

Nobody sat out on the last challenge because the premiere had one person from each tribe leave, so they were even.

Plus, it was Sandra who helped beat Rob at the abysmal puzzle.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Isn't there some rule people can't sit out back to back challenges?  Or did that only apply when the challenges were separate?  I thought Sandra sat out the last one?

she didn't. Sandra did the puzzle last time.

I think you're right when it was reward then immunity in the same episode.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I am rooting for Blue Tribe to win. 

C'mon, Rob! Redeem yourself, goddamnit!

Not me.  I don't know why, but I'm just not into that tribe.  It just seems so serious and boring over there.

Of course, the other tribe has the advantage with Tony and his hijinks, so...

• Love 2

Yeah I see this amazingly stacked season for Rob continues. 

And like I predicted, Sela is going to get decimated before they get to merge, which means Decal will come into merge with the numbers. Of course I guess a tribal switch up will probably happen before the merge. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I love how some keep insisting on this conspiracy or deck stacked for Rob that so far is somehow not showing on my screen at all. The red tribe booted Amber the first chance they got, Natalie's smoking her butt on EoE, Sela has lost multiple challenges...

I was kidding around. If Amber catches fire in terms of having better odds, I’d say something like, “Oh, look, Lady Luck got something in her eye.”

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So the big question is, do bottom feeders Denise/Adam (it still makes no sense), get Parvati out?  And, in Denise's words, blow up people's games?  I'm guessing it won't be Parvati, but maybe Rob.  

Hope springs eternal...